It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Swedish study finds covid jabs provide no lasting protection.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
New research out of Sweden has found that post-vaccination “immunity” – if you can even call it that – from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections is temporary at best, and completely gone within months.

Like most of the other plandemic paraphernalia, the injections are not all that popular in Sweden, and for good reason. Researchers there determined that the shots are completely useless after seven months.

Not only that, but the fake “immunity” the jabs procure actually goes negative after seven months, meaning the recipient’s immune system is worse off than prior to when they got injected.

Another study out of England back in the summer arrived at a similar conclusion, though that one found that Fauci Flu shots only provide about six weeks’ worth of fake “immunity.”

“Findings: Protection from infection below 50% after 4 months,” reported Citizen Free Press about the findings of the new Swedish study. “No protection measurable after 7 months (Pfizer). AstraZeneca wanes faster, even becomes NEGATIVE.”

Sweden was one of the only countries in the world to reject pretty much all of the plandemic hysteria and tyranny that was rolled out starting in early 2020. During that time, the country fared incredibly well – better, in fact, than most other countries in terms of “cases,” hospitalizations and deaths.

Lithuania, also known as Branch Covidian land, has a covid infection rate 16 times that of Sweden
Lithuania, on the other hand, which currently has the world’s strictest “vaccine passport” scheme, is seeing an all-time high of new “cases” per capita within its population.

Just six weeks after the mandatory jab protocol was put into place in Lithuania, infection rates skyrocketed like never before – far outpacing that of Sweden, which is pretty much covid-free at this point.

www.naturalnews.com...

citizenfreepress.com...

papers.ssrn.com...

edit on rd11521212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

edit on rd11561212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The worst part about this is that the vaccinated are out and about and not taking nearly as much precautions since they are protected from the virus by the vaccine. It is the propaganda wording Safe and Effective that is the propaganda that is dangerous. It is the government agencies overseeing this that cause the problem, they are covering things up to make their decision look right. The vaccines are not safe for everyone. The effectiveness of the vaccine does not last nearly as long as they made people believe it would either. The vaccine will not work hardly at all for those with severely compromised immune systems either, they do now mention this but gave these people false hopes initially.

It is not the vaccine I have a problem with, it is the deceptive practices by people who pushed this new fangled vaccine technology that is in my opinion an inferior product compared to past vaccines. I cannot blame this on any political party, but Biden is a poor spokesman for this, he tends to want to mandate this experimental inferior vaccine. Rushing this vaccine into use was probably not a good idea, that I can blame on the Trump administration. But Biden is the one who said that now you can hug your grandma if you are vaccinated, evidently he is a fool beyond even what I could imagine.
edit on 3-11-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Do you still agree with the study and the conclusions it draws?

Interpretation: Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. This strengthens the evidence-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.

You, are advocating for everyone to get booster clot shots!?!? How dare you sir.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Do you still agree with the study and the conclusions it draws?

Interpretation: Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. This strengthens the evidence-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.

You, are advocating for everyone to get booster clot shots!?!? How dare you sir.

You worked out my fiendish plan

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Booster patches are the way of the future. You'll need a new patch every week, for the rest of your life or you could have serious issues.

Once you get on this covid train, you can't get off. Unless... you just get off now before it really takes off.

Choo Choo!

edit on 3-11-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Or.

This strengthens the INSANITY-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Or maybe we should all just walk around with a perpetual needle in our arms?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Or.

This strengthens the INSANITY-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Or maybe we should all just walk around with a perpetual needle in our arms?

Nope, OP is clearly siding with the study and demanding that we all get extra clot shots. If they didnt kill us the first and second time around, certainly the third time will do the trick.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This not Sweden's first rodeo.

The uptake of the Pandemrix vaccine was high in Sweden (60%),2 and the intervention was deemed a success in administrative and political terms. However, a very serious and unexpected side effect from the vaccine emerged during the summer of 2010: more than 200 children and young adults were diagnosed with narcolepsy after vaccination.9–11

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Ours either.

The 'false' pandemic: Drug firms cashed in on scare over swine flu, claims Euro health chief

The fiasco of the 1976 ‘swine flu affair

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Are you being obtuse deliberately or inadvertently?

Can't refute, pollute! Am I right?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

When was the last time dirty corrupted big pharma made something for the good and the benefit of humanity?

Pharma wants a steady income base on jabs, so it is in their benefit that they stop working sooner than later to offer more jabs.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The last sentence that you put in bold text..

“This strengthens the evidence-based rationale for administration of a third booster dose.”

Is an opinionated interpretation of the data.
It could as easily be said “This strengthens the evidence-based rationale that the vaccines don’t work very well.”

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Are you being obtuse deliberately or inadvertently?

Can't refute, pollute! Am I right?

Perhaps uniquely, only to you.

I am not going to refute. They have connected the dots and made some conclusions one efficacy, that then goes on to support the ideas of boosters. Which I am against.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

When was the last time dirty corrupted big pharma made something for the good and the benefit of humanity?

Pharma wants a steady income base on jabs, so it is in their benefit that they stop working sooner than later to offer more jabs.

If you perceive humans as cattle what their doing makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I've said since the get go...

There has never been a vaccine for a cold/coronovirus

This is the one I think people really really hate........I think Masks work (don't kill me!)
I really think they might be the only thing that could possibly prevent Covid (maybe even the flu).
Now here's the BUT, I don't think
we can go on in society wearing masks every darn day.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The definition of "fully vaccinated" is about to be changed.

Instantly, everyone who was injected with one of the experimental drugs more than 6 months ago, will lose their full-vaccinated status.

And, as each American passes his/her own 6-month mark, with no booster, he/she is legally NON-VACCINATED.

Think about the implications of that, across our Psycho Covid-fixated society!

edit on 11/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As long as the states are pro constitutional rights to chose is all good, but darn do no find yourself in a democrat oppressing state you will be hunted down and hang in the town square for no obeying the mandates.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Just before China unleashed Covid-19, Fauci worked with Congress to make what are now Covid-19 vaccines, legally called vaccines. If Congress had not made that change, these drugs would be called advance-treatments.

But Fauci/Congress wanted them to be called vaccines, so they wrote legislation which made the MRNA jab a vaccine. (Somebody knew Covid-19 existed, and was about to be let loose on the world.)

edit on 11/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The most peculiar thing I noticed is that 1. There is reasonable evidence that the Jab serum does induce clotting that cn be life-threatening and 2. Studies suggest people forego using aspirin for heart ailments and reduction of heart attacks/clotting because of gastro problems.
So just when it appears we could use something mitigating the clotting, they suggest we stop using a the most obvious and long-term solution...almost as if...nah...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The plan is to convert all the traditional more safe real vaccine into the mRna technology and do a mass vaccination with them all over the nation, more profits to be made.

The old traditional vaccine will become obsolete.

I fear for the new born babies and the littler children that will subject to this crap.

edit on 3-11-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

Dude, they care about you. They really, really do. Come on now. Nobody wants to hurt anyone. All caring. 100% caring.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join