It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine mandates, so you won't be AS sick as that guy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It was tents like that in GA and they were empty too, even when it was told that the national guard was called, I never seen any of them around at all.

The testing sites were gone probably about 5 months after the covid crap started, because people complains of false positives.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: network dude

But it's time we all revisit the reason everyone must be vaxxed.

Here is the reason everyone must be vaxxed...

All I know is when I got vaccinated I felt a huge sense of relief. - Knoxie

In other words...feelz

Why do you get a tetanus shot, or any other vaccine?

🤣🤣🤣

You guys and your responses are fun.

Who would have thought ATS would all become anti-vaxers? Too bad the search engine sucks so bad I’d love to revisit old threads on the topic.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Most that object to this particular injection are not anti-vaxxers.

They're just putting the pieces together and realize that common sense dictates that the mRNA EUA injections aren't really vaccines (regardless of the new definition put out by the CDC, which, btw, is partially funded by the CDC Foundation which gets much of its money from pharma companies.)

They think the American people are too ignorant to unravel their little $$$$ games. Some are, I guess.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Joe Biden is giving a speech right now describing why little children should be injected with the experimental drugs. He started coughing and it sounded so nasty I almost puked.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

In other words...feelz

🤣🤣🤣

Who would have thought ATS would all become anti-vaxers? Too bad the search engine sucks so bad I’d love to revisit old threads on the topic.

please tell me you are kidding and not really this #ing stupid. Being against vaccine mandates is pretty #ing far from anti vax. Even those who are anti expirimental vax. aren't anti vax. I'd wager most on this site have had most of their vaccines. All the military members have had more shots than you more than likely. Are you anti vax? Ever had the anthrax shot?

Seriously, why is it that leftovers just aren't smart enough to discuss the topic without resorting to fabricating and lying? Are your arguments that damn weak?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its about the ID2020 its about the passes. Look what is happening in Israel if you dont get a booster shot your pass expires.
Are they using Covid as a excuse to keep using the digital passes as a "Norm" as they say?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So after hearing how well the jab works, we are left with the knowledge that you can still get sick after being fully vaxxed. It's said you won't get AS sick, but there is no way to quantify that, so it's easy to say. But now that we know that, we know that fully vaxxed people can spread the virus, we are left with why we have mandates.

The only benefit to getting the shot is whatever shiny trinket they are offering today, and a promise that you won't be as sick as you would have otherwise. We have long abandoned the science portion of this where natural immunity is a reality. So we are left with take the jab or loose your job, and the reason is because of reasons. Seriously, I would love for the boot lickers to explain how anyone is going to know how sick they would have gotten had they made a different choice. We could ask those who died after being fully vaxxed, perhaps they would have died a less painful death.

But it's time we all revisit the reason everyone must be vaxxed. If there is another reason, now would be the time to come clean on that. And with the push we have seen, it appears it's all about the benjamins.

Even the boot lickers can jump in here and wonder why front line workers are being fired for not taking the shot. Remember, one day, they may be forcing something on you that you don't want. Who will stand up for you then?

We also know that fully vaccinated persons can be hospitalized and DIE. There are numbers and data out there that show around 10-20% of hospitalizations and deaths are FULLY VACCINATED persons.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden is giving a speech right now describing why little children should be injected with the experimental drugs. He started coughing and it sounded so nasty I almost puked.

He's a total psychical wreck 🦇

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ya, right. You all are quick to scream “we’re not anti-vaccine”.

Not buying it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Its about the ID2020 its about the passes. Look what is happening in Israel if you dont get a booster shot your pass expires.
Are they using Covid as a excuse to keep using the digital passes as a "Norm" as they say?

I think so.

There is no other reason that makes as much sense. Their arguments, and their deceptions, are losing sway. They had to become more assertive and aggressive because the fear mongering was losing steam, just like it did with the H1N1 and the Swine Flu.

The number of people with deaths, and serious illnesses, that are being related to the COVID vaccine is creating more hesitancy. And the push to vaccinate children with no science supporting risking the lives and well being of the children, is opening up the eyes of even those that were once onboard with the vaccine. The people are waking up to the ruse.

This has never been about a virus or a vaccine. This is, and has always been about control, manipulation, and money.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Sure, buddy.

Prove it!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Anybody heard anything from Fauci ??????

Where's Fauci ????😎

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Was it all about control when the last administration started the fast track to the vaccine?

😂

Y’all are fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Was it all about control when the last administration started the fast track to the vaccine?

😂

Y’all are fun.

Yes. I said it then, and I am saying it now.

I was not, nor am I now a Trump supporter. I am not anti vax.

I am vehemently anti COVID 19 vaccines.

edit on 3-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody heard anything from Fauci ??????

Where's Fauci ????😎

I believe he's in the "doghouse" right now with everybody. It's not nice to mess with puppies.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It is about control when an option becomes your only path.

I am not against the availability of the vaccine. I *chose* to get it myself, but I do not believe that it is the best option for everyone. Because of this, I don't believe in the mandates. I think they do more harm than good.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ya, right. You all are quick to scream “we’re not anti-vaccine”.

Not buying it.

wow, I'm not sure how I will make it through the day with you not believing that being in the military makes you get all the shots. But it's cool, brains aren't really required for the kind of posting you do.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

anti-vaxers

eat a pile of manure, sheep
keep regurgitating mainstream commie buzz words and trying to reinforce the mainstream narrative supported by most politicians, big pharma, big business and progressives and commies alike. keep repeating it
that's why we are here because we want that main stream narrative reinforced on us over an over again.
just like your fellow cohorts here i think you are doing a fantastic job of trying to impose on us the correct way to think, believe and behave. It must be awesome trying to impose your beliefs on to those who do not think like you, What's next? are you going to go door to door and spread the good word of your saviour and lord? How many blasphemers do you encounter daily?

NOT ANTI VAX
PRO SAFE AND EFFECTIVE MEDICAL TREATMENTS

mRNA treatments are NOT safe and are NOT effective
Tetanus treatment is far far safer than a covid19 vaccine and much more effective

Go build your strawmen elsewhere, puppet.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

Sure, buddy.

Prove it!

nbcmontana.com...

"Between Oct. 11 and Oct. 18, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s cumulative count for breakthrough deaths jumped by 51% from 7,178 to 10,857"

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

In other words...feelz

🤣🤣🤣

After all this time you still don't understand or have acknowledged that the mRNA shot is new and works completely different from any other actual vaccine.
Are you deliberately ignoring this massive Mammoth in the room or do you not understand the science?

I am not anti vaxx, I have all my childhood jabs and a Tetanus one, which lasts for the rest of my life. No boosters needed. But no way will I be injected with an experimental jab that works the way these mRN ones work.

There are vaccines and then there is a novel mRNA shot that is about as different in it's mechanics as a car is to a bike.

You should really inform yourself more. It will be less embarrassing for you once you realise. I mean this in all sincerity.
edit on 3-11-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join