It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equity Agenda 21 Style Coming to America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
In 1992, the climate cult met in Rio to plan your future and mine. According to Chairman Maurice Strong, “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class- involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work-place air conditioning, and suburban housing- are not sustainable. A shift is necessary which will require a vast strengthening of the multilateral system, including the United Nations.” (qtd from Rosa Koire’s Behind the Green Mask: UN Agenda 21 p 45)

In other words, it’s been predetermined that your diet and suburban house should be property of the UN. Your personal motor vehicles have got to go. When asked when gasoline prices will go back down at a recent town hall, President Biden deflected to the need for electric cars. If you eat a lot, drive a car, use a refrigerator or dishwasher or have a hvac system in your suburban home, you are a threat to the nebulous future of humanity. These things will have to go, the climate cult says.

As Ms. Koire points out in her book,

UN Agenda 21 cites the affluence of Americans as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more; a redistribution of wealth. Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and will be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the UN Agenda 21 plan.
(Koire, 13)

The buzzword “equity” is worth some consideration. Firstly, it would be worth following this link to a short dialogue regarding the word--

9gag.com...

Kurt Vollegut wrote an excellent short story regarding forced equality. In his “Harrison Bergeron,” the government has achieved equality only by forcing everyone into the lowest common denominator. The intelligent people have to wear headphones which continually blast cacophonous and horrible sounds to prevent any line of thought from forming. Beautiful people have to wear hideous masks--the more hideous the getup, the more beautiful the person originally was; the physically strong must wear weights and impediments.
Equal according to Vonnegut means that we all have to relinquish any advantage and obstruct any talent.
“THE YEAR WAS 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren't only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way. Nobody was smarter than anybody else. Nobody was better looking than anybody else. Nobody was stronger or quicker than anybody else. All this equality was due to the 211th, 212th, and 213th Amendments to the Constitution, and to the unceasing vigilance of agents of the United States Handicapper General.”(Vonnegut)
www.tnellen.com...
This is equity according to the UN.
This sums up our greatest threat.

I should mention here that there are some really excellent and viable alternatives to the current way of life! You can check out member Serdgiam's threads for some brilliant ideas in that regard.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I read your thread on my phone while idling in my gas guzzler and eating a double cheeseburger.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Enjoy it while you can!

I wonder how bug paste sushi is going to taste!?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Not as good as that place over in Aurora.

Screw them, I'm the SOB who has all the lights on in the house for Earth Day.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Great Thread

If you are smart, you need to be dumbed down
If you are White, you need to procreate with a Black/Brown/Asian person
If you live in a nice suburb or country you need people from Sh_thole countries to be your new neighbors.
If you worked your way into a good position in your field, you need to be replaced by an Ethnic Minority for Equality.
On and on it's just destroying the progress of better nations and peoples, we all need to be Sh_thole countries for Equality.

edit on 3-11-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Well I guess I fell right into their trap by marrying outside my race and having beautiful, intelligent mixed children.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I read your thread on my phone while idling in my gas guzzler and eating a double cheeseburger.

Yeah... enjoy it more while you can by eating a double quarter pounder with cheese (I'm partial to mayo on it too).

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

Good idea, as soon as I'm done running the heat and the AC I'll order a couple.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: MikhailBakunin

Good idea, as soon as I'm done running the heat and the AC I'll order a couple.

I'd have it flown in from somewhere if I were you.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The heat and the AC? Good idea. I wonder how difficult it is to get warm air from the Caribbean and some crisp Canadian air flown in at the same time.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Enjoy it while you can!

Like Chicken, just ad soy!😝
Gross!😝😝😝👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The heat and the AC? Good idea. I wonder how difficult it is to get warm air from the Caribbean and some crisp Canadian air flown in at the same time.

Isn’t that called a “Nor’easter?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Isn’t that called a “Nor’easter?

Hmmm, I think it is. We need to have it stay directly over Turtle Bay for the next 10-20 years.

edit on 3-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The federal reserves must be calling in debts big time. More taxation is a politicians scam to milk the common man in order to repay that debt.

They know the gig is up and they are creating a new world with new rules in order to repay that debt.

Humanity has been sold off as slaves.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I idled my straight pipe old diesel truck all night long.

You will play this game. And be happy...

You will eat ze bugs.
You will drink ze cockroach milk.
You will turn in ze semi-auto weapon(s).
You will marry and impregnate ze transwoman.
You will adopt ze African orphan.
You will have your child's gender identity confirmed by Rachel Levine.
You will not have custody of your child after age 7. (5 if white)
You will take ze daily soma.
You will wear mask.
You will accept UBI in social credits.
You will have ze Covid rectal probe permanently implanted for behavioral modification.
You will honor Lord Fauci & scientism faith in healing.
You will obey ze one world religion.
You will own nothing! Nothzing!!
You will not ask who owns things.
Resistance is futile!
You will be assimilated.
And you will be happy or else off to ze camps. Untermenschen!!

Meanwhile, Pelosi bill includes $2.25 BILLION for the Climate Force Gestapo...

H.R.5376 - Build Back Better Act

Bet their uniform will be brown shirts.

I think some form of technocrat neo-feudalism is in our near future. Practically EVERYTHING in mainstream is all distractions, psychological warfare and manipulation in luring many into a trap that will likely snap shut toward the end of this decade and then the 'Reset' button will be pushed.

The monetocracy (via a long planned Hegelian dialect) has given us a vision of hell (the planscamdemic), a vision of heaven (The Great Reset) and a means of transition to the ideology of technocratic scientism as these psychopaths extirpate our freedoms for a false sense of security.

Which is really "A prison for your mind"

Meanwhile, standby for the...

The Great Narrative

“The Great Narrative initiative and Meeting in Dubai will be a powerful catalyst to shape the contours of a more prosperous and inclusive future for humanity that is also more respectful of nature” — Klaus Schwab, 2021

“The grand narrative has lost its credibility, regardless of what mode of unification it uses, regardless of whether it is a speculative narrative or a narrative of emancipation” — Jean-Francois Lyotard, “The Post Modern Condition: A Report on Knowledge” (1979)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What an awesome post, thank you (funny, in a rather sad way, and informative).
Interesting that you used the phrase technocratic neo-feudalism--I was thinking regarding our ongoing condition was a modern-day feudalism, but your phrasing better approximates this age.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

WOW! BRAVO!👏👏👏

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And here I am using two ovens to cook for family tonight the meal is so big.
Main dishes are 10 pound Yankee Pot Roast and a huge fresh made Lobster Mac & Cheese.
I steamed twelve 2 pound lobsters to make it using 3 pounds of different cheeses.
I could go on about the food…..
Later we are making a big fire with Cedar and Oak my Son In-laws cut just last Fall.
Kids will be making Smores and the ladies enjoying wine.
I already called dibs on the Jacuzzi Hot tub for later tonight.

SO, some rich phonies thinks people not should not have as much as they do?
Who? The idiots who fly their jets all over the world to have meetings about people who have too much?

Spare me the BS…..

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: read below

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Everything that's been going wrong with the management of government branches, economy, and education could probably be sourced back to the climate cultists' agenda. It's to be seen if they can accomplish their goals, but they're pulling out all the ammo! BAMN!

edit on 3-11-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That and more, thanks for the thread.
I’m not worried about me, it’s the children I fear for.
If all these two faced idiots really feel this strongly why don’t they give away all they have and live a simple poppers life?
It’s what they suggest others do.
When ‘they’ all do it maybe I’ll give them an ear, until then they can f right off…
Giving $450k to border jumpers…..you can’t make this # up, WOW!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join