It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid 19 virus does not exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
If it doesn't exist, how come we know its complete genome sequence?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are hundreds of coronaviruses. They can simply sequence some random species and call it a day. There is no proof this particular species exists.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Where are the samples then?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
If it doesn't exist, how come we know its complete genome sequence?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Am not claiming this as true, and have no citation or proof for support.
So am just a total random nobody, and have no Qualifications™.

Can't find it, but distinctly saw in a vid.
Don't remember if it was a Doctor™, or an independent investigative journalist.

It was shown that the isolation of the Covid-19™ virus was done "in silica", as opposed to all 'other' organisms being isolated "in situ".
What this means is that it was sequenced using Computer-Modeling™, and not the standardly accepted lab practices and protocols.

You know : Computer-Modeling™ : like they used to completely miss the Covid-19™ death projections ?
Like they used to overexaggerate the Global-Warning™, telling us of Miami and New-York being underwater by 2000 ?
Like they used to not even get close to finding a lost jumbo-jet in the Indian-Ocean ?
But this time they got it right !!

Yeah : citation definitely needed.
Consider my post hearsay, until one of us can locate that info.
My hope is that someone else will dig, as am not feeling up to crunching research this morning.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

flu" TOTALLY DISAPPEARED

The flu hasn't totally disappeared. There just isn't any reporting on it. Stop with the drama.

it has no effect.

The people that tell you there was no effect are lying to you. I've seen the effectiveness of these measures, especially vaccines for myself in my real life.

And yes all those things being done to limit covid will have a much greater effect on a similar but weaker virus. Many of us including myself were saying that the flu would lessen long before it was reported. Why? because it just makes since.

It makes since when your using you head and not just following the narrative.

You mean to tell me that no one in your social circles has gotten the plan old flu in the last 5 years? Do you even have a social circle?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The death rate when Covid was rampaging through the land, Created no blip in the five-year average death rate, after the vaccines ravaged the land the five-year average death rates are now climbing accordingly you will have to do a lot better.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The death rate when Covid was rampaging through the land, Created no blip in the five-year average death rate, after the vaccines ravaged the land the five-year average death rates are now climbing accordingly you will have to do a lot better.

In the US the number of deaths increased by over 20% between March 20 and January 21.

Your claim that there was no blip is incorrect.

jamanetwork.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: anonentity

I've had flu before, recently tested positive for Covid, to me similar symptoms but whatever it was i caught recently was by far the worst respiratory illness i've ever had.

Still, at no point did i feel like it was a life threatening illness, coughed so hard and much i was bringing up blood, probably the worst of the symptoms. Also, fever for around 24 hours in which i was gone, totally delirious.

Without knowing about this elusive covid, I have to say that I had those symptoms multiple times in my life. The worst respiratory illness, with pain in lung, coughing, inability to breathe, fever, shivers, headaches, inability to walk further than three steps as my lungs were all full of mucus ...yup I've had it. Sometimes it lasted for months, meaning the main symptoms went but I still had a rolling cough for that long which slowly disappeared.
I also have asthma, so it should, would have been worse for me. Had it since about 9 years old. BAck in Germany in the 80s, when I had these things, they called it really bad bronchitis. That's how I remember it.
I wasn't treated for asthma until I came to the UK in my 20s.
So I dealt with all of that as an untreated asthmatic and lived.

I don't need a new fancy name for whatever it is that I had, was it bronchitis, pneumonia or some flu, I certainly don't need another name for it. I had it, it was bad then but it was survivable, with bedrest, paracetamol, lots of vitamins and camomile tea. Lasted usually about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks.

They can stick their made up covid up their rectums, it's nothing new, it's nothing worse, it's nothing we haven't dealt with before. It's hardly the Bubonic Plague.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I hear you.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join