It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Forced Vaccinations: 9000 workers on unpaid leave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

New York City has placed 9,000 government employees on unpaid leave, while granting temporary exceptions to another 12,000 workers who applied for medical or religious exemptions rather than comply with a COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

9,000 NYC Workers Now On Unpaid Leave As COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Starts Enforcement

The statistics on this in MSM are not adding up. DeBlasio claims it's only 6% of the workforce. But it seems like this is being downplayed by him. It's git to be a lot more than 6%.

Article dated Oct 28 2012, 5 days before.

Internal NYPD data on vaccination rates includes arresting figures: some city neighborhoods are patrolled by a workforce that is nearly 50% unvaccinated.
The Bay Ridge precinct joins other station houses across the city with high unvaccinated ranks. Among them are the 26th Precinct in Manhattan, with 44% unvaccinated, the 73rd Precinct, which covers Brownsville and Ocean Hill, with 45% unvaccinated, the 100th Precinct, covering Rockaway and Broad Channel in Queens with 48% unvaccinated and the 41st Precinct, covering Hunts Point and Longwood in the Bronx, with 42% unvaccinated. In Staten Island’s 120th Precinct, which covers the borough’s north shore, 46% of the cops were unvaccinated.

NYPD data shows nearly 50% of cops are unvaccinated in some precincts

Is anyone really supposed to believe that when 40-50% of cops refused the jab for months, that suddenly in the last 5 days that these cops were quivering in fear of DeBlasio powertrip mandate and now DeBlasio claims "it's only 6%."

Maybe these cops just started some really good forgeries of fake vax passports.

Engine 294 in Richmond Hill was one of 18 fire companies out of service Monday.

As fire department leaders hustle to find a way to address the shortages, fire union officials are pressing Mayor Bill de Blasio for time to comply with the vaccine mandate.
As far as sick leave, 2,300 firefighters are out, more than half of them happen to be unvaccinated. Union leaders say not to misinterpret those numbers.
Anti-vaccine protesters clashed with police in support of the 17% of sanitation workers who have chosen to not get vaccinated.

Garbage is piling up in spots around New York City, and the head of the department admits that there has been an impact on operations.

18 FIRE COMPANIES CLOSE, TRASH PILES UP AMID NEW YORK CITY'S COVID VACCINE MANDATE

I don't get it. Arizona has a preliminary injunction in federal court saying that vaccine mandates violate the right to refuse an Emergency Use Authorization vaccine. Florida has a preliminary injunction over a lot of issues.

Technically NY workers can use the preliminary injunctions of other states. What applies to one state applies to all.

I hope those forced to get the vax sue DeBlasio. Those cops and fire fighters and EMTs have natural immunity. They don't need some vax that only lasts 3 months before a booster. Just as those who caught Covid 2002 had antibodies that worked against Covid 19, all in NYC with natural immunity would have antibodies for the next 19 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The workforce includes a lot more than just emergency workers.

In Fiscal 2015, the City of New York employed
362,881 people in professions including teachers,
police officers and firefighters; analysts,
engineers and inspectors of every description;
caseworkers and nurses; administrative and
clerical support staff; park workers and road
repairers; the list goes on and on.

www1.nyc.gov...

The real question here might be what percentage of the emergency services workforce is on unpaid leave or otherwise not available because of the vaccination push.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Joe Biden needs to REVERSE the vaccine mandate. Even Democrats across the country think he's way off base with these forced vaccinations.

Minimally deadly virus + Potentially dangerous vaccines, is a DEAD END initiative, sleepy Joe!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden needs to REVERSE the vaccine mandate.

He can't reverse it, he has no real power - He just does as he's told.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It looks like the union is wrangling for more time from the mayor’s office to comply. Compliance is for pussy’s. Go Brandon.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
originally posted by: MapMistress

I don't get it. Arizona has a preliminary injunction in federal court saying that vaccine mandates violate the right to refuse an Emergency Use Authorization vaccine. Florida has a preliminary injunction over a lot of issues.

Please wake the f# up. It DOESN'T MATTER what ANY court or Bill or Constitution says, those are all just things to make us think and feel like we have rights and some sort of control. Nothing more than a safety blanket to give people hope and keep them from actually revolting.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Funny about those religious exemptions. I live in NY and my employer already made clear that the state of New York does not allow religious exemption. I think due to the measles outbreak in the orthodox people who don't vaccinate. So who is lying? Who is actually going to get a religious exemption when they are not allowed in the state of New York.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Im really shocked that forgeries arent the answer for many. Seems to me that vax cards are on common stock and handwritten by thousands of health care workers. If I was truly interested in keeping my job and remaining unvaxed, Id be quietly going about this obvious choice. Im retired, and vaxed. Im totally against the mandates.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It doesn’t look like it was a hard choice for them, considering their actions?

a reply to: jjkenobi

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

They always find alternative jobs its still not yet the end of the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Im really shocked that forgeries arent the answer for many. Seems to me that vax cards are on common stock and handwritten by thousands of health care workers. If I was truly interested in keeping my job and remaining unvaxed, Id be quietly going about this obvious choice. Im retired, and vaxed. Im totally against the mandates.

I guess it depends. If they are regular blood donors or antibody donors because of their natural immunity, they can't forge a vax card. If they are vaccinated then they can no longer donate blood saving antibodies.

Some are probably just putting their foot down to take a stand because threatening 1st responders with needles or their jobs is just plain wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like Chicago cops are having better luck at at stopping the mandate.

CHICAGO (AP) — A judge on Monday suspended a Dec. 31 deadline for Chicago police officers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 but didn’t interfere with a requirement that they be regularly tested.

Disputes over vaccinations should be handled as a labor grievance with an arbitrator, Cook County Judge Raymond Mitchell said.

“The effect of this order is to send these parties back to the bargaining table and to promote labor peace by allowing them to pursue” remedies under Illinois law, Mitchell said.

Judge suspends deadline for Chicago cops to get vaccinated

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Judge rules New York police officers fired for not getting injected with the experimental C-19 vaccine, MUST BE IMMEDIATELY REINSTATED.

The Good News!: gettr.com...

top topics

join