It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xi (Chinese president) is the name of the beast or the number of his name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

You put your hand on your forehead to check your temperature, to see if you are with a high temperature. A high temperature usually means you have come down with something. Xi has caused all both, small and great, rich and poor, free and bond so far, to receive a mark (a sickness) in their temperature.

Not that you can not buy or sell, it's that you might not buy or sell. This happened during the shut downs in 2020. Now the world has adjusted due to certain measures being taken.

The part where fire is made to come down, concerning the image of the beast (Xi), is about to happen next. For this fire will be a military strike first by China, because Xi's image is not being honored nor respected.

The "S" on Six or six is for serpent. So Xi is the dragon described as a second beast. Who is the first beast that Xi gave power to? Inquiring ATS minds want to know.

Spake as a dragon?

What do you think about Xi being the dragon given much more description in Rev 13:11-18?

Did China's Xi help get Biden that White House seat like how Russia's Putin helped get Trump that White House seat from before?

Was Trump's getting of the virus symbolized as the deadly wound healed since he didn't die off that medication he took? Trump was one of Biden's heads at the time, right? At the time Trump caught the virus Biden wasn't president elect yet. Trump sure was one of the heads of Biden, since Biden wasn't president elect yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Notice how the word "wisdom" is at the end of the only very short sentence in Rev 13? Notice how "ix" is at the end of the only capital "S?"

"ix" is xi back words. It takes a lil bit of wisdom to understand that. An only capital "S" when we are talking dragon can only mean it is for the dragon. The "ix" is a signature for Xi back words.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Good article but we must be sure theat 666 is really the number originally proposed:

en.wikipedia.org...

An interesting element of P [displaystyle [mathfrak [P]]] [mathfrak [P]]115 is that it gives the number of the beast in Revelation 13:18 as 616 (chi, iota, stigma (ΧΙϚ)), rather than the majority reading of 666 (chi, xi, stigma (ΧΞϚ)), as does Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

One possible explanation for the two different numbers is that they reflect two different spellings of Emperor Nero/Neron's name, for which (according to this theory) this number is believed to be a code.[5][6]

If you study Revelations, it becomes increasingly clear its referring to contemporary age to the author, directly indicting or praising the largest churches of that day.

I believe that Nero was the Beast referred to by John

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
but, Yes. Xi is evil regardless

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

me me me "jumps up and down like a scarecrow united with the yellow brick road"

you forgot this one en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213
There are two beasts in Revelation ch13, and the first is a political state (compare the "beasts coming out of the sea" in Daniel).

The FIRST beast is also the head that suffers a mortal wound. A political state suffers a mortal wound when it collapses and disintegrates, and recovers from the mortal wound if it comes back together and revives. That actually happened to China in the twentieth century (and it happened to Russia twice).

The beast dominates the world and persecutes Christians to the point of death, but it doesn't actually become the beast until it is doing BOTH those things. Then it uses the mark to identify its followers. So the best way of identifying the beast and the mark is to wait for the persecution to start happening, and then it will be obvious enough.

Using gematria on modern names does not work, if only because it produces so many thousands of potential matches that it's ability to identify an individual is reduced to nothing. It is particularly problematic if you are using it on the Roman alphabet version of Chinese names, which belong to a different writing system. This means that the actual shape of the name depends on the translation conventions being used. For example, I still think of one of his predecessors as Mao-tse-tung- should gematria be applied to that spelling or to the more current spelling?

I think it is very plausible that China itself is a future "beast from the sea", but I see no reason to point at XI more specifically.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"and saw a beast rise up out of the sea..."

South China Sea?

Not respecting Xi over Taiwan will cause Xi to command a strike first against the U.S.? Currently the U.S. doesn't worship Xi's image.

About that military strike by China which is to happen next... It will be in the sight of the first beast (Biden). Which means it will be a strike that happens during Biden's watch, since Biden is currently the president of the U.S.

This means Biden will still be alive during that strike by China.

So then the main question is this... Will China strike the U.S. military and not the U.S. homeland? You could say it is just our military that is not worshipping Xi over Taiwan. But you never know if that still includes the homeland since there is the U.S. military stationed on the homeland, too.

A big problem will arise out of that South China Sea. Remember, it will be during Biden's watch.
edit on 2-11-2021 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Till I replied there were 6 comments here..

YOURE THE ANTICHRIST!! but I saved ya..

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't think there will be a Military strike by China...they strike I think through the economy. For example in the United States China owns a lot of real estate.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I believe that you can't legitimately reinterpret what is written in The Revelation of Jesus Christ. You have to take it to be literal, and not some vague metaphoric abstraction. There's a whole passage at the end of the book that tells you not to mess with the text.

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll." Revelation 22:18-19.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Two differences to notice!

The head of the first beast that had a deadly wound that was healed VS the beast that was wounded by a sword and did live.

^The head was Trump because he was president. Which means he was the head of Biden at the time.

The beast wounded by a sword and did live will be Biden. A sword might mean a weapon besides the virus. If Xi orders a military strike, it will be with the weapon that doesn't kill Biden, but might kill some of the U.S. military's troops under Biden's watch (Remember it said that the fire comes down in the sight of the beast). A military strike by China where Biden lives through it, because Xi will order a strike against the U.S. military positioned in the South China Sea.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Another two slight differences to notice!

The image to the beast that was wounded by a sword and did live VS the image of the beast...

Biden's image will be the image to the beast that was wounded by a sword and did live, but Xi's image is currently the image of the beast that the U.S. military (which is the as many as would not worship) will not worship. By not worshipping (honoring, respecting) Xi's image the U.S. military should be killed, is what I think it is implying in Rev 13.
edit on 3-11-2021 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.".

2. a group or set of twenty or about twenty.
'a score of men lost their lives in the battle'

so that's not or is an exact number?¿¿¿?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
While Xi is of Shematic Decent, however in order for you to know for sure you need more scriptures and less opinions or Assumptions.

The Anti-christ has a Name, a Number, has a Sign and has a Mark. He will be a half breed Jewish-Syrian a Samaritan if you like. He will come claiming to be Christ as he comes down from the heavens claiming to be the Christ, that he is our creator and that he has come to save the world from destruction. (That is what the left wants is to save the world right!?)

As much as you may think Xi does not fit the mold of Scriptures. He does fit the vast 200 million army that comes from the east. China has currently 300 million standing Army. No nation in the world could stand against them. But between now and then China will have lost 100 million soldiers. Where did they go? It will be estimated that around 700 million people will be gathered from around the world unto Jesus in the clouds ever more to be with him (1 Thess 4). Could they lose that many adults from their country alone at the gathering? Certainly so.

edit on 11/5/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
As much as you may think Xi does not fit the mold of Scriptures. He does fit the vast 200 million army that comes from the east. China has currently 300 million standing Army. No nation in the world could stand against them. But between now and then China will have lost 100 million soldiers. Where did they go? It will be estimated that around 700 million people will be gathered from around the world unto Jesus in the clouds ever more to be with him (1 Thess 4). Could they lose that many adults from their country alone at the gathering? Certainly so.

China's standing army, the People's Liberation Army (whose name is basically obsolete because it is now a world-class military and not the guerrilla army it once was before Mao Zedong took over the Chinese mainland), numbers 2.1 million strong, not 200 million.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If I’m not mistaken, China was still China.
edit on 16-9-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

2 Million is what China will have left by the end of the Tribulation and they will send them by land, because not fuel for planes or vehicles anymore, they will cross a dry Euphrates River right on over into Israel and surround Jerusalem. You can read what happens to this UN Peace Keeping Mission in Rev 19.

new topics

top topics

join