It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all aliens and UFO’s. Pick us up at these coordinates now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hello Aliens and UFO’s please pick me and my mate fishing up at these coordinates asap.

Latitude: -27.044372
Longitude: 153.132964

9:45pm Brisbane, queensland, Australia.
Thats in 1 minute. Thanks

edit on 2-11-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Well that didn’t work. Anyways for those that wish to give it a try, why not? Lol

Maybe the universe and aliens etc will hear your call, or future humans if we are living in a simulation of the past haha

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I think they prefer just the 3 words location these days.

play.google.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Good call

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Hello Aliens and UFO’s please pick me and my mate fishing up at these coordinates asap.

Unfortunately their navigation computer programming had a bad data type definition and rejected a coordinate with the minus sign in front of it

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

They probably got mixed up on the time, since they're in a different time zone. Don't give up on them yet. They're coming.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Did you try U-berFO? That’s how I like to get abducted and taken to my second location. Maybe I mixing up my abduction jokes.

Poach any crocs?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh cmon better than what most of you have tried. Lol

What’s to lose? Your lives?

Yeah.. exactly. How much would your life change if this actually happened? An anal probe or two? Like you haven’t had that happen in your lives…. Just look at your avatars. Shameful. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Lol joking ahhaahha
edit on 2-11-2021 by DaRAGE because: Just for the lols

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Have a better idea of contact on this forum? I’m all arse bwahhhaha erm i mean ears.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Don't forget your towel.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Tried walking around with torches SOS to sky. Stood in fields waving arms about. Went from dusk to dawn sometimes for more than a full day. Saw stuff, from UFO type stuff to paranormal crypto type stuff. No abduction though no way off this cursed planetoid of weirdness. "Shakes axe despairingly"

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Wrong spot, they got here an hour ago and we can't wait any longer but we're leaving a cookbook.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
They don't read ATS site. Don't forget they are highly intelligent beings.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You'll have to wait a while longer. Meanwhile, may I interest you in one of these...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Perhaps “Advanced” Aliens can also be “Advanced Dumb $H1T” Aliens…… and screwed the pooch on the coordinates….now not having the interpretive (by Alien standards) coordinates in hand, they can only go on the name of Brisbane….and now the conundrum….

There are 4 places in the world named Brisbane!
Brisbane can be found in 2 countries throughout the world.

In some countries the place can be found more than once. For example America.
America has the highest number of places called Brisbane, spread accross 3 regions.

The majority of the cities named Brisbane can be found above the equator.
The northern most place is in the region North Dakota in America. The southern most place is in the region Queensland in Australia.

Perhaps they look at each other and say screw it! He’s not worth a bulbous head sized headache…

👽🛸😆
edit on 2-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I’m hanging @ filament alpha B4 with a flat anti gravity drive, waiting for space repair to come fix it. I’ll arrive 06:00 am. Make sure you bring your own vaseline for the anal probe, we’ve ran out.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Maybe if you stood in the street thumb out hitchhiking you would have more luck.
Most of them are driving about in they're spaceships. Apparently the gravity wears they're knees and legs out pretty quick.

Take a good look then tell me they're all the same species. All I see is small mammal hybrids and flightless birds. Ten a penny.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE They're on their way for you. Traffic is terrible in the Milky Way atm. Plus the aliens had to pick up that ATS member who has a cross breed alien son.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Don't forget to bring along some K-Y Lube...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join