It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine mandates, so you won't be AS sick as that guy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So after hearing how well the jab works, we are left with the knowledge that you can still get sick after being fully vaxxed. It's said you won't get AS sick, but there is no way to quantify that, so it's easy to say. But now that we know that, we know that fully vaxxed people can spread the virus, we are left with why we have mandates.

The only benefit to getting the shot is whatever shiny trinket they are offering today, and a promise that you won't be as sick as you would have otherwise. We have long abandoned the science portion of this where natural immunity is a reality. So we are left with take the jab or loose your job, and the reason is because of reasons. Seriously, I would love for the boot lickers to explain how anyone is going to know how sick they would have gotten had they made a different choice. We could ask those who died after being fully vaxxed, perhaps they would have died a less painful death.

But it's time we all revisit the reason everyone must be vaxxed. If there is another reason, now would be the time to come clean on that. And with the push we have seen, it appears it's all about the benjamins.

Even the boot lickers can jump in here and wonder why front line workers are being fired for not taking the shot. Remember, one day, they may be forcing something on you that you don't want. Who will stand up for you then?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
But it does relive the symptoms they tell us. Kind of like an aspirin that has the side effect of wiping out your immune system but at least you can still wear a mask.
Sarcasm aside, I don't understand why the people have not stood up to this insanity and told big pharma to F Joe Biden. The recipe for MK ultra Kool-aid has gotten very good I suppose.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Even better ... local news had an article about CDC saying both natural immunity and vax immunity last around 6 months, but vax immunity is a bit stronger.

So you can still get sick, it doesn't last any better than natural, and it might be just a bit stronger ... against something that normal healthy people will almost certainly beat on their own.

Why are locking people out society if they decide not to get these shots again?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Colorado hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated.

All I know is when I got vaccinated I felt a huge sense of relief.

I know several friends in Georgia who were unvaccinated, got Covid, and are planning on getting vaccinated once their immunity wears off. 3 republican families.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

when you "follow the science", it sure looks like there is not a good reason to mandate the shot at all. We do have enough data to show that those who could die from an infection may be better having the shot, but even that is based on feelz more than facts.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If you actually believe in the scam of covid, then by all means continue to larp your way to the shot, and then take another.
After enough peer pressure - you will really 'feel good' once you join the rest of the sheeple.

edit on 3-11-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

I know several friends in Georgia who were unvaccinated, got Covid, and are planning on getting vaccinated once their immunity wears off. 3 republican families.

Good for them, good for you. I hope anyone who feels they need it gets it. I also hope that eventually, everyone (boot lickers included) realize that forcing people to take this shot is the wrong approach.

eta: what metric will those people be using to find out how long their natural immunity (which isn't a real thing at all) might last?
edit on 3-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Yes ... because as we all know all those vaccine reluctant urban blacks vote nearly 100% Republican every cycle ...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

... I also hope that eventually, everyone (boot lickers included) realize that forcing people to take this shot is the wrong approach.

They won't. This isn't really about the 'covid', this is about getting everyone on board with the vaccine passports, so they can inject you every year, and eliminate you when needed.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The jabs don't stop the hospitals from killing you on a ventilator though.

I was talking to an A&E (ER) nurse yesterday and he told me that if you go in there with pneumonia, they rush you straight to the Intensive Care Unit whether you test positive for Corona Virus or not.

I've had pneumonia several times and I was never put in the ICU. They just pumped me full of antibiotics and I generally felt much better the next day.

There's something seriously wrong here. How can so many doctors and nurses just go along with it?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ketsuko

when you "follow the science", it sure looks like there is not a good reason to mandate the shot at all. We do have enough data to show that those who could die from an infection may be better having the shot, but even that is based on feelz more than facts.

Absolutely, there are definitely some people who would likely benefit from the shot, but it is hardly universal.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I think the boot lickers as you call them just assume based on the information they receive from mainstream that you will at minimum be hospitalized and on a ventilator or dead if you don't get the vaccine. I do not think a smallpox like eradication will occur with a coronavirus no matter how many things we inject into ourselves, but those type of people do not think that deeply about anything. They just hear mainstream saying we need 100% vaccination to eradicate coronavirus and get "back to normal" and then they are angry at those who don't want the vaccine because they are an impediment to going back to normal.
edit on 3-11-2021 by Therealslimshady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

As more people lose their "fully vaccinated" status, infections and hospitalizations amongst them are increasing.

It's wicked how the term "fully vaccinated" means less and less with each passing day.

After 6 months of being "fully vaccinated", Covid-19 hospitalization rates between vaccinated and non-vaccinated appear to be the same.

Catching Covid-19 and Recovering is the only way to get off that crazy merry-go-round, because the CDC says: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therealslimshady

I think the boot lickers as you call them just assume based on the information they receive from mainstream that you will at minimum be hospitalized and on a ventilator or dead if you don't get the vaccine. I do not think a smallpox like eradication will occur with a coronavirus no matter how many things we inject into ourselves, but those type of people do not think that deeply about anything. They just hear mainstream saying we need 100% vaccination to eradicate coronavirus and get "back to normal" and then they are angry at those who don't want the vaccine because they are an impediment to going back to normal.

I think you are right in the "why" part, but the fact that it's based on a lie is where my opposition stems from. The vaccinated can still get sick, they can still spread the virus. The only difference in the vaxxed and unvaxxed who have recovered from covid is the shot itself. Most studies show that natural immunity lasts as long, or longer than the shot.
And the unvaxxed who have not been sick yet will be eventually. How sick they get will determine the need for hospitals or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh no...here we go again with the "hospitals are getting filled up with XYZ! people" hyperventilating.

Has your claim been verified? We don't want another utter embarrassment where MSM lackeys like a local NBC affiliate and Rachel Madow disseminated patently false lies about an Oklahoma hospital "filling up" with patients who had overdosed on ivermectin.

I don't believe "information" like this unless it's been proven to not be fabricated hogwash that is slopped out without any vetting by our trusted media guides.

So I'm not going to be hoodwinked by more agenda-driven misinformation. Something about fool me once, fool me twice, etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If the 6 month immunity window is true for either method, then I think COVID is here to stay and going endemic and we're just going to have to live with it and accept that the shots are of limited benefit.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As more people lose their "fully vaccinated" status, infections and hospitalizations amongst them are increasing.

It's wicked how the term "fully vaccinated" means less and less with each passing day.

After 6 months of being "fully vaccinated", Covid-19 hospitalization rates between vaccinated and non-vaccinated appear to be the same.

Catching Covid-19 and Recovering is the only way to get off that crazy merry-go-round, because the CDC says: www.cdc.gov...

This is a fair point and one worth underscoring, and being cognizant of as the months roll by.

When the inevitable media finger pointing begins over the winter about "the unvaccinated! the unvaccinated! THE UNVACCINATED!" it'll be important to fill in the (intentional) blanks left by the media as they gloss over nuances like who has/hasn't *already* been double vaccinated but is now in some kind of limbo grey area where their flu COVID shot has worn off, and nobody knows what % efficacy they should expect from shots they took N months ago IN GOOD FAITH that they wouldn't need semi-annual booster shots.

This will be a very sneaky propaganda wrench for the media to twist as they start lumping previously vaccinated people into the "dirty filthy unvaxx" bucket because they haven't re-upped on their b00ster fix.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
And how exactly do you prove to anyone that the shot will make you "less sick". Clearly not working for all the vaccinated that DIED.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

No proof at all anywhere of this claim 🚨🚨

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And how exactly do you prove to anyone that the shot will make you "less sick". Clearly not working for all the vaccinated that DIED.

There's no proof of being less sick after TheVAX 🚨🚨

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join