It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Mental Illness called BDS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: incoserv

You forgot the part about "no mean tweets" which is the most important aspect of the Presidency. Fondling and sniffing little girls is actually an example of the new normal and Joe is leading the way.

Aspects of the presidency we hoped for:

>Terminate the Wuhan program or exert leverage against its financers
>Expose NIH/NIAID gain of function research
>Deploy military aid to disable BLM and Antifa terrorism
>Withdraw allies, personnel and equipment from a dead end war in Afghanistan

Aspects we got:

>Build a wall, create jobs, lower gas prices and make funny roasts on Twitter

I'm not even a fan of Biden but I don't see any reason to worship Trump or regard him as solely capable of creating a better future for America. It's not a dichotomy and this country is so much more complex than two mere mortals who barely represent a fraction of our interests and virtues.

Someone I admire is Russell Brand who points out how incredibly myopic our politics have become, especially here.

edit on 2-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'd say the entire country is suffering from menticide attacks from all sides. As far as left/right political leaders they are both controlled by the same brain. The two party system is an illusion for your mind.

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL. This is quite good on how it's presented.

Is a Mass Psychosis the Greatest Threat to Humanity?

“It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.” – Mark Twain.

Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered, yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more Glorious the Triumph.
– Thomas Paine, American Crisis

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: caterpillage

Another symptom of BDS is posting a thread topic about BDS and spinning it into a badge of honor instead of a hateful obsession.

Ooooo! Goteem! Gr8 1 m8.

Biden is doing a great job as president. Best ever.

I respect Biden about as much as I respect these anti Biden threads. Petty revenge journalism is petty.
Revenge journalism? Lulz.

Did I miss the fallacy in the OP?

No? Oh. Okay then.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There's a new mental condition in US society that could be called Biden Derangement Syndrome.

So TDS effects people who don't support Trump and BDS effects people who support Biden , strange how Trump supporters are immune to all of these made up syndromes innit.

You really are "special" people.

Well it fits because we all know Democrats do everything ass backwards and usually understand Democrat things in an opposite voltage spike 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(post by MDDoxs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

My portfolio is doing great!

My only suggestion to you is, "You had better get out while the getting is good".

During the 2008 crash, I rode my portfolio all the way to the top and back to the bottom again just because I didn't want to pay 20% capitol gains tax on it. I ended up loosing 60% of my original gains. $100,000+
edit on 2-11-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This mental illness has split America in two, patently obvious to anyone watching. Just look at the libs in this thread projecting their Trump-hate whilst ignoring the country burning to the ground....

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Most times, people are reluctant to admit they were led to believe a lie. Those who believed that Biden was better than Trump for this country either have admitted they are wrong or are still backing his idiotic policies that have hurt so many people. Preservation of your beliefs gone wrong happens a lot throughout the world. People keep getting conned and deny that they got tricked every day. The person deceiving them goes on to con other people. Seems like the presidents administration this year is still pushing deceit even though they got got caught messing up a lot. The Trump administration did more for the working class than Biden's policies have, Biden is an idiot, he is a hot head when he is confronted. I sure would not want to work for Biden, but then again, I wouldn't want to work in DC which is so full of deceivers that DC actually means Deceivers Central.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That’s your fault. I only expected Trump to cause heads to explode. I was not disappointed.

If the US went full isolationist (which was more than Trump shot for, he only aimed for America First) we would have had a problem adapting total domestic production. Things would have cost more and there would have been shortages in the supply chain as we transitioned.

Now, we have all that due to the Covid DemPanic, only in the end we will be at the mercy of the same supply chain failure (or China just refusing to export to the US) in the event of war, or dramatic climate change placing the Port of LA thirty-six feet below water.

Where’s your Brandon then?
edit on 2-11-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Today Biden successfully turned COP26 into FLOP46 🤣

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, if that is what your Country has come down to, and whichever way you look at it, it's your fault, not the rest of the world that has to live with your crap, cheers, thanks a lot.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Another symptom of BDS is posting a thread topic about BDS and spinning it into a badge of honor instead of a hateful obsession.

Cable networks CNN and MSNBC, major TV news networks, a dozen major newspapers, and a dozen talk shows are still bitching about Trump 24\7. Nearly a year after Biden took over!
The late night bunch like Colbert, Meyers, Kimmel, etc have made careers out of their "hateful obsessions" with Trump.

And you admire them so you dedicate every waking hour of your life to emulating their example?

Its current news to be critical of the current admin, and should be welcomed and heartedly allowed. These celebrities and influencers are propagating hatred toward fellow Americans, they are not commenting on the current admin. We, on social media are their targets and dont have their megaphones. See some major differences?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Well, if that is what your Country has come down to, and whichever way you look at it, it's your fault, not the rest of the world that has to live with your crap, cheers, thanks a lot.

What rest-of-the-world do you speak of? Explain to me how anything that has happened in the US has effected you at all.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Comments in another thread set me to thinking...

There's a new mental condition in US society that could be called Biden Derangement Syndrome. The symptoms include, among many others:

>Support for a cratering economy caused by terrible fiscal policies and ridiculous tax laws.
>The ability to ignore the fact that the US has gone, in a few short months, from energy independence to potential shortages, dependece on foreign oil and rising fuel prices.
>Belief that the Afghanistan withdrawal was a "logistical success" and that that justifies the "strategic" fuster cluck.
>Embracing the idea that a man who poops his pants and can't speak publicly without his handlers interfering can lead the free world.
>Maintaining that a "president's" son who has never been an artist before can sell paintings for millions of dollars to undisclosed buyers is a legitimate business transaction.
>Gleefully accepting and submitting to draconian illegal mandates that strip essential liberties, human rights and human dignity.
>Belief that a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman can lead the nation's health apparatus.
>Claiming that every bad thing happening in the world is still "orange man band's" fault.

Yep, we have a new mental condition now. BDS seems to be more of an epidemic than the Wu Flu and more dangerous.
:

Sir
You are a brilliant man ... I love you

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

What rest-of-the-world do you speak of? Explain to me how anything that has happened in the US has effected you at all.

The English blokes across the pond know more about what's going on in our country than we do. The BBC and the likes tells them all they need to know, just ask them, always the same ol BS drivel out of their mouths when it comes to our politics. Most of them anyways, haven't a clue what the # they're talking about

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: mtnshredder

All is lost on you if you can’t see the difference between a prez that was doing a great job with the country and people still manufacturing hate against him vs a administration that’s a total frick’n disaster and flushing it down the crapper at record speed with idiots supporting it. You don’t get that? Really?

Is that TDS or BDS or TBDS, I'm losing track.

Biden isn't a good President , Trump wasn't a good President , that's not my fault it's the fault of your political system.

How do you know Trump wasn't a good prez? You don't even live here to know anything different than the lies they feed you over there.

How was Trump a bad prez for the US or did he just hurt your poor lil feelers from across the pond? Please explain what policies of his were bad for our country.
edit on 2-11-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Cable networks CNN and MSNBC, major TV news networks, a dozen major newspapers, and a dozen talk shows are still bitching about Trump 24\7. Nearly a year after Biden took over!
The late night bunch like Colbert, Meyers, Kimmel, etc have made careers out of their "hateful obsessions" with Trump.

And you admire them so you dedicate every waking hour of your life to emulating their example?

Its current news to be critical of the current admin, and should be welcomed and heartedly allowed. These celebrities and influencers are propagating hatred toward fellow Americans, they are not commenting on the current admin. We, on social media are their targets and dont have their megaphones. See some major differences?

I only see that problem on the internet. Maybe too much social media is the answer here. Whenever I unplug and participate in family and the outdoors without smart phone technology constantly pumping toxic influences into my eyeballs and ears, it's weird how normal society appears.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join