It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three thousand medical profesionals sacked in Adelaide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

I have been pondering how this will kick-off. A few lone wolf psychopaths will get through and be taken out. The riots will get so bad the Police will fail to attend. The Army will come in and shoot to kill. Marital law will happen. The US Army will be ambivalent, especially black soldiers in the black neighborhoods. a coup will occur before UN troops come in. All top politicians will be tried and executed. Trudeau will run from Canada to France as he will evade arrest. by getting on a lear jet. The winter snow will hide the bodies until spring. Russia will provide humanitarian aid where possible. China will go dark as they are in a deeper crisis. Prince Charles and Klaus Shwab will be eating an organic steak wondering who to blame, as Phobos and Demos, win the land from all..... I really should get some work done.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This week was jab or job week for emergency services in Queensland Australia I live in Brisbane near the South East Freeway normally I would hear 10-15 sirens a day in the last 48 hours NONE.

Of course whatever is going on is not being reported have plan B's for the future because when you call they mightn't come

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

then they might have been told to not use the sirens, or they have all resigned.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Not just Adelaide.

On the radio about a day or two ago the news reported that 4000 Queensland nurses had been stood down with pay because they refuse to get covid vaccines.

Geezus amazing how many Aussie news sites have this behind a pay wall. But I found an article finally....

Queenslands 4,000 health workers suspended for refusing Covid jab – but they won’t lose a cent

Queensland’s healthcare workers who refused to be vaccinated against Covid-19 will be suspended this week with full pay, officials have announced.
Health Minister Yvette D’Ath said on Monday 4,000 workers across the state had yet to receive both vaccine doses and would be stood down with immediate effect.
Anyone working in the state’s healthcare system must have received their first dose by September 30 and be fully immunised by the end of October.
Ms D’Ath said those unvaccinated workers will be ordered to explain why they are not yet double-jabbed and then be suspended with paid leave. It’s not known as yet how long they will be paid for before the funds are stopped.

Still paid for now which is something. But I doubt that'll last forever.

Funny, you can get willingly knocked up and decide to get an abortion and that's fine because 'my body my choice', but that goes out the window the second you say you do not want something injected into your body.

Personal choice is such a selective thing these days....
edit on 5-11-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: glitch in the link fixed.

edit on 5-11-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: added quote

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

This is way beyond party politics. It is a clear battle between good and evil. That of course depends on what side of the fence your point of view is. If reports that soldiers are being trained to forcibly inject people, I would imagine that at some stage we will see fragging get popular again. The average Aussie soldier will realize that something has gone terribly wrong with the system. It is only a matter of time. I just can't for the life of me think why a politician would risk his or her life for such a #ty job.
edit on 5-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It's facebook pal, like a pen for sheep.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

According to this article:

Australian Nurses

SA which includes Adelaide as it's capital city has around 30,000 nurses in total so 3000 would be roughly 10% which matches the general population figures when it comes to unvaccinated.

These figures suggest the postulated numbers in the OP video are entirely plausible.

Don't let facts get in the way of snarky sciolism.
edit on 5/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I just can't for the life of me think why a politician would risk his or her life for such a #ty job.

Money, power and a means test free pension.

Their jobs are #ty to us, but they're a golden ticket for these private school educated, silver spooned boys n girls.

Plus they're still human, so many of them think "it'll never happen to me" just like most of the common folk do.

Race is on, do they get lynched before we get marched onto trains?

I seriously think this is what the last two years have been about. They're worried they're losing control over the populations, and instead of making a new system for a new time they're placing a death grip on the only ways they know.

Humans hate having their boat rocked, especially the so called 'elite'.

The day the majority of humans wake up and realise there are billions of us and a few of them and that there is power in numbers they're effed.

Sadly though that day is still a long long way off as too many sheep still subscribe to the old Red Vs. Blue BS and are still playing their game.

I personally cannot wait for things to kick off. We'll see survival of the fittest is still king in this world and that you cannot live off 'feelz' alone.
edit on 5-11-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

It seems to be going off in Melbourne today and seems quite peaceful at the moment. They are marching toward Parliament House. www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

In typical fashion, FB is trying to get these posts off their platform.
a reply to: pheonix358

I know. We can only hope Trumps TRUTH platform takes off. Free speech for everybody, unless it goes against his T&C's.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hmmm what an interedting and plausible concept.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Thank god for ATS hey? One of the few places left where you can have differing opinions and not get lynched.

I sometimes wish the site was more popular, but then I remember if it did it would just become another crappy echo chamber like everything does these days once they become mainstream.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Completely agree! These mass propaganda techniques are being applied to us on a daily basis. It is well known in communication theory that by conversing in terms of their portrayed false "reality", in terms of their narrative, its existence will indeed be perpetuated. The system of this matrix is alive and well until we realize how to refuse and then deflect their false "reality" reinforcers. One way to begin doing that is to stop talking about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
3,000 have NOT been sacked.

There have been hundreds who have not been vaccinated who have been stood down, those who work in the government health department are stood down WITH PAY.

There's others who work for private health providers, agencies, who are stood down without pay.

Here's a tip and I can't believe I actually need to say this.
But dont believe everything on socialmedia.

How do I know what I stated is true? I have family and friends who are in health care. Some have tge jab, some don't. Those who don't, are among those stood down WITH PAY.

The anto-vax groups in Australia are filled with quite literally, morons. Not all, the minority. The sad thing is that it is that minority of babbling morons who are making videos and other content that is being shared around.
None of it is factual. They are the sort of dumb asses who if the government declared the earth was flat would argue the earth is a triangle.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: and14263

According to this article:

Australian Nurses

SA which includes Adelaide as it's capital city has around 30,000 nurses in total so 3000 would be roughly 10% which matches the general population figures when it comes to unvaccinated.

These figures suggest the postulated numbers in the OP video are entirely plausible.

Don't let facts get in the way of snarky sciolism.

One problem with your theory.
Not all the nurses who are protesting agianst mandatory jobs, are unvaxxed. Many are vaxxed but think it should be a choice.

Just like the protests in Melbourne, many are vaxxed but think it should be a choice not mandatory.

You people are all nuts. Twisting reality to suit your agendas.
And then you throw mud at the MSM for doing the same thing
Youre all just as bad except you don't have the reach of the MSM.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

what theory?? are you an absolute retard?

what are you even talking about?

the claim was as many as 3000 nurses in ADELAIDE were STOOD DOWN for not taking the vax

the counter claim was that number was unrealistic
the post you quoted from Grenade confirms the number is very realistic.

lay of the sauce man or get a clue before replying with such uniformed and ludicrous garbage .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh wow petty childish insults. Whats wrong mate got no valid counter?

I live in Adelaide, I'm related to health staff, and have friends in SA Health and tge private agencies.

Whats being said, often on this site, is utter nonsense without any factual basis.

None of you actually fact check. You see some dumbass like Romeo Georges screaming on Facebook and tiktok videos, and lose your minds. He's an influencer, he's making money off your ignorant backsides.

Stay ignorant.
Keep believing all the nonsensical theories.

Because that will really get you far.

Funny how you've jumped in to attack me with childish insults, when none of the posts I replied to where by you.

originally posted by: oddnutz

what theory?? are you an absolute retard?

what are you even talking about?

the claim was as many as 3000 nurses in ADELAIDE were STOOD DOWN for not taking the vax

the counter claim was that number was unrealistic
the post you quoted from Grenade confirms the number is very realistic.

lay of the sauce man or get a clue before replying with such uniformed and ludicrous garbage .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm not sure you're even addressing anything i've posted.

My statement was merely a retort to another member who suggested 3000 protesters or unvaccinated medical workers was an unrealistic estimate. I stand by that opinion despite your irascible response.

I've done nothing but state facts, they don't care for your feelings.
edit on 9/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join