It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I still haven't read the entire complaint from Team Lindell... and I'm already so unimpressed that I don't think I want to read it at all. I sure hope those attorneys weren't paid real money for that craptastic piece of legalese. It reads like something from a box of Cracker Jacks. And I don't believe for a minute that any AGs were "approached." Quite frankly -- here's some frank speech for ya -- I don't know if Lindell is a useful idiot or a paid shill, but he's definitely more of a liability than an asset to the cause.

Anyway, for anyone who wants to read it, the motion is here.
----------------------------------------------

On the plus side:

Sheriff announces criminal charges being filed against almost every member of the election commission in a battleground state

“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”

The recommended charges are the same for each commissioner, and include:
• Misconduct in Public Office in violation of Wis. Stat. § 946.12(2) (Felony)
• Election Fraud – Election Official Assisting with Violations in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(2)(b)7 (Felony)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Receive Ballot Non-Election Official in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(n) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Illegal Ballot Receipt in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(p) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Solicit Assistance in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(s) (Misdemeanor)
The reasons for the recommended charges were clearly explained during the October 28, 2021, news conference and in the supporting documentation.”

The Sheriff provided a Dropbox link for his previous presentation and a timeline: Dr opbox link
----------------------------------------------

In the meantime, Jovan keeps chattering to anyone who will listen, although we still haven't seen his report:

J ovan Pulitzer Asks: Why in Virtually Every Single Batch of Ballots Cast in Arizona in 2020 Election Was it Human or AI Modified?

Pulitzer identified that nearly every single batch of ballots cast (well over 10,000 batches) that in every single batch the batch was modified by a human or a machine. This makes no sense.

I am not at all impressed by this. First, modified is misleading -- at best. We know ballots were duplicated. We don't know they were necessarily modified, at least not in the sense that the votes were changed from the voters' intent.

Also, we already know there were over 200,000 adjudicated ballots. Either those ballots were going to batched with other original ballots, or they were going to be batched with each other... in which case we'd probably be hearing instead that so many batches contained only adjudicated ballots.

We also know WHY there were so many adjudicated ballots, which goes straight to the illegal instructions County Recorder gave to workers to refuse new ballots, and the use of the wrong Sharpies which bled through the substandard paper the ballots were printed on.

Why isn't Jovan using his position of personal knowledge and expertise to demand action from all the right people??? At the very least, Jovan can either pony up his report for public perusal... or spill his guts publicly... or he needs to shut the hell up. This is meaningless unnecessary and inappropriate noise.
-----------------------------------------------

The same for Kerik:

MUST SEE VIDEO: Bernard Kerik Warns Leftists on J-6 Committee He Has OVERWHELMING Evidence of Fraud in 2020 Election – “I Think the American People Should Get to See That”

If Kerik has something, then he needs to either demand real action from all the right people, or spill his guts to the public. But don't make threats to protect your own sorry arse and leave the rot to keep rotting. But apparently it worked out well for him:

Jan 6 Commission Forced To Walk Back Subpoena On Bernard Kerik

Finally, I may need to go down and help out my in-laws for a while. They are so far off the beaten track and down in a canyon that I cannot even get cell phone service there, much less internet service. So I won't be able to update or contribute here at all. We are trying to work out a rotation so that no one person is sole caregiver, but we'll have to wait and see if that's possible. The one other person who can do so easily is not inclined to do so... ugh. We should have something figured out this weekend. I hope. Wish us luck!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
The same for Kerik:

MUST SEE VIDEO: Bernard Kerik Warns Leftists on J-6 Committee He Has OVERWHELMING Evidence of Fraud in 2020 Election – “I Think the American People Should Get to See That”

Oh, thank the Baby Jesus and all the other Jesuses, someone finally has the evidence and they are going to let the American People see it. When? Any day now. Annnnnny day.

Do you realize how satire has become reality with these tools? Jokes I made last year are now what they actually try and tell you.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, thank the Baby Jesus and all the other Jesuses, someone finally has the evidence and they are going to let the American People see it. When? Any day now. Annnnnny day.

No no no... don't drag Jesus into this! He doesn't deserve that!!!

Do you realize how satire has become reality with these tools? Jokes I made last year are now what they actually try and tell you.

Grrrrrrrrr.... just... grrrrrrrrrr!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

you talking about THIS Bernard Kerik?

A convicted felon, he obtained a presidential pardon in 2020 for his numerous convictions for tax fraud, ethics violations, and criminal false statements

Helps if people have context on whom you are referring to at times, and this guy is a huge piece of work.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

But Wait !!

Kerik was Police Commissioner of NYC for Christ's sake !! 😎

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: vkey08

But Wait !!

Kerik was Police Commissioner of NYC for Christ's sake !! 😎

I don't care if he was God's right hand man, he was convicted of lying basically, that's pretty hard to do these days, so trusting anything out of his mouth may not be a good idea at this point, especially as he had to get a pardon from Trump just to shed the conviction. all his appeals were denied.

Just because someone held position at one time does not mean that their more recent record shouldn't be looked at, just take a look at Rudy Guliani, a person I once thought was the best mayor on the planet, wa awesome during the days and months after 9/11, thought he wold have had a good shot at the Oval Office, now, not so much, his recent actions have tainted that once sparkling record..

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just a little fyi;

There is a growing suspicion that Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich has something he wants kept hidden. Could be related to the Arizona election. Could be pertaining to him participating in past corruption, or protecting others.

His lack of ACTION in addressing the large number of Arizona 2020 election irregularities, is beginning to raise eyebrows.

From 11.23.2021: nationalfile.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just a little fyi;

There is a growing suspicion that Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich has something he wants kept hidden. Could be related to the Arizona election. Could be pertaining to him participating in past corruption, or protecting others.

His lack of ACTION in addressing the large number of Arizona 2020 election irregularities, is beginning to raise eyebrows.

From 11.23.2021: nationalfile.com...

To be fair, we know Brnovich's teams has done more than the article cites -- we know that Adrian Fontes has been questioned, because he released an audio tape of his interview to Big Media. It's probably safe to assume that others have also been questioned, but we just don't know about it.

At this point, in my opinion, Brnovich is playing politics as usual and is using his position and advantage for "leverage". Much like Trump boasted about "knowing everything" but not releasing it for "leverage." Brnovich cannot win the US Senate seat he's running for without doing something about the election fraud -- starting with the primary. So he'll find something and do something when and how it's going to benefit him most. My best guess is that his office will find minimal wrongdoing, probably nail a couple fall guys and/or scapegoats, just enough to satisfy the voters and win the primary, and nothing more.

Frankly, it's simply become a political football now. Which was, of course, the entire purpose of making it all about Trump, and never about election integrity for all. By keeping it all about Trump, whether for or against, it firms up "the base" for both sides.

It's going to come down to the people policing the elections themselves, and raising holy hell in real time, if we're going to have any election integrity at all.
edit on 28-11-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
As promised, Garland Favarito and Voter GA have filed an appeal to the dismissal of their lawsuit in Georgia:

Garland Favorito of VoterGA.org and other plaintiffs have filed an appeal in the Fulton County ballot inspection case that was dismissed by Judge Amero earlier in the year. The appeal will be held by the Georgia Court of Appeals.

“We feel very good about the appeal because Judge Amero went against 100 years of Supreme Court precendent,” declared Favorito to The Georgia Record today.

The previous case was split between a group of plaintiffs represented by Attorney Todd Harding and others. The remaining plaintiffs were represented by Charles Bundren and Bob Cheeley. They did not take part in the appeal of this specific case but may file other legal action.

Appeal Of Dismissal Filed In Fulton County Ballot Inspection Case

A copy of the motion is posted at the link.

The lawsuit was dismissed for lack of standing, the plaintiffs are challenging the judge's ruling that they do not have standing. However, the motion gives a concise history of the case, including the particular complaints of bad conduct by election officials, including the "Happy Faces" organization brought in to assist in conducting the election.

Rep Ronnie Jackson administered the cognitive function test to Trump when his mental faculties were being questioned, a retired US Navy rear admiral, and now a US Representative from Texas:

Former Physician to the President: Here Comes the MEV – Midterm Election Variant – Democrats Need Excuse for Mail-in Voting, Will Do Anything to Cheat

This may be tongue-in-cheek... but he's not wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

At this point, in my opinion, Brnovich is playing politics as usual and is using his position and advantage for "leverage". Much like Trump boasted about "knowing everything" but not releasing it for "leverage."

Orrrrrrrrr, he's just playing all the 'dey terk er election' people like a fiddle because those people are easy to play since all they want is just a little bias confirmation.

What's the reality? That he's sitting on massive evidence of fraud and is doing nothing about it (another crime) or there isn't any?

Some guy and his razor....

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Orrrrrrrrr, he's just playing all the 'dey terk er election' people like a fiddle because those people are easy to play since all they want is just a little bias confirmation.

What's the reality? That he's sitting on massive evidence of fraud and is doing nothing about it (another crime) or there isn't any?

Some guy and his razor....

Perspective is what it is. As I have stated -- and even posted a court ruling to substantiate -- we already KNOW there was wrongdoing, including laws broken. We know the County Recorder broke the law and then brazenly refused to comply with both the AG and the Supreme Court's order to cease and desist. We also know that subpoena'd election materials were deleted from subpoena'd election equipment. We know when, and we've been told that it is known by whom. Laws were broken and election integrity was compromised. Period. Folks can minimize that as they wish... folks can blow it all out of proportion if they wish... but it is what it is... and just part of a much bigger picture.

We don't need "massive evidence" of anything... we just need all the evidence -- however much or little that is -- to be appropriately investigated, examined and analyzed to put the big picture in its proper perspective. I have no problem believing that we are looking at massive incompetence, sloppiness, laziness, even plain old ignorance and arrogance, if that is what the totality of evidence tells us. I also have no problem believing that massive fraud, tampering, and interference took place if that is what the totality of evidence tells us. But we don't have that yet. And that's not acceptable.

If Brnovich has investigated and found reasonable and rational and legal explanations for ALL questionable conduct, ALL questionable ballots, and ALL questionable voters, then he damn well needs to tell us that, and make all the who's and why's and wherefore's public knowledge.

The political pressure on Brnovich right now is regarding the three people identified as deleting the subpoena'd materials before handing everything over to the auditors. That seems to be the "gotcha" and probably because it seems quite black and white -- no gray areas. I'm not so sure about that. But it isn't rocket science whatever it is, and Brnovich damn well needs to give the people some accounting for what he is doing and what he's finding and what he can and cannot do about it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That isn't election fraud, AKA changing alleged Trump votes for Biden.

edit on 28-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wrong things that happened to an election are wrong. Even if it goes against your personal narrative. The wrong things should be identified, and stopped. See, if we let wrong things happen, they will happen again. Again, even if it goes against the story you are so heavily invested in. In order for Trump to be president again, he would need to run and win in 2024. The current discussion is about making sure that future elections don't have wrong things. It's pretty sad that folks would be against that, but # it, here we are.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Fraud... interference... tampering... breaking laws and defying court orders... refusal to comply with lawful subpoenas... wrongdoing is wrongdoing.

And not to get bogged down in semantics, but nailing down what is and is not considered "election fraud" is like nailing down Jello. It may (or may not) have a far wider legal definition than just changing votes. For example, ballots submitted by nonexistent voters, or multiple ballots submitted by individual voters, or ballots submitted in another person's name, etc., can all be considered election fraud. And it will largely depend on what the actual laws are and how they are written as to whether any or all of the above can be charged and prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Wrong things that happened to an election are wrong.

I get that but this whole thing has devolved from 'dey terk er election ern wer kern prerv ert!' to the housekeeping type stuff mentioned above since, you know, no one has presented any actual fraud that could change the election outcome.

But it could happen. Any day now.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It may (or may not) have a far wider legal definition than just changing votes.

It certainly was for the losers on January 6th and the moron they support. He still thinks he got cheated, someone should have a talk with him.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I would be very happy to have Trump taken out of the equation...

But as long as the laws are written and interpreted to mean that the people have no standing in court, only the candidates and the political parties, Trump is part of the equation and the corrupt partisans are running the show.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I would be very happy to have Trump taken out of the equation...

Not going to happen since he's the bozo that started all of this and there's still plenty of low IQ winners that believe him.

Inextricably linked is the phrase that comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Not going to happen since he's the bozo that started all of this...

No, Trump didn't start it... the ones who broke laws and otherwise compromised election integrity started it. Trump just screamed it from the rooftops.

...and there's still plenty of low IQ winners that believe him.

Yes, there are plenty of folks who believe whatever their echo chamber of choice tells them.

Inextricably linked is the phrase that comes to mind.

Definitely... and by design. Whether folks are crying for Trump or crying about Trump, the PTB are happy... because then it's all about emotion and ego and the actual facts and truth be damned. Forget the laws clearly broken. Forget the sworn affidavits and testimony of election workers, volunteers, and voters.

Anyone and everyone making it all about Trump are just playing the game as designed and intended. And it's much appreciated by the criminally corrupt critters on BOTH sides.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No, Trump didn't start it...

Yeah, he did, he primed that pump even before the election happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join