It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Suppression is real...if you do not have a mask

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It is being reported that people in Virginia are being turned away to vote if they do not have a mask.

Link

Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union, tweeted he was rejected from voting because he was maskless. “I was told at my polling station I couldn’t vote without a mask,” he said.

“Knowing what the GOP thinks about masks, isn’t this just an illegal barrier to voting?” continued Schlapp. “But I can count on one thing our judges will do nothing.”

Founder and President of Turning Point USA Charlie Kirk also tweeted reports of precincts blocking maskless voters.

“Hearing that voters in Virginia are being turned away from polls for not wearing a mask,” Charlie tweeted. “If this is true it’s unacceptable.”

“Voters CANNOT be denied their constitutional right based on an unconstitutional mandate Virginia Voters: hold the line—don’t let them block your vote,” Kirk said.

Here is a tweet.

twitter.com...

I wonder how much this is happening around the country.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well, it's backed up by Karens saying it was required at theirs, "Like, NBD, mask up and stuffs" brain-dead responses.

Either way, it's unacceptable. If we need free access (as in no IDs) so our votes are all in & safe, then, well, you don't need to be safe from anything else, Karens.
edit on 11/2/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So the Libs Progressives and Democrats are ok with no ID to vote so they can rig elections, but even that isn’t enough to win the election so they gotta use whatever they can to prevent a legitimate election.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You can make an impromptu mask by taking off your shirt.

Tell the Karens that pants are probably better masks when they look like they want to speak.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That's because the people voting right will, more often than not, refuse to wear a mask as commanded. This makes it easy for the lowlife twitwads to target them and turn them away with their on-the-fly made-up rules to keep right wingers away.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Boy I hope they weren’t black voters.

Might be racist….

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would but a box of cheap masks. Write lets go Brandon on each one, and hand them out to maskless voters

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Will the Dems be wearing masks when the late night vote switching shenanigans commence?
I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

CNN is panicking because black people are not turning out in Virginia.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well see who get euchred in the end 😎

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Next time you go buy a firearm.

Wear a mask and refuse to show ID.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nah, they cheat and now it’s been proven so you gotta wear a BLM mask so they don’t add a vote to offset you.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The only way democrats can win is by cheating. This is not even debatable at this point, the poll numbers have McCauliffe tanking hard.

Time to bring out the racist covid card.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Like beer? How about, turning in more than $100 worth of any precious metal? Selling a car. Buying a car. Paying taxes. Registering to vote. Getting married. Walking down the sidewalk in the ghetto at 3AM.

I haven't known anyone without an ID since I was a teenager. I am almost 40, and I live in a major city.

100% of all things that count should have ID, and strict chain of custody, or the ID is meaningless.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I'm sure that $450,000 Brandon plans to give illegals won't require ID too.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

🦇 The Land of the RonaRacists 🦇

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

went to vote in Michigan and none of the election workers wore masks , they made one guy move his mask down so the could identify him .

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Covid is on its way out.

Bye-Bye!: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Next time you go buy a firearm.

Wear a mask and refuse to show ID.

Ha, Hardees had a sign in the window on Halloween. "NO MASKS ALLOWED THAT COVER THE FACE".

I laughed as I paid them and told them of the irony.

edit on 2-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join