It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine mandates, so you won't be AS sick as that guy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And how exactly do you prove to anyone that the shot will make you "less sick". Clearly not working for all the vaccinated that DIED.

I know only one person who's died from Covid and he was double jabbed.

This happened a few weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My big question is why the lie? Do you have any theory? Seems they have changed definitions of things and other weird little things. Why are they doing this?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

My big question is why the lie? Do you have any theory? Seems they have changed definitions of things and other weird little things. Why are they doing this?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I knew of 1 COVID case pre-vax. I know of more post-vax. Of course, none of them were serious.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Therealslimshady
Here something that might interest you..... or not?
www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
"Do as your told no matter how illogical or suffer"
Our future.
See Australia.
The virus was released in conjunction with China.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Colorado hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated.

All I know is when I got vaccinated I felt a huge sense of relief.

I know several friends in Georgia who were unvaccinated, got Covid, and are planning on getting vaccinated once their immunity wears off. 3 republican families.

If you check out countries like Japan, Sweden, South Korea and more you will see that the virus is not as dangerous as the MSM is telling you.
Here in the UK the death rate figures are inflated because of how we document them and this is true of the US and other countries, the countries pushing for vaccine passports and mandates are the countries who are inflating the death rate figures, in countries that are documenting covid deaths only, there are no calls for passports and mandates.
As for your immune system once you have an immunity you have it for life, and this is especially true of the flu virus.
For the flu virus to exist it has to mutate, if you catch covid 19 your immune for life this is fact, I know it's hard to believe that the MSM would lie to you about this, maybe one day you will understand what's happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I was talking to an A&E (ER) nurse yesterday and he told me that if you go in there with pneumonia, they rush you straight to the Intensive Care Unit whether you test positive for Corona Virus or not.

My mom had pneumonia and was tested, (negative) and was not sent to ICU.
So what you are saying is certaintely not true for all hospitals.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Colorado hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated.

All I know is when I got vaccinated I felt a huge sense of relief.

I know several friends in Georgia who were unvaccinated, got Covid, and are planning on getting vaccinated once their immunity wears off. 3 republican families.

Why, once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's *cousin*...

Spongebob .

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Let's take a second look at all the deaths that tested "positive" but weren't the actual cause of death.

RECOUNT demanded !!!!!!😎

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
"Do as your told no matter how illogical or suffer"
Our future.
See Australia.
The virus was released in conjunction with China.

The US paid good taxpayer money for China to develop it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

But it's time we all revisit the reason everyone must be vaxxed.

Here is the reason everyone must be vaxxed...

All I know is when I got vaccinated I felt a huge sense of relief. - Knoxie

In other words...feelz

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Even better ... local news had an article about CDC saying both natural immunity and vax immunity last around 6 months, but vax immunity is a bit stronger.

So you can still get sick, it doesn't last any better than natural, and it might be just a bit stronger ... against something that normal healthy people will almost certainly beat on their own.

Why are locking people out society if they decide not to get these shots again?

My natural immunity is still going from December of 2019.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I had seen something about a Biomarker that can Predict IF a Patient could Die or be Hospitalization

New COVID-19 Biomarker Discovery – Can Predict Patient Death or Hospitalization

Also found this interesting as well

Doctors and COVID-19 Vaccine Injured Testify in Washington D.C. to Crimes Against Humanity – CDC, FDA, NIH, Fauci are No Shows

Edit to add this other link I just found

C OVID-19 vaccine surveillance report
edit on 3-11-2021 by TarantulaBite because: add link

Natural Immunity and Covid-19: Thirty Scientific Studies to Share with Employers, Health Officials, and Politicians

edit on 3-11-2021 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My husband have a coworker that his wife had covid in the beginning of the pandemic, she got mild symptoms of covid, now she gets tested every few months for antibodies, is been over a year and she still shows strong antibodies to the virus.

Soo I am of the believe that CDC and pharma are lying about natural immunity.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ketsuko

My husband have a coworker that his wife had covid in the beginning of the pandemic, she got mild symptoms of covid, now she gets tested every few months for antibodies, is been over a year and she still shows strong antibodies to the virus.

Soo I am of the believe that CDC and pharma are lying about natural immunity.

they aren't even talking about it. Pretending it's not real. Fauci was asked a few months ago and he said he hasn't looked into it yet. I guess he has been too busy doing TV interviews talking about how great he is, and has no time to look into the biggest aspect of Covid to date.

news.yahoo.com...

"I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response," Fauci said.

The research from Israel, Fauci noted, did not address the durability that natural immunity offers, and he said that it is possible for a person to recover from COVID-19 and receive natural immunity, but then, that person might not be protected for nearly as long as the protection the vaccine offers.

"I think that is something that we need to sit down and discuss seriously," he added.

September 13, 2021

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The job of killer puppy fascist fauci was assigned too, was to scare the population and push for a jab, he went trigger happy with his dictatorship powers and try to play like a tyrant, now look at him, for ever he will be known as the puppy killer monster.

None of those behind the jabs care if you are immune naturally to the virus, because is all about making money.

I think is been long enough for people to get it by now.

Covid will not kill humanity

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealslimshady

all I can come up with is for the $. Even though "the government" is giving it away, they are doing it with our money, and kickbacks are the way to go these days. Maybe Phizor is decorating their lobby with Hunter originals.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I think they did that everywhere.

I watched news reports here in Florida, reporting that the hospitals were full with unvaxed cases. Deaths were going through the roof, and they even put overflow tents in the parking lots.

I never saw a single patient in an overflow tent. I never saw a hospital ER that was any busier than they often get when in season on a weekend. Half of the shortage of bed space was self made by putting distancing rules in place, and because of staff shortage, caused when staff was reduced because regular admissions were shut down.

The media lies, are one of the things that has turned my vaccine pushing doctor into a vaccine, highly selective doctor. And he ha said there are a lot more doctors, that realize now that things are that what they have been made to seem.

I can only report what I experienced. I travel to a lot of hospitals as part of my work. I do not go to every hospital in my area every day, and there are some that I did not visit at all. I did go to several of the hospitals that the news reported to be unusually full, that were not. And I have friends in colleagues in many hospitals that reported the same findings. I can only conclude that the media either lied or distorted the facts.

The media is a tool. They can't be trusted. Unfortunately, those that do trust them, they use as weapons.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You got it right, our own government gave a big pay out to pharma to make more billionaires with our tax dollars.

That was the bailout that was promised to them but never delivered during the big market crash.

Wow how things work their way in eventually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join