It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - Democrats in America are Rejecting President Biden and the Democratic Agenda.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
But the governor race does flip.

Yes, we haven't had a two term governor since the 1970's.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Biden stepped in some sh$t and he's just spreading it around the country/world...senile old fool has not the wits to wipe his feet. I could have never imagined 81 million people being that goddamn stupid.
edit on Novemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Mcauliffe is the reason he lost not biden.

You would think he had super cereal credentials...
Chairman of the Democratic Committee for 4 years.
Former Governor of VA.
Chair of the National Governors Committee.

But he lost to a nobody that has never held office.

Yeah, I guess there is no chance that him being a Democrat towing Biden's line had anything to do with his loss.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Just like happened with Hillary. Don't underestimate the unlikability factor when you make hubristic comments and sneer at the peons.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just like happened with Hillary. Don't underestimate the unlikability factor when you make hubristic comments and sneer at the peons.

Sure, he thought he owned that election, otherwise the accomplished politician that he is wouldn't have said the stupid poo that he said during his campaign.
It is still possible that people view his support of Dementia Ridden Poopy Pants Biden as misplaced.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm sure Biden plays a part but the bulk of the loss belongs to McAuliffe with his moronic comments and side eyes bull****.

Same with Clownshoes Murphy up here and his tax comment, that really pissed people off considering our taxes are the highest.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hillbob agrees.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The thing I find so obvious and hypocritical is the fact that just 10 months ago the supposed 81 million Biden voters, many of whom were in VA and turned VA blue, were being applauded as patriots and "true Americans". Now, those same voters are being decried as 'dangerous risks to National Security', and 'evil'!

Can't the dems make up their minds?

Sit on it, and spin, Democrats!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If she shakes her stupid head any more she might gack up a green alien embryo again.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Democrat Patriots knows the destruction that the present administration is doing to our nation, this no anymore about party rivalry this about the survival of our nation.

I am soo happy that people are voting for what is best for the nation and not because of party loyalties.

Our nation is been destroyed, we are not longer respected and feared by the rest of the world, even developing countries are getting their hands in nuclear capability and all that is going to bite US and its citizen in the ass one day.

China is been allowed to gain number one place in everything thanks to the present administration is just incredible.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I'm sure Biden plays a part but the bulk of the loss belongs to McAuliffe with his moronic comments and side eyes bull****.

Same with Clownshoes Murphy up here and his tax comment, that really pissed people off considering our taxes are the highest.

Maybe Biden's Attorney General (Biden did pick Merrick Garland... right?) threatening parents that attend school board meetings with being branded as terrorists had an effect too.... it was a story that had origins in Virginia.
Regarding Murphy, I know a few sand suckers that were pissed about his handling of the Covid thingy.
edit on b000000302021-11-03T08:47:50-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 03 Nov 2021 08:47:50 -0500800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If I were a New Jers resident it would be the killing old people by forcing care homes to accept COVID positive patients that would do it.
I'd be so happy to see all the murderous mandators fired!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Maybe Biden's Attorney General (Biden did pick Merrick Garland... right?) threatening parents that attend school board meetings with being branded as terrorists had an effect too.... it was a story that had origins in Virginia.

It couldn't have helped, but McAuliffe only had to say that was unjustified and not double down on the stupid with his comments.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
If I were a New Jers resident it would be the killing old people by forcing care homes to accept COVID positive patients that would do it.
I'd be so happy to see all the murderous mandators fired!

You'd think that'd be the straw, but it doesn't get much play, or not enough play.

He's such a condescending prick that I am not surprised at how close this is.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Correction: The left has been telling us that VA is a deep blue state now, but whatever it is, they don't like their kids being literally sacrificed on the alter of progressivism and then being labeled terrorists when they speak out against it.

Clearly there a lot of folks for whom progressivism is great until the evil comes home to roost.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If it was just the governor losing you could honestly say meh he said some stupid stuff... All the down ballot movement shows a deeper disdain for what the democrats are trying to sell.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Work harder Republicans, the Democrats ran a clean sweep in the Knoxville city council race last night.

The Democrat wins in local elections are what the liberal media (that was live) was focusing on at 3am last night, lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
More proof the current pres is a fraud and that 81 million did not vote for him.

Last election R's sweep the lower offices, and they just swept Va.

The majority simply do not buy what the left is selling.

Biden lied to get votes. After being sworn in, he began to show his true self. McAuliffe was honest, which cost him the win.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What do you think the Biden/Harris Administration, and the Democrat-controlled U.S. Congress, should do to keep voters from throwing them all out of office?

Absolutely nothing. Throwing them out of office would be the best thing that could possibly happen to this country.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

ATS Fam: What do you think the Biden/Harris Administration, and the Democrat-controlled U.S. Congress, should do to keep voters from throwing them all out of office?

I just hope they've done enough.

We'll know soon if Democrats and their self-proclaimed leader (Joe Biden) will make any mid-course corrections. They may be too arrogant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join