It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Mental Illness called BDS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

The larger issue at hand is the acute onset of wide-spread psychosis, anxiety and fear from certain groups of individuals. Side effects of these conditions include;

You should use a mirror to find all you just wrote above...

>Believing that the economy is cratering. My portfolio is doing great!

Meanwhile inflation is at 5.4% when on January of this year before China Biden and democrats messed it all inflation was still at 1.4%... Economists think by the end of this year it could be at 7%. I am pretty certain inflation is by far a better measure of the state of the economy than your imaginary portfolio.

>Forgetting what the free market is baby.

Oh yeah, I forgot... The free market includes shutting down an economy because of a virus that Dr Death Fauci and the Obama administration helped China create... A free market is to shut down or penalize businesses that don't force clients to put on masks that have holes 1,000 times larger than the virus is and the BDS crowd like you seem to think those masks still protect you...

I guess a free market in your rainbow covered world is also forcing an experimental vaccine that has caused tens of thousands of deaths and millions of serious injuries after taking such experimental vaccines...

>Memory loss of who initiated the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. Also, thinking that their arm chair commanding is the best.

The "Memory loss" comes from those of you still blaming the previous POTUS for what your pedophile fake POTUS and democrat leaders who are illegally occupying the White House have done...

>Looking to blame others for their own personal failings or insecurities

Oh yeah, whom is to forget... Blame the victims for the Obama/Biden administration helping China create a biological weapon which has been used as an excuse to take away people's freedom of choice... No longer can people choose what they can put into their bodies... But when it comes to murdering other human beings which are the most innocent of all any excuse is acceptable for murder...

>Feeling that everyone is out to get them and strip their freedoms.

Oh right, i forgot... Forcing people to use masks that don't work is completely logical and is freedom...And forcing people to be part of a global medical experiment is also freedom otherwise we are penalized... Sigh, thanks for clearing that up... Here I thought that being free includes being able to choose what each individual can put in their body...

>Thinking that the orange man should still be in power.

At least he wouldn't be destroying this nation. But I do have to wonder about the reasons why anyone would side with an administration which in fact is destroying the U.S.

Seek medical attention immediately.

You mean from the same type of people claiming there are more than two genders and that is science?... Ever heard of biology?... Probably not. Or the same people that claim that masks with holes that are larger by 1,000 times than all viruses is good protection against a virus?...

edit on 5-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comments.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join