It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH Admits 5G Can Actually Create Coronavirus within Human cells

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So saw they found out the reason grapes can make plasma by passing the right wavelength thru.

What will the wave length be for humans?

So what will 6g bring?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Fake and old.

It is biological impossible for the human body to create a coronavirus because it lacks the DNA blueprint required.

The virus would need to infect the body from an external source and then use its own DNA to replicate.

I normally wouldn't buy into the 5g thing but any time this guy tries to discredit something, you can be sure it's true. So now it seems there's something to it.

I also defended Kyle rittenhouse, explained why july 6 wasn't an insurrection, and why mental health was the issue, not gun ownership.

You only say things like this when I contradict you.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So saw they found out the reason grapes can make plasma by passing the right wavelength thru.

What will the wave length be for humans?

So what will 6g bring?

Same as for grapes, ultra high frequency microwaves will flat out kill anything organic.

6g may simply be a software update, maybe better Compression.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
How many dead insects do you get on your windshield and bumpers these days?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
How many dead insects do you get on your windshield and bumpers these days?

I live near a marsh, the dragonflies here are like something out of jurassic Park. They hit your windshield like a BB.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The only reason I'm not totally planting my foot down on the side of HOOOOOAX'....

Is because there is some evidence that primal forms of certain modern creatures can be unleashed when the egg cells or spores are stimulated with DC voltage. Here is the excellent 'Classic ATS' thread:

The Primeval Code

Truly, giving that thread a run out in the sunlight after such a long time is extremely satisfying.

Perhaps 5G can stimulate the captured DNA within our own DNA which would once have coded for coronaviruses which we incorporated into our genome? That's a known thing - we can incorporate the DNA of viruses. Who's to say that with the right stimulation, some of that ancient DNA can't work its way loose & spawn a host of coronaviruses?

I agree, it's highly unlikely, but who knows....

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Yes its a hoax first you need to figure out which frequency you want to discuss the major carriers use 600 MHz, 800 MHz, 1.9 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 28 GHz, 39 GHz for 5G. 5 G is not a frequency it is a protocol for things to talk to each other. In other words it can use the same towers we used for 4G. Think about this fact, 5 BILLION people use cell phones around the world, and there are no connections to Cancers or diseases.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Yes its a hoax first you need to figure out which frequency you want to discuss the major carriers use 600 MHz, 800 MHz, 1.9 GHz, 2.5 GHz, 28 GHz, 39 GHz for 5G. 5 G is not a frequency it is a protocol for things to talk to each other. In other words it can use the same towers we used for 4G. Think about this fact, 5 BILLION people use cell phones around the world, and there are no connections to Cancers or diseases.

A couple of years back we'd get some guy with a PHD in physics, and 30 years experience with a telecom company, giving an explanation so long that it was practically a thread by itself.

I sometimes wonder where those users went.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: dragonridr

A couple of years back we'd get some guy with a PHD in physics, and 30 years experience with a telecom company, giving an explanation so long that it was practically a thread by itself.

I sometimes wonder where those users went.

5G killed them.

You didn't know?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join