It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec Drops vaccine mandate for healthcare workers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Any mutations that may be created as a result of the vaccines, won’t be a threat exclusive to the unvaccinated.

Everyone will be at risk and if what some medical professionals are saying is true, that the vaccines can immunocompromise the recipient, the vaccinated will be more at risk than the unvaccinated!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: American-philosopher

They have hit their target for vaccinations in the sector, and the unvaccinated workers must still get three COVID-19 tests a week, or risk losing their jobs.

Also, none of the directives (like lockdowns, masking, social distancing, and vaccination campaigns) used to fight the pandemic were ever permanent. They were in response to the health emergency.

and you skip right over the part where the vaccinated can spread the virus just as the unvaxxed can, yet only the vaxxed need be tested 3 times a week. Tell your story any way you like.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Oh right, yeah nothing on quotas. It’s definitely going to be a CF soon, especially when they try and make the employees pay for each test out of their paycheck.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
It's still nonsense. Unvaccinated will have to get tested 3 times a week while the vaccinated will be free to spread covid. Why is it ok for the vaccinated to spread covid? Is it somehow better if you catch the virus from a vaccinated person?

not to mention getting tested for covid THREE TIMES A WEEK, is a major financial hardship, at a cost of $120 per test (or more. and not covered by the socialized healthcare system, like so much). so we are talking about these people having to pay out at least $360/week, $1,440/month to get those tests. which i am sure is a large part of their paychecks. heck that is likely more than they have to spend on rent.

and this also does not apply to new hires, just existing workers. so the reality is this is just a farce. something to make it seem like they trying to fix the problem, when the reality is that with the cost it is nothing more than yet more blackmail to force them to get the shot.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
It's still nonsense. Unvaccinated will have to get tested 3 times a week while the vaccinated will be free to spread covid. Why is it ok for the vaccinated to spread covid? Is it somehow better if you catch the virus from a vaccinated person?

While you are of course correct, it is still a move in the right direction.

Barely.

If they are still using the PCR test, depending upon the number of cycles used, the chances of a false positive are pretty high.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Leave it to the Canadians to bring common sense to the table before we did.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Also, none of the directives (like lockdowns, masking, social distancing, and vaccination campaigns) used to fight the pandemic were ever permanent. They were in response to the health emergency.

So do you know here in Seattle what the vaccine mandates have done? this is a little thing but I think its the small things that have ripple effects on our society. All the fast food restuarants have closed there dining rooms because of the vaccine mandate and they probably dont want to have to bother to check everyones vaccination status. I know that I thought I would never live ina time where it would be pappers please.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Leave it to the Canadians to bring common sense to the table before we did.

Only some provinces, they laid off 2.6% of our health care workers, around 3000. This shut down a bunch of surgeries, and a few operating rooms. Some entities are deciding against mandating it, our local school board decided not to..surprisingly, they figure the juice, is not worth the squeeze

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

They have hit their target for vaccinations in the sector, and the unvaccinated workers must still get three COVID-19 tests a week, or risk losing their jobs.

and you skip right over the part where the vaccinated can spread the virus just as the unvaxxed can, yet only the vaxxed need be tested 3 times a week. Tell your story any way you like.

The unvaccinated can harbor the virus for longer, and at greater concentrations, than someone with an immune response (vaccinated, or with natural immunity) to it.

So, they are focusing on the ones who are the most likely to spread the virus in highest concentration. It's common sense.

edit on 4/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

So do you know here in Seattle what the vaccine mandates have done? this is a little thing but I think its the small things that have ripple effects on our society. All the fast food restuarants have closed there dining rooms because of the vaccine mandate and they probably dont want to have to bother to check everyones vaccination status. I know that I thought I would never live ina time where it would be pappers please.

Here, you don't need the pass for fast food, but do for places with table service..ie a server.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The vaccinated's bodies are still making and shedding protein spikes. That's a big concern. Unvaccinated are getting blood clots from being around them. My buddy was in the hospital yesterday with a clot in his leg. He doesnt have covid, and is nonvaxxed. Its the vaccinated doing it.

The spike protein isn't an infectious agent.

If it did get out of a vaccinated person and into the body of an unvaccinated person, it would give the unvaccinated person an immune response to the virus, just as if they had been vaccinated.

LOL.

Junk foods, no exercise, and salt in the diet are probably more likely to be the cause of blood clots.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I know someone that developed skin rash and was diagnosed with lupus 4 monrhs after the jab. a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Where did you get your PhD?

Please tell us more.

We know they shed, and we know what it causes in innocent others. Women start hemorrhaging. Women lose babies. They miscarriage.

But, by all means, believe whatever you want to.

edit on 4-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

My daughter ended up in emergency from hemorrhaging so bad she was close to losing consciousness. She is not even vaccinated. All it took was for her to be around two other recently vaccinated girls. They shed. Thousands of women have reported the same.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The unvaccinated can harbor the virus for longer, and at greater concentrations, than someone with an immune response (vaccinated, or with natural immunity) to it.

So, they are focusing on the ones who are the most likely to spread the virus in highest concentration. It's common sense.

These statements you repeated are false. My parrot used to repeat whatever he heard too. I had to be careful not to swear around him. He would repeat every word.

edit on 4-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Where did you get your PhD?

A couple of universities in Sydney.

Please tell us more.

We know they shed, and we know what it causes in innocent others. Women start hemorrhaging. Women lose babies. They miscarriage.

The Myth of Vaccine Shedding - Science Based Medicine

But, by all means, believe whatever you want to.

I was one of the first to be vaccinated in New Zealand, as was my wife. Neither of us have had any adverse reactions.

Similarly, my children, my parents, and my brothers have all been vaccinated against COVID-19, and no adverse reactions there, either.

There have been some adverse reactions, and even deaths, that may be attributable to the vaccines, but currently, the count of vaccine doses administered worldwide is more than 7 billion.

What that means is that very very few people in almost the entire population of the planet have had an adverse reaction.

Suggesting that people 'catch' a protein is like suggesting that contact with cows or dairy products (enormous amounts of protein, there) and that we even ingest, causes disease.

edit on 4/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

A large portion are likely placebo. Hopefully that is what you got. I think people here will know by February. Certain lots have all the adverse reactions and deaths. I know 3 people who died.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Dark... I love it

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If the vaccinated do not get tested, I refuse to get tested.

If I get fired, I will sue and I might lose at first, but in the end I will win, even if it takes years to settle. I'm patient, but I will win in the end. I'll be set up for life.

I won't end there. I will make it my goal to bankrupt the province and the nation of Canada, through encouragement and involvement of Class Action lawsuits against the federal government, provincial government, municipal government and private companies for years and years to come.

I can't wait for the day the enterprise known as Canada is tanked. I look forward to that day we can rebuild the new Kingdom of Canada.

All done without a single shred violence against any person.

Equality is a beautiful thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A dry cough?.... A rash? Do you understand how much worse it could have been, had they not been vaccinated. I dont know that I even believe that anyways, Joseph R. tard Biden said its "the most beautiful thing to do in the first one of those days and it would be a fair deal to get you to do it like you know that you"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join