It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Palma Right Now Live Stream wow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I've posted Afar TV's streams before here but they keep changing so I looked tonight and the Volcano is looking wild.

This is the most lava flows I've seen so far. It's pretty amazing.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I put on a few streams from the Volcano on my second screen while playing some slow games on the main screen since it errupted.

I prefer the daytime because you can see the scale of everything much better.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wow, something happened there. Same here, that's the most streams I've seen. Is it building up for something bigger?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Yes, in the daylight you can see the extent of the damage done but the night time footage is other worldly.

We live in incredible times to be able to witness this in real time.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Wow, something happened there. Same here, that's the most streams I've seen. Is it building up for something bigger?

I don't think so. It's been pretty steady so far. New vents keep opening up so it seems pretty stable. If the lava suddenly stopped flowing I would start to worry.

I'm just praying for the Canarians to be careful about the Volcanic ash. That stuff can be lethal with enough exposure.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Revelation 8:8

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Prefer the alternative intel which says that this engineered earthquake has been in the control of the Good Guys for the last ten days .

This HAARP type attack was coming from Norway rather than from Greenland or the recently re-activated Alaska site.

So they say .

top topics

join