It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equity Agenda 21 Style Coming to America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut
The part I fear the most.

They have reduced fishing limits so low, and hunting permits so selective high priced, that a lot of parents giving up on teaching their children to fish.

That's where they learn the basic skills, starting a fire, pitching tents making your own shelter etc.

These kids aren't going to have any idea what to do once they step out of a Prius into the woods. The sounds the birds make will be enough to scare most of them right back into the car.

Will they pinch so hard our own public land will be forbidden to the regular Joe looking to stay a night at the lake? I fear it's coming sooner than expected.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: geezlouise
I do believe there is a place and way for each and every one of us to thrive; would start in our early education and maybe a minor tweak in priorities.

Yes.

Sometimes I think about what it'd take to live in a healthy society and I think about the unwanted jobs you know? Who's going to do that stuff?

Like cleaning toilets and janitorial stuff and trash and etc- but eventually maybe technology can take care of those jobs (as someone near and dear to me points out).

Some people might cry out in angst that technology is stealing all the jobs and therefore technology is evil. But really it'd be elevating the society- by preventing people from casting judgement based on what job a person has it would be promoting more equality, and it would be freeing up those individuals to contribute to society in a way that is more natural to them.

Maybe they develop a hobby that cures cancer for example, who knows. Maybe they become obsessed with germs and trash so they go into research and figure something out that leads to a better technology that sanitizes spaces or cleans air and is not destructive to earth, etc. Because they're not being pressured anymore to take jobs that they feel they must do in order to survive (because now technology is doing those jobs), they're being freed up to pursue their real interests, whatever those interests may be. And nobody is directing them either, or deciding for them what they should be. They get to decide... that's really key. Like something straight out of an Isaac Asimov story.

Idk though, it's so tricky.

a reply to: geezlouise
If the "least" of us thrives, wouldn't that be the ultimate measure or a successful society?

So much yes.

And what I'm saying is, I think technology could be a key factor in getting us to that point(in addition to early education), where everybody thrives. But I am biased as my life literally depends on technology, so I'm naturally a fan of technology and learning how to live with technology and nature in a balanced wholesome way.
edit on 4-11-2021 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 4-11-2021 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I enjoyed that Shane Cashman article very much, thanks for the share! Heard about the hope experiments, never read about the rat universes though. Fascinating stuff!

And on a random note: I recently read Mrs. Frisby and the secret of NIMH (lol), loved it. So good. Highly recommend. Not so random actually, it was the mention of it in your post and other things that triggered me to read the article, lol.

Just wanted to let you know, I appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

If you are White, you need to procreate with a Black/Brown/Asian person

Why is that a problem?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

If you live in a nice suburb or country you need people from Sh_thole countries to be your new neighbors.

Again why is that a problem? People aren't automatically going to be bad neighbors just because of the country they came from.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I want electric cars.
I want people to eat more bugs and less cow, pig and chicken.
I want to protect the wilderness from pollution.
I want more wilderness and less concrete.

I don't fear changes like this , I welcome them.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Humanity has been sold off as slaves.

real slavery is barely being a part of your family because you work a 9 to 5 making some business owner rich while you barely pay your bills. Slavery with extra steps.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You can't force people to change their diet according to your tastes.

You can drive an electric car if you'd like.

You can stop buying from companies which pollute and stop buying stuff that is packaged in or produces waste.

You can move away from the concrete into the wilderness. Please do.

edit on 5-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You can't force people to change their diet according to your tastes.

LOL.

You already know you have an open invite to come by me, you should swing by some time.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd love that. Btw, that invite is mutual. I'm not the gourmet chef you are, but I also promise not to serve bugs.

edit on 5-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

In 1992, the climate cult met in Rio to plan your future and mine. According to Chairman Maurice Strong..

Yes well worth looking into the dodgy background of Maurice Strong and when it comes to that Rio Conference and the term 'sustainable development' wasn't that surprised to learn it was first popularized by author Gro Harlem Brundtland who wrote it as economic policy for David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission (of which she was a member).

Cheers.
edit on 5-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is the one where the full takeover will begin. Covid is just a compliance test imo. See how easy it is to reel in the heard. They been drumming the climate change # since the 70’s trying to scare everyone. California was supposed to be underwater 30 years ago. They will argue the science is clear here, but the only thing clear is that the temperature is rising and not whether that is even bad or how much we cause it. The takeover will be under guise of saving the #ing planet. Many have already eaten it up. Soon here in Canada we will be paying 2$ a litre for gas and ppl want these #ing criminals in power. I’ve lost faith in society. I really have. 1.47 a litre and can’t get an airplane off the ground or even travel an hour up the road for personal things in my city/province. # climate gate and all the bull# surrounding it.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: zosimov

I read your thread on my phone while idling in my gas guzzler and eating a double cheeseburger.

Best possible response.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join