It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Boadicea
Nope.

No? Where did the 'stop the steal/so much fraud' narrative start?

in most places, about 3am.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The quote "audit" did NOT show "widespread fraud"

The "sworn" statements have no bearing on cases as most of them were sworn by SovCits using their own "common law" swearing techniques.

It's also interesting that almost all if not all of those statements are from Trump supporters, and they always seem to come out of the woodwork the moment Trump needs them to continue the narrative, or are you only on about spotting patterns in worthless data like Lindell had.

Watch the whole series of events yet again.

Trump screams fraud.

Trump supporters all buy it because he said it.

Trump supporting auditors "audit" a county and come up with more conspiracy theories about bamboo in ballots and North Korean boats in Maine.

Trump supporter auditors find NO evidence Trump won in Arizona, which is what they all wanted, a Trump win, not proof he lost, again.

Trump supporting auditors suddenly drop off the grid claiming threats.

New "sworn" statements appear and are debunked.

New crop of commentators cherry pick any little thing they can fine, and ignore things that contradict their chosen narrative.

Politicians that are desperate for relevance latch on to Trump lie and get more people involved.

Sworn statements debunked again, Trump says something else, all of a sudden NEW statements different then the last pop up.

Statements debunked.

New New Statements pop up.

And so it goes around and around and around, all the while, Trump gets more and more money from gullible supporters.

See it yet?

A very unwise man once said if you repeat a lie long enough and often enough people will believe it, this is that sort of a situation, in reality nothing outside of the normal isolated things could have happened, but screaming fraud fraud fraud over and over again makes people believe it, and now everyone wants to prove it by whatever means they can, even yes, lying about it.

I feel sadness that you cannot see it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
in most places, about 3am.

Good thing there's so much evidence. Who's on the case this time?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No? Where did the 'stop the steal/so much fraud' narrative start?

The talk of election fraud/tampering/interference started with those breaking laws and violating safeguards... the "stop the steal" narrative specifically began only after that happened.

More important... who keeps perpetuating it?

Most important... why???

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

I am not locked into YOUR narrative.

I have said what I meant and I meant what I said.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Dont bet against Trump. What he claims has a nasty habit of turning out to be true….

What would that be?

• All the best words?
  • Clorox injections and Sunshine enemas?
  • COVFEFE?
  • His uncle the Nuclear Triad expert?
  • Negative GDP (which is actually not only something that cant be true, is an impossibility)
  • 45% murder rate in Chicago?
  • No payments to Stormy?
  • VPOTUS has the power to "reject" electors?
  • It never rained on his inauguration day?
  • COVID was under control?
  • Sharpie Maps?
  • Boy Scouts leader that never ACTUALLY called him?
  • Michigan man of the year?

Which, of these tsunami of truths, should we use to gauge yet more truth coming out?
edit on 28-11-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

• Amazing how the ignorant can be led. Derp doesn't begin to cover it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:24 PM
    link   

Oh let me guess, 4-D chess huh?

Yet, i do agree, it is amazing.
    edit on 28-11-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:41 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Boadicea

It's not MY narrative, it's unfortunately the truth of the situation. the sooner people realize this the better off we can all be, and maybe we can put this country back together..

Step one: end the lie
    Step two: elect someone other than Biden or Trump that could possible cut through all this partisan mess
    Step three: get on with our lives, we're stuck right now in a never ending circle of nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:42 PM
    link   

In all fairness, Trump did ask on National Television if disinfectants could be injected and if they could use UV light inside the body. That would classify as Clorox injections and sunshine enemas.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:58 PM
    link   

The talk of election fraud/tampering/interference started with those breaking laws and violating safeguards... the "stop the steal" narrative specifically began only after that happened.

The claims of election fraud started with Trump prior to the election since he thinks the only way someone with a very great brain like his could lose if he got cheated.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:59 PM
    link   
    a reply to: vkey08

No, thank you. I will consider what I will, I will think what I will, I will say what I will.

I refuse to limit myself to your qualifiers -- which of course are the Big Media and Dirty Critter narrative as well -- of "no evidence" of "massive" or "widespread" "fraud" and every other echo chamber sentiment that you spew here. You said there was no court that declared laws were broken. I provided the proof that there was and you refused to address it. You say that there is no evidence of "massive" or "widespread" fraud, and refuse to address the evidence for many many known wrongdoings, that may or may not be "massive" or "widespread" or "fraud" or any other qualifier you think of. You dismiss the sworn testimony of personal knowledge and experience with vague "SovCit" accusations and absolutely nothing to back it up, and it doesn't matter. All that matters are the accusations that are true and can be proven.

I have and will consider and object to any and all wrongdoing that I damn well choose to. I have made my objections and my suspicions very clear, I have made very clear distinctions, and I have substantiated one way or another virtually everything I have posted. You ignore it all. You contribute nothing of substance.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:05 PM
    link   

originally posted by: vkey08

In all fairness, Trump did ask on National Television if disinfectants could be injected and if they could use UV light inside the body. That would classify as Clorox injections and sunshine enemas.

Dr Birx said they were discussing those potential treatments in the meeting before the press briefing.

Too much transparency is not good when you have people who want to destroy you. Joe Biden learned years ago that transparency is not good, when deep political divisions are present.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
    link   

Nope. There's been talk of election fraud for a long long time, and it's increased since the introduction of electronic voting machines. Bev Harris and BlackBoxVoting comes to mind... Elizabeth Warren and plenty of other Dems were quite worried about it just a couple few years ago...

And there were huge problems in Maricopa County/Arizona in 2018 as well, resulting in accusations of cheating and fraud. In fact, our current new County Recorder ran on the campaign promise that he would clean up the corruption and cheating of Adrian Fontes.

This isn't new, we've had problems independent of prior to Trump and the 2020 election, and Trump doesn't have the monopoly on election fraud claims. Never has and never will.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:11 PM
    link   

Nope. There's been talk of election fraud for a long long time...

Keep telling yourself that people were this invested into election fraud prior to Trump, eventually you might believe it as much as thinking he didn't lose to Biden.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:12 PM
    link   
    a reply to: alphabetaone

I started a thread 3 weeks ago comparing how the effects from Donald Trump's lies were nothing, compared to the huge amount of damage Joe Biden and liberal Democrats are doing to America.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:22 PM
    link   

Keep telling yourself that people were this invested into election fraud prior to Trump, eventually you might believe it as much as thinking he didn't lose to Biden.

You are presuming too much. I am well aware that this number of people were NOT this invested in election fraud prior to Trump. And I am well aware that there are far too many who are now interested only because of Trump. And there are far too many who ignore clear evidence of wrongdoing only because of Trump. There are all kinds of people who think all kinds of things.

I can't help that.

But it is far bigger than that. And I have been saying so since the election.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:30 PM
    link   

And I am well aware that there are far too many who are now interested only because of Trump.

There you go, now you're seeing the big picture.

Prior to Trump = passing interest. Post Trump whining about losing = mucho bad hombres interested.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:40 PM
    link   
    It has been written if you repeat a lie long enough
    and often enough people will believe it...
    The lie that has been repeated long enough and often
    enough is...81 million people voted for Biden!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:58 PM
    link   

Prior to Trump = passing interest.

Yes... AND vested interest by those who knew and knew their ballots, their votes, and their elections were affected.

Post Trump whining about losing = mucho bad hombres interested.

Fair enough and true enough... but not the whole truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join