It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
wait, so what I described did not happen?

Did it? Or was it misrepresenting what occurred?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
At the same time, AGs and all prosecutors find ways and reasons to not prosecute crimes all the time. Including -- especially -- political reasons. Brnovich is in a tough spot, running for the US Senate and needing the votes, but with one side of his base of potential voters demanding prosecution no matter what... and the other side of his base demanding no investigation at all, much less prosecutions.

Have you considered the possibility he knows there's nothing to prosecute and is just playing the side that thinks there is?

He's an a member of the alleged 'law and order' party, where's the law and order?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nope. There's been talk of election fraud for a long long time...

Keep telling yourself that people were this invested into election fraud prior to Trump, eventually you might believe it as much as thinking he didn't lose to Biden.
''it's like you are purposely trying to lie to yourself to make your point.

The 2020 election was completely and totally different than any other presidential election in history. because of the virus and the panic from it, the rules of the election were changed on the fly. Mail in ballots were sent to every address in many states. Then the restrictions on how those ballots would be inspected and verified was relaxed. Then during the events of election night, in multiple cities around the US, "events' happened that caused the counting to be "shut down" at 3 am. People went home. Then for "some reason" the counting started up again. And amazingly when that happened, Biden took an unprecedented lead in some of those very cities.

All of that happened. And to a thinking person, it looked just a little hinkey. But you are trying to convince yourself and others that this was all totally and completely normal and there is NO WAY that could have been used in a nefarious way. The blind hatred of Trump seems to be a detriment to the though process in some.

yeah and given the amount of votes
'cast and the campaigns run, basement biden vs massive trump rallies and the media lies and coverage.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yes, it appears 8 states did mail ballots to everyone in the state of voting age.

Yes, it does appear that the rules were indeed changed in some cases due to the Vid.

"3am" anomalies documented

That is all you need to know, for those who aren't held to the narrative, you may ask, since big tech and the MSM are controlling the flow of information, is anything that you remember from the election being erased or memory holed?

Augustus, nothing I posted proves there was any fraud. Nothing I posted makes the claim Trump will be reinstated. But what I did post is the things that make me not trust the word of those who perpetually lie for al living. I suppose some easily believe things that confirm their bias and I am not immune to that, but what we have here are facts, not bias. And those facts make me question things. And now that you aren't allowed to talk about those things in public domains, that just raises the alarms for me. So try to twist this into some Q fantasy if your moral compass allows it, or at least understand why some of us actually care about election integrity.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

'Rule changes' are not voter fraud, unless they were changed for one group, which they weren't.

Your vote dump 'source' is from 2000, all of this has been addressed and explained, it isn't what this dingdong is trying to make it seem.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl

"The Randle Cycle is not something you want fully activated too often/for too long, and it is the mixing of carbs and fats that activates it."

And thank you for this as well! I have never heard about this. Fortunately, no, I don't often mix breads and cheese... except for mushroom and swiss burgers. I can't give those up!!! But I may just have to make it a rare treat and think twice (and thrice) in the future.

Cool, but just so you know, it isn't just bread and cheese, it is any fats mixed with any carbs. I just used the bread and cheese in your sammich as an example.

If you think about it, it includes a whole, whole lot of foods people commonly eat in the S.A.D. Alas, one of my faves - pizza - is included, which is why I'm looking for mostly carnivore version, of which there are many (meat/cheese for the crust), and a purely carnivore version with a white sauce, although I do love a good marinara sauce.
edit on 29-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Have you considered the possibility he knows there's nothing to prosecute and is just playing the side that thinks there is?

Yes, I have... I thought I made that clear, and with a specific example to boot!

He's an a member of the alleged 'law and order' party, where's the law and order?

Good question. His silence is not about law and order... nor is it fair or just. If no crimes were committed, then he needs to say so, publicly, and back it up with the facts. But I also think he knows that will lose him the primary in his campaign for US Senator. (He cannot run for AG again -- term limits)

I say this especially because one of the candidates for AG is a former Judge who retired from the bench to run for AG on an election integrity platform. It may become very uncomfortable (to say the least) if Brnovich states there are no prosecutable crimes, but a former Judge is saying yes, there are prosecutable crimes.

Kari Lake is leading the Republican contenders for Governor on an election integrity platform and demanding both prosecutions and decertification. And with the recent court judgments against her biggest Democrat opponent -- Katie Hobbs -- on top of Katie's shenanigans regarding the elections and the audits, Katie's favorability is sinking fast.

Election integrity is THE biggest issue for the primaries. And I fully expect it to be THE biggest issue in the general election as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Cool, but just so you know, it isn't just bread and cheese, it is any fats mixed with any carbs. I just used the bread and cheese in your sammich as an example.

Thank you -- and yes, I'm getting that as I read the study you provided. It's definitely one of the most complex studies I've ever read though. I'm going to have to read it a couple times at least to even begin to process it all!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Good question. His silence is not about law and order... nor is it fair or just. If no crimes were committed, then he needs to say so, publicly, and back it up with the facts. But I also think he knows that will lose him the primary in his campaign for US Senator. (He cannot run for AG again -- term limits)

And that's my point. My political cynicism has yet to be incorrect on things like this, he knows there's nothing and is playing this for maximum vote capture.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

And that's my point. My political cynicism has yet to be incorrect on things like this, he knows there's nothing and is playing this for maximum vote capture.

We agree that he's playing this for votes, but I'm not so sure there is nothing and no one to prosecute. I'm not sure there is either. I don't know enough to know.

And this is exactly why transparency is so damn important... crucial even... and why we need transparency and full disclosure to the public.

Give the public the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth -- whatever that is -- and we'll figure it out. Most of us will anyway.

I'm not forgetting either that Brnovich has a clear conflict of interest in that he is currently running for office, and that he may be a big fat cheater too counting on the current election laws and processes to win that office. He knows that the Senate is just itching to pass election reform laws, and may not want to give them any more reason or legitimacy to do so.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

We agree that he's playing this for votes, but I'm not so sure there is nothing and no one to prosecute.

If there is and he's intentionally sitting on it that's a crime. The Arizona AG is the exact opposite of transparency.

edit on 29-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And this is exactly why transparency is so damn important... crucial even... and why we need transparency and full disclosure to the public.

Exactly
Thanks for your continued efforts!

Let the sun shine!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Thank you -- and yes, I'm getting that as I read the study you provided. It's definitely one of the most complex studies I've ever read though. I'm going to have to read it a couple times at least to even begin to process it all!

Yeah, I know... reading studies is a science in and of itself, and ferreting out the good ones from the bad ones - most, believe it or not, are bad (they are crap-crud epidemiological studies that can never show causation, and can only show associations if the sample number is very large, and the associations are likewise very large, but most have extremely tiny sample numbers, and even tinier associations), some far more so than others.

This one is a good one, was done in 1963 (I believe), and has survived the test of time and been proven absolutely correct.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If there is and he's intentionally sitting on it that's a crime. The Arizona AG is the exact opposite of transparency.

That's the truth!

But hey -- who needs transparency or even election integrity when our AG's got... drum roll... nunchucks!
(/sarc -- I need it dammit!!!)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

'Rule changes' are not voter fraud, unless they were changed for one group, which they weren't.

Your vote dump 'source' is from 2000, all of this has been addressed and explained, it isn't what this dingdong is trying to make it seem.

I'll need you to point to where I stated this was voter fraud. Otherwise, please play with your strawman somewhere else.

eta:
The 4 Biden vote dumps that changed the 2020 election
Posted on December 1, 2020
edit on 29-11-2021 by network dude because: facts are real, not what you claim.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Be much better if he hit himself in the bead with those things. He's like the Napoleon Dynamite of Arizona politics.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I'll need you to point to where I stated this was voter fraud. Otherwise, please play with your strawman somewhere else.

I specifically mentioned voter fraud. When you reply to me we are discussing voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I specifically mentioned voter fraud. When you reply to me we are discussing voter fraud.

I had hoped at least the two of us could have a factual no bullsh!t conversation.

Augustus, nothing I posted proves there was any fraud. Nothing I posted makes the claim Trump will be reinstated. But what I did post is the things that make me not trust the word of those who perpetually lie for al living. I suppose some easily believe things that confirm their bias and I am not immune to that, but what we have here are facts, not bias. And those facts make me question things. And now that you aren't allowed to talk about those things in public domains, that just raises the alarms for me. So try to twist this into some Q fantasy if your moral compass allows it, or at least understand why some of us actually care about election integrity.

Apparently not.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Did I or did I not specifically discus voter fraud in my comments? Legislative procedural issues are not what I am discussing.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You are die hard at defending that pedo huh?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join