It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SkinWalker Ranch (& NIDS) former Owner Robert Bigelow on C2C November 3rd

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Tonight, November 3rd. the guy that once owned the SkinWalker Ranch (Billionaire Robert Bigelow) will be on Coast to Coast AM. He's an interesting fellow, and I've been very interested in several pursuits he has been involved in, including NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Sciences).

** From Coast to Coast Am website: Exploring Life After Death / Other Side Communications"

Wednesday, November 3, 2021 , 10 PM (PST)
Host:George Noory
Guests:Robert Bigelow, Matt Fraser

First Half: Robert Bigelow, owner of Bigelow Aerospace, created NIDS, the National Institute for Discovery Science. As part of that research, he purchased Skinwalker Ranch which became the central focus of a secretive Pentagon-sponsored program. He'll be announcing the winners of $1.5 Million in prizes for 29 essays that address a fundamental question of human existence: is there life after death?

Here's a Radio Station link where you can listen to the show without having to sign up for anything. (Or further posts below are links to the originating Radio Station.)

KVGC Gold Country 1340 AM

Enjoy!
Johnny

edit on 11/3/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Added some more information

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thankyou.

Just checked the winners.

www.bigelowinstitute.org...

edit on 3-11-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thanks, I don't listen often. But this should hold my attention.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Los Angeles KFI640 AM. Kfi is the main broadcast out of L.A., so you get it live from the source station.
kfiam640.iheart.com... or www.iheart.com...
Starts 1am my time (EST or New York) which is 10pm Los Angeles.

Ha! Looks like "Jet Pack Man" is back flying around L.A..

edit on 3-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Fantastic, this could give Noory"s C2C paranormal dating site a shot in the arm...

www.paranormaldate.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh my.

$$$.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I might be able listen on particular occasion. "We'll get back to the commercials right after this."

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Interesting judges panel for the essay contest

www.bigelowinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If you ever charge for medium-ship a price starts mounting for you to communicate once you're "crossed over".

There are many "streams"in many cultures often shown as the menorah or the Jewish "tree" that family has to cross over including farm animals and pets etc it's a nightmare.

Don't create more problems for yourself is a good thing

To think of and remember as far as building one's own family, loved one's and who in the world knows what the hell else all that they could be attached too. As a "house holder" before one becomes a fjord crosser on "the other side" or already across... death life and rebirth will happen soon enough and mind your expectations is my response.

In other words I don't cross anyone with a vihara they can accomplish on their own by the time it takes to go through all of that nonsense and not need "help"

Proof is silly unless you've never seen, smelled, tasted, or touched "a corpse" in various states... if that s the case stay the hell where you are is the only advice I have to avoid two deaths..

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Fantastic, this could give Noory"s C2C paranormal dating site a shot in the arm...

www.paranormaldate.com...

Thanks for the info, I have the hots for dead girls!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot
Ummmmm

What? None of this makes any sense

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

If it is beyond your knowledge and understanding I can't help it.

Like when sitting in a college classroom and the professor starts right in on the subject and someone raises their hand and says what class is this? The professor stops turns looks right at them and says what class it is... then the person says I thought this was intro or 101.

Then over half the students in the classroom starts packing up to leave having thought the very same thing.

Education or lack thereof is not my concern unless it is mine.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I didnt get a chance to listen last night. Did anyone here listen to the show? Any good info?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
I didnt get a chance to listen last night. Did anyone here listen to the show? Any good info?

sounded like disinfo to me...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: Crowfoot
Ummmmm

What? None of this makes any sense

And when challenged, these obtuse word salad chefs always say that you just are not knowledgeable or educated enough to understand their brand of weird.
edit on 11/4/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Why did it sound like disinfo? What did he say?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

If I were to say there was no SUN by all means it would be correct to millions and millions of people... if not because it(the sun)has a different name to millions and millions and even to all those that don't talk like animals and insects and other bio celled organisms? COUNTLESS.

So regardless of not having a sun? Because we are all out numbered by life that has no concept of that thing at all(the sun) and still manage to live?

I beg the question... Who is crazy?

Same could be said for "God" and anything else just as useless for life; that still goes on never even needing any such concepts for it to do so.

Sad thing is all those countless lives not needing it not knowing could be wiped out by a small amount of people thinking that they do.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

If I were to say there was no SUN by all means it would be correct to millions and millions of people... if not because it(the sun)has a different name to millions and millions and even to all those that don't talk like animals and insects and other bio celled organisms? COUNTLESS.

So regardless of not having a sun? Because we are all out numbered by life that has no concept of that thing at all(the sun) and still manage to live?

I beg the question... Who is crazy?

Same could be said for "God" and anything else just as useless for life; that still goes on never even needing any such concepts for it to do so.

Sad thing is all those countless lives not needing it not knowing could be wiped out by a small amount of people thinking that they do.
sorry dude, but I never understand your comments. we just arent on the same page. its cool.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Being in Europe, it was early morning and I missed the live stream.

However, I searched around and you can listen or download it from Coast to Coast's website.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Being in Europe, it was early morning and I missed the live stream.

However, I searched around and you can listen or download it from Coast to Coast's website.

Oops, sorry friends, it looks like it is only available with a paid subscription.

... The search for Spock continues...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't get all the hoopla about "skinwalker ranch". I haven't seen anything that makes me believe something is happening on that property.

I can't stand listening to C2CAM live, way too many commercials for me.

new topics

top topics

join