It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Jedi- GOP to Challenge and Nulify Biden Mandates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Wont happen for reasons you have mentioned. The democratic party, good or bad, is completely under a unifying thumb. I highly doubt any defection.

True I'm glad you point this out , In other words Democrats are not Representatives of the people at all . They are in short servants to one Master .

I am surprised the GOP managed to coordinate/motivate that many senators to put their pants on and raise their hand to sign their high school petition. I predict some waffling here.

Again true , but you see you run into this little snag when the Representatives have individual ideals and represent there districts instead of bowing to a single master.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am still not certain the Republicans can lead a horse to water let alone get it to drink...

But ill maintain a little hope.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't trust Republicans. Let's see what happens when they get the powers that were amassed by democrats. Historically that hasn't been a net positive. I don't want to be in another war that my kids end up fighting.

I don't want to bail out any more corporations. G. W. Bush said "I had to abandon my free market principles in order to save it." More than decade later and we have created a too big to fail system so big that it's failures are felt globally.

So they are never allowed to be failures. Their debt is simply bought and repackaged then sold again. A zombie husk is left over and usually a working class person looking for a way up gets caught up in the debt frenzy and becomes a slave to a system that grinds them up until they are medicated drones.

Then the technocrats that did this to you exploit the misery they created and the propaganda machine gets cranked up. Now you're voting for democrats because they're promising you that they will make those terrible "capitalists" pay their "fair share."

Then when once again that "fair share" comes from the hides of the working class and the erasure of the middle class, but Jeff Bezos makes another $100billion on Amazon, and now you are being forced to get a jab you don't want you go back to the #ing Republicans.

Neocons are still a problem and they have infected the Republican party as much as the Democrats. Vigilance is more important now than ever. Republicans are not THE answer just AN answer.
edit on 11 3 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Neocons aren't Republicans. Bush was an establishment douche who straddled partisan lines when convenient, same as Clinton.

I totally get what you're saying and it really comes down to a very simple thing for me... do I want the inevitable dissolution and collapse of the USA to happen now, or would I rather see that can kicked down the road in a tolerable existence until sometime in the future it happens? As it stands right now, I'll accept tolerable existence for awhile longer over the book of Revelations coming to pass.

I don't see the Republicans as insufferable, real conservative Republicans, the core. There are some philosophical issues with them, but by and large my bank account and my freedoms have thrived when they have been in charge. Conversely, my economics look like total # and I spend far too much time defending my freedoms from outright rape everytime the Democrats are in control of things. This world will eventually burn, but I see no reason to spend the time between now and that great fire broke and in servitude to a bunch of leftist political retards.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

To be fair, I believe there's a change happening at the local level with Republicans and by 2024 that's most likely going to turn into a tidal wave of old guard destruction.

The Lindsey Grahams of the world need to be dethroned and those people are doing more to enable what the left is doing than the left itself.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

What is a "private business" in the context of your OP?

Is this a 'publicly traded' company on the NYSE?

Or, does 'private' only mean a non-public company?

Does this include companies who have federal contracts with the federal government, or companies who receive money through federal funding and grants? Or, are these companies excluded?

Every time I see these words, 'private company', I wonder what they really mean.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Sad thing when Ted Cruz ends up looking like one of the best Republicans...

I agree the old guard must go, they cannot be trusted.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I fear Democrats will allow a few Republican 'wins' so people will stop screaming about election integrity, then drop the hammer in 2022 and take the majority in all three branches.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Why just private????
Why not ALL employers???
Why about federal and contractors???

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As I understand things the purpose of this specific action is to stop Biden's "all companies with over 100 employees" vaccine mandate. They are saying private business to differentiate between companies and government employees (I do not know where government contractors fall into things.)

There was another vow made today by McConnell stating that the GOP was going to block all funding mechanisms intended to enforce the government employee mandate, making it essentially null and void as nothing exists in DC once it has been defunded. Again, not sure if federal contractors will be covered under this one or the other one, but it seems the GOP is trying to fully nullify any federal COVID vax mandate today.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I've been somewhat amused by the recent nonsense going on around this. The chatter. Twitter morons blame white supremacy, and white women voters. I guess they plan to shame them into changing their votes, i dunno.

Most of Reddit is just exasperated at the Dems failure to move further left. TBH, i think they are right and for the same reason Rove was right about the GOP needing to move further right: being unabashed in your politics is the only way to get people to pay enough attention, and to get enough single issue voters attracted, to garner wins. The left has far more single issue voters, and it has made their primaries an utter mess, along with a couple of large rifts in the party causing them to achieve nothing. One thing you can say about McConnell is he gets his people in line. Schumer....not even a little.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Why just private????
Why not ALL employers???
Why about federal and contractors???

Technically the executive does direct the bureaucracy and those things you list are part of it, but if the mandates flush out a lot of fed employees, I call that a net positive. We have way too many of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Unifying thumb??

Answer me this very quickly then...

Why hasn't "build it back better" gone sailing through both houses--Dems hold the majority in both, last I saw.

Unity? Not seeing it. That alone should tell you something.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Virginia is kind of a head scratcher. Is it a mandate for parents rights? Against progressive ideals (despite Virginians overwhelmingly supporting those ideals in a line item survey)? For conservatism? Against CRT?

Parents unhappy with the woke takeover of their local education systems won big on Tuesday when they ousted progressive school board members and beat out pro-critical race theory candidates in multiple districts across the nation.

Not so much for C's but against clear bS.
interesting that it all started when Progressives started going after our Kids, that Parents really, above our own elected officials, stepped up and took action themselves, leading to overwhelming majorities that would further cement the demise of CRT in schools.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Virginia is kind of a head scratcher. Is it a mandate for parents rights? Against progressive ideals (despite Virginians overwhelmingly supporting those ideals in a line item survey)? For conservatism? Against CRT?

Parents unhappy with the woke takeover of their local education systems won big on Tuesday when they ousted progressive school board members and beat out pro-critical race theory candidates in multiple districts across the nation.

Not so much for C's but against clear bS.
interesting that it all started when Progressives started going after our Kids, that Parents really, above our own elected officials, stepped up and took action themselves, leading to overwhelming majorities that would further cement the demise of CRT in schools.

Not exactly. My generation's parents should have gone after these asshole commie pricks 30 years ago when that see u next Tuesday Hillary Clinton exposed the progressive playbook against parents and parent's rights with It Takes a Village. They didn't... they left it up to our generation to be the ones to finally say "enough is enough, touch my kids and I'll hang you from a tree outside this school building."

Truth be told, the delay in parents finally stepping up en masse is probably a major factor in the rise of home schooling the past decade... I know it played a role in my wife and I deciding to go that path with our offspring. Not even a decade ago a parent standing against this machine was largely standing alone, and most other parents were either not paying any attention to what was happening in the school or had drank the Kool Aid and didn't believe anything nefarious was rapidly approaching. Good for them for finally waking up, I guess, but my God did it ever take a long time for most of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
For what it's worth, I fear Democrats will allow a few Republican 'wins' so people will stop screaming about election integrity, then drop the hammer in 2022 and take the majority in all three branches.

Yup , I fear that's what's happening. We've been given a pacifier

I only will believe this election result to be 'true' , and not just an allowed win, if they republicans expose the 2020 election fraud , the MSM constant lies, and the true meaning and agenda behind agenda21/30. Otherwise it's all a bogus circus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join