It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine mandates, so you won't be AS sick as that guy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

Ya, right. You all are quick to scream “we’re not anti-vaccine”.

Not buying it.

To focus on the pros and cons of the vaccine is a distraction from what is really happening.

The creation of the Covid speciality virus, the street theatre in Wuhan China - the vision of people walking along the street with their groceries and suddenly dropping down dead, being welded into their homes, piled up on trucks to be taken and burned, the patrols of CCP soldiers in white Hazmat suits scouring the streets for the accursed.

This was the preview in January 2020, people unaffected in the west were watching these scenes on TV. If this was a real issue, then all flights from China would have immediately been prevented. But they weren't.

The "virus" was allowed to spread into the uncontaminated countries of the world. Preceded by the horrifying street theatre from China. To put "the frighteners" on the marks.

The response to this "pandemic" is a strategy - a strategy to implement a total global control grid over the populations and it displays a complete manner of urgency by the perpetrators. Not because the virus is 99.9% deadly. But because the implementation of the control grid is 99.9% urgent.

The perps have used the "opportunity" (their own words) of a global pandemic to create the surveillance and total control state because they know that people will comply because a) are afraid of death and illness and b) they can be relied upon to comply because of community spirit - for the good of the family, for the good of the country, for the good of the world.

Then people can be made to understand that to not have that great community spirit of humanism and not wearing that cute pink bandaid on you arm, is the reason why resisters must be sanctioned. Well it's only fair. Vaccine hesitancy means that you do not care about your fellow citizens. You have no sense of fellowship. You are a deplorable! You don't deserve to share in our freedoms.

All the time we are arguing about vaccines good/bad we stand the risk of all of us losing our freedoms and only the creative minds can guess where the final destination lies. One step, two step, ....

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I was talking to an A&E (ER) nurse yesterday and he told me that if you go in there with pneumonia, they rush you straight to the Intensive Care Unit whether you test positive for Corona Virus or not.

My mom had pneumonia and was tested, (negative) and was not sent to ICU.
So what you are saying is certaintely not true for all hospitals.

That's good to hear.
I'm sick of hearing about people dying on ventilators.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I will submit to the vaccine once some intrepid soul shares a solution to the logical proof demonstrating that a fully vaccinated person who is infected with COVID-19 (i.e. "breakthrough case") would not have survived without the shot.

Easy peasy no?

Q.E.D.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: knoxie

Most that object to this particular injection are not anti-vaxxers.

They're just putting the pieces together and realize that common sense dictates that the mRNA EUA injections aren't really vaccines (regardless of the new definition put out by the CDC, which, btw, is partially funded by the CDC Foundation which gets much of its money from pharma companies.)

They think the American people are too ignorant to unravel their little $$$$ games. Some are, I guess.

Word. ☝

It's sad that this needs to be explained but I think that the far left authoritarians know damn well that they are obfuscating the facts to suit their agendas.

I say agendas plural because none of them have any actual direction. They just spout Bullsh!t to sound edgy and progressive.

Authoritarianism is not cool no matter how much of a shiny tint you spray upon it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Therealslimshady

To release gentile light
And
To immanentize the eschaton
Haha
OR......

edit on 3-11-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I will submit to the vaccine once some intrepid soul shares a solution to the logical proof demonstrating that a fully vaccinated person who is infected with COVID-19 (i.e. "breakthrough case") would not have survived without the shot.

Easy peasy no?

Q.E.D.

Does anyone remember Biden and Fauci claiming that the vaccine would prevent you from being hospitalized and dying?

Over 10,000 deaths of FULLY VACCINATED persons so far. Seems like someone is fibbing.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Easy peasy no?

Q.E.D.

Does anyone remember Biden and Fauci claiming that the vaccine would prevent you from being hospitalized and dying?

Over 10,000 deaths of FULLY VACCINATED persons so far. Seems like someone is fibbing.

Those are only the ones that are officially acknowledged. The true number is probably far greater.
Then there are the life long side effects from "complications".

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Easy peasy no?

Q.E.D.

President Joe Biden stumbled through Wednesday night's CNN town hall when he issued a series of gaffes, lost thoughts and false statements
'You're OK. You're not going to – you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,' Biden falsely assured
He also said no vaccinated individuals will be hospitalized, sent to the ICU or die
Biden repeatedly gave confusing, misleading and non-linear answers when discussing masks, national security issues and COVID-19 vaccine approval

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Easy peasy no?

Q.E.D.

I don't think anything that the media, or the establishment, has told us from March 2020 to today, has been true. Maybe a sprinkle of truth here and there to make it appear more believable, but all of it has been deception, manipulation, modifying, and a set up for control of the masses.

But I am not telling you anything that you don't already know. We all know it, and yet here we are. One train away from our trip to the gulag. Now we know the answer to why one would peaceful enter a train to their demise, or stand compliantly in line for their turn in the showers. SSDD.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They aren't going to stop until someone stops them.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Even the LEAST conspiratorial conclusion leads one to the same reason they unblinded the placebo groups and offered to vaccinate them. They have a high degree of confidence there will be long term side effects and they need near 100% jabbed to obfuscate the data. The longest term animal trials were 56 days and were inexplicably run in parallel with human trials, something not done outside gruesome expiramentation by Axis Japan and Germany before and during WWII.

They desperately need plausible deniability because while the EUA shields them from lawsuits they will find it less effective against pitchforks and guillatines.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

But it's time we all revisit the reason everyone must be vaxxed.

Here is the reason everyone must be vaxxed...

All I know is when I got vaccinated I felt a huge sense of relief. - Knoxie

In other words...feelz

Why do you get a tetanus shot, or any other vaccine?

🤣🤣🤣

You guys and your responses are fun.

Who would have thought ATS would all become anti-vaxers? Too bad the search engine sucks so bad I’d love to revisit old threads on the topic.

Lmfao, tetanus, the kiddie shot. Who gets that as an adult outside of throwing up enough risk factors regarding exposure to warrant it? I haven't had a single GP pester me about ANY adult vaccines after I turned 18. Even the Bahamas didn't tell me to get a TB shot before I went.

Mountain? Meet tetanus molehill. 20 years of No Adult Boosters or Vaccines Pressuring tells me you're full of BS. And probably under 21.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Interesting because my un-vaccinated ass recovered from covid faster than most vaccinated people I know that had it. Most who happen be younger than me too.

You idiot still don't get the difference between anti-vax and anti-mandate do you?
edit on 5-11-2021 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In my heart I believe that "a round" of shots, possibly the initial two OR a coming mandated booster (somewhere between shot #3 and shot #29) will be a Trojan Horse. Most likely the next couple of mandated rounds, me thinks. To date, I've watched the mainstream tell me to worship medicos. Now I watch medicos dismissed without a passing glance because they wont get in line to get on the bus. I'm watching 5G roll out and advertised as if my life will vastly improve. I've watched people walk and drive around with their masks on for 20 months now. I mask up to merely get through the moment. I simply do not care who disagrees with me or gets fired up with fear when I remove it outside. I do see hundreds of masks littered about in public wherever I go, daily. I have to wonder if said masks were dropped by the unvaccinated, because in my experience, the vaccinated are heroes and care for their fellow man. Or so I've been told. Over and over and over....

I've not yet stepped over any bodies. Have you?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
Even the LEAST conspiratorial conclusion leads one to the same reason they unblinded the placebo groups and offered to vaccinate them. They have a high degree of confidence there will be long term side effects and they need near 100% jabbed to obfuscate the data. The longest term animal trials were 56 days and were inexplicably run in parallel with human trials, something not done outside gruesome expiramentation by Axis Japan and Germany before and during WWII.

They desperately need plausible deniability because while the EUA shields them from lawsuits they will find it less effective against pitchforks and guillatines.

Bingo.

They need as high of a vax rate as possible to put plausible deniability of the long term effects. If they only had a 10% vax rate and these issues that people are seeing and concerned about started to manifest then it would be very hard to deny the correlation. Increase that % as high as possible and it makes things "muddy".

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I live in the Chicago area. I never once saw all the hospitals overflowing with sick patients. They even staged the McCormick Place convention center as a emergency triage. There never was one person admitted. For sure the media is lying. The media is a tool of all the alphabet agencies.
And for anyone to think they are not tools of those agencias are choosing to be blind so as not to see how messed up it is.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Ya, right. You all are quick to scream “we’re not anti-vaccine”.

Not buying it.

i have every vaccine they required for school when i was a child. I even optly took the hepatitis b vacvine when i was a paramedic.

So no i am not anti vax, i dont trust a "vaccine" that was rushed and we dont know the long term side effects.

By the way the wife and i currently have covid and if natural immunity goes bye bye after 6 months, do you have a explanation on why my best friend had it in January and he is currently sitting on my couch next to us and has tested negative for the last 7 days the same time i tested positive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join