It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - Democrats in America are Rejecting President Biden and the Democratic Agenda.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Last night, a Republican won the Virginia governor's race. First Republican to win that office in over 25 years.

FAIRFAX, Va., Nov 2 (Reuters) - Republican Glenn Youngkin won the Virginia governor's election and another Republican was within striking distance in New Jersey's gubernatorial contest on Wednesday, a warning that President Joe Biden's Democrats are in trouble heading into next year's congressional elections.
More at: www.reuters.com...

Furthermore, it's looking like Republicans will win almost every "down ballot" race in the state of Virginia!

Republicans poised to sweep Virginia, stunning Democrats! Republican candidates were poised to sweep up and down the ballot in Virginia’s off-year elections on Tuesday, undoing a slate of past Democratic wins in the Old Dominion.

Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin (R) defeated former Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D).

Winsome Sears (R) made history as the first woman, and woman of color, to be elected to the position of lieutenant governor.

Meanwhile, Republican Del. Jason Miyares (R) appeared on track to defeat incumbent Attorney General Mark Herring in that race.

Republicans also appeared set to take control of the House of Delegates early Wednesday morning.

The party’s gains in the lower house come after Republicans lost a total of 22 seats over the last three elections.

A source at the Republican State Leadership Committee told The Hill that their goal going into election night was to net only one seat.
More at: thehill.com...

----------

Democrat President JOE BIDEN is in the air somewhere over the Atlantic returning from a "Climate Summit", where he promised world leaders that America would sacrifice whatever we need to, in order to reduce METHANE. Yes...methane!

He's also planning to propose new "incentives" that will cause school authorities and pediatricians to force vaccinate our young children with the experimental Covid-19 drugs.

----------

President Biden and his administration are damaging America and Americans so badly, even Democrats who voted for him 12 months ago today, are now participating in chants of "Let's Go Brandon!" (F*ck Joe Biden!) at sports stadiums, wore that slogan on their Halloween costumes, and even have it written on their car windows, all across America.

THE BIG QUESTION Democrat pundits are asking tonight is: As the leader of the Democrat Party, will President Biden and his Administration now reverse course on what the public feels is a "Destroy America" agenda? Or, will he maintain course, and merely attempt to "communicate" better?

ATS Fam: What do you think the Biden/Harris Administration, and the Democrat-controlled U.S. Congress, should do to keep voters from throwing them all out of office?

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
NEW JERSEY's election for Governor results. Another BAD OMEN for Democrat ideas and agendas..

While the New Jersey governor’s race remains unsettled, with ballots left to count, its neck-and-neck status through the night Tuesday was another shocker for Democrats who expected Gov. Phil Murphy to coast to reelection.

The close New Jersey race, which received much less national attention than the Virginia contest, might be an even more ominous indicator for Democrats that the political environment, has shifted hard in Republicans’ favor.
Eight Takeaways from the 2021 Elections: abc17news.com...

edit on 11/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Work harder Republicans, the Democrats ran a clean sweep in the Knoxville city council race last night.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
More proof the current pres is a fraud and that 81 million did not vote for him.

Last election R's sweep the lower offices, and they just swept Va.

The majority simply do not buy what the left is selling.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
Remember , all Democrats are not Progressive liberals .
Yet all Progressive Liberals are Democrats.
There are still some good Democrats out there .

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Next year is going to be rather...entertaining for the state & national House & Senate races. Governorship pendulum swings have always been a damn good indicator of where the country is starting to swing in the House and Senate.

Maybe activists will learn to not shoot themselves in their feet repeatedly? Being a harpy does not win hearts, learn from this #.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ATS Fam: What do you think the Biden/Harris Administration, and the Democrat-controlled U.S. Congress, should do to keep voters from throwing them all out of office?

I just hope they've done enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Maybe activists will learn to not shoot themselves in their feet repeatedly?

Doubtful, that's how this all works.

Advocate against the other side, take control, become hubristic, lose control, become contrite, advocate against the other side, rinse, wash, repeat.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe activists will learn to not shoot themselves in their feet repeatedly?

Doubtful, that's how this all works.

Advocate against the other side, take control, become hubristic, lose control, become contrite, advocate against the other side, rinse, wash, repeat.

To be fair, they did earn the black eye and scorn just as much as the rabid Trumpies last go-'round did. Problem seemed to be more outright bat guano nutbar folks hopped on the Democrat's busted soapbox tugboat this time.

It grated across ALL party lines (not just R & D ones, when you annoy the Greenies...) I don't think even the Trumpies managed that gem so consistently.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm not saying that there isn't a full retard moment right now because the comments made by McAuliffe and Murphy went there, I'm saying that whoever is in charge ends up going full retard which sends the pendulum back in the other direction.

edit on 3-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

24 hours ago the usual suspects that are posting in this thread and the other related one's were telling us how the Dems were going to steal yet another election by cheating etc.

Well they didn't; the guy with the most votes won.....exactly the same as November 3rd 2020.

That's sort of how it works.

Not commenting on Biden, my opinion on that buffoon has been made pretty clear on numerous occasions.

I've been reading some of the Qanon threads here on ATS - where the same usual suspects are active - and I've been pissing myself laughing at the absurdity of it all.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

I'm not saying that there isn't a full retard moment right now, I'm saying that whoever is in charge ends up going full retard which sends the pendulum back in the other direction.

Quite true. We don't watch swing states for nothing, they swing either way on a dime for a reason. Kinda like being politically bisexual with picking terrible excuses for partners or something I guess.

Keeping that theme, one can hope folks stop being political floozies long enough to understand their 180* swings and try to look for the middle ground they're obviously looking for and keep missing.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
24 hours ago the usual suspects that are posting in this thread and the other related one's were telling us how the Dems were going to steal yet another election by cheating etc.

Prediction: They'll say they didn't cheat enough, it helps with the victimization plank in the platform.

Not commenting on Biden, my opinion on that buffoon has been made pretty clear on numerous occasions.

Sleepy and his buffoonery definitely had a huge hand in this.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Quite true. We don't watch swing states for nothing, they swing either way on a dime for a reason.

New Jersey isn't really a swing state and I can tell you that there's a lot, but probably not enough, people pissed at Murphy which should then impact the national mood for the Democrats.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Ummm…sounds like…buyers remorse…

When in reality…it just shows their pathetic penchant for living gullible…shallow…emote the vote…lives…

I certainly hope no one is baffled or fooled by this momentary ray of sunshine…on their woke…racist…asses…

Cause you couldn’t slap the hee-haw…off their long…sad…donkey faces…with a freaking shovel…

They’ll revert to their somnambulistic slow crawl toward perversions societal decay…any freaking second…

They’re…”ba…ba…bad to the bone”

YouSir

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Quite true. We don't watch swing states for nothing, they swing either way on a dime for a reason.

New Jersey isn't really a swing state and I can tell you that there's a lot, but probably not enough, people pissed at Murphy which should then impact the national mood for the Democrats.

I know Joisey isn't a swing state, I was referring to Virginia specifically there. Between being directly referenced in the OP, and my swing state nod, I figured that'd be enough clarity, guess not?.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Nickn3
Remember , all Democrats are not Progressive liberals .
Yet all Progressive Liberals are Democrats.
There are still some good Democrats out there .

Ummm…stop with the calling them progressive…

They’re freaking reversionists…and revisionists...regressing to the glory days of the USSR…

The…”if you can’t handle history…rewrite it”…gaggle…

Effing regressives…

YouSir
edit on 3-11-2021 by YouSir because: I came early...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Yes! People don't like Democrats because of what's going on in the world, finally they are seeing who they really are.

Biden better not enforce forced vaccinations in schools, because if they forcefully vaccinate my child, they will wish they didn't. She has an exemption, I cannot imagaine what this "vaccine" will do to her, it will not be good.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry but this is nothing like Nov 2020. Rampant fraud did occur and most likely Trump was robbed. Of course in one single state election it is a lot harder to fudge the numbers especially with the greater scrutiny.

PS If you haven't watched the hearing for the Arizona Forensic Audit don't bother responding. There to they counted the votes but what is not main stream is all the funny stuff that occurred with the machines and discrepancies with the canvassing.

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Your such a drama queen sometimes care. lol
Mcauliffe is the reason he lost not biden.

Though I have to also give it up for youngkin and sears. I've been reading through the things they plan to do and I have to say I approve. Which is good because I'm moving to virginia in 2 months.

Eliminating Virginia’s Grocery Tax & Suspending the Recent Gas Tax Hike for 12 Months
Providing a One Time Tax Rebate of $600 for Joint Filers and $300 for Individuals
Ending Runaway Property Taxes by Requiring Voter Approval for Increases
Cutting Income Taxes by Doubling the Standard Deduction

Raise Teacher Pay & Recruit More Teachers to End the Teacher Shortage
Promoting Choice by Creating More Opportunities, Especially in Failing School Districts

The law enforcement stuff is confusing though.

Reduce Law Enforcement Interactions by Increasing the Use of Handheld Photo Speed Enforcement

I guess that means no more pulling people over for minor traffic violations. If so then I'm fine with that.

Fire the Parole Board and Preserve Truth in Sentencing

I have no idea what that means???? Can anyone explain this?

Mcauliffe #ed himself when he told parents that they don't have a say in what is taught to their kids.

All this tells me that virginia is filled with people who instead of just voting with party actually listen to issues. And then vote with whomever they see as the best choice regardless of party. At least I hope I'm reading it correctly. I'm that type of person and it would be nice to live in a state with like minded people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join