It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid 19 virus does not exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Have you not been paying attention.? You have been in school on ATS saw peer-review papers, had learned discussions with enlightened minds. Reviewed the germinations of conspiracy theories that caused great laughter. Until proved true. Seen the end of an Empire slowly collapsing around you. When shown proof that nobody can give a sample of the killer Coronavirus to actually prove its existence. You are suspicious of me.? I am non plused , Beam me up Scotty let's get out of here.!

Hey mate. Top tip. Never drink on an empty head.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
I dont know if covid 19 is the regular flu renamed or a new corona virus (family covid comes from).

I do find it more than a tad suspicious that overall (outside of taste and smell altered) the symptoms are almost IDENTICAL to the influenza flu and a whole host of other diseases.

I give little value to the claims "its worse than any flu"
because i have had the "flu" more than a few times over my 50+ years on this planet .
along with strep, influenza a and B.

all of it i had mild to downright debilitating symptoms.

hell influenza B left me staying at home sick for about 5 days and not feeling fully recovered for about two weeks
influenza A (i believe the worse one but could have them switched) put me to bed (and unable to work) for two weeks and took over two months to get up to full speed..
all with "covid" type symptoms (yes could not taste much or smell due to my sinuses being totally screwed and part of the time could not eat solid foods) .

so the claims "i was out for weeks and took long to recover" is native to LOTS OF DISEASES.

but overall the biggest thing that has me give the OP claim some "legs" is this

the CDC ITSELF ADMITS (listed on their web site to those that claim "faux news") that ONLY SIX PERCENT of reported covid deaths had as only /main cause covid. the rest had two or more other factors.

that would put the covid deaths on a YEARLY total (unlike what covid mandates supporters and press list total deads starting at 2020) less than half (even lower depending on year) of "common flu deaths"

along with the two damning facts of
a. 80 percent NEVER KNEW THEY HAD IT due to NO SYMPTOMS or such low symptoms that (unless you are tested in the hospital then they go "zombie panic" protocol no matter if asymptomatic, have some symptoms or deaths door) hospitalization/extra ordinary medical care is needed.

b. survival rate runs 97 (at risk ) to 99.97 (children and those of average health) .

ive said this before and will say it again.

nature (leaving out bio weapon , thats another issue for another discussion) has given us ANOTHER "flu" type virus that WILL NEVER GO AWAY.

Yes it WILL KILL SOME PEOPLE (sadly), but overall to be treated and dealt with NOT FEARED.
not to DESTROY our economies, our mental and physical health due to draconian mandates that dont have any REAL EFFECT, and give POWER TO THE GOVERNMENT OVER THE LAW/CONSTITUTION AND COMMON DAMN SENSE

scrounger

Nothing really to add other than say fantastic post, spot on.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Super top tit. If you can't say anything useful. Shut it.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Super top tit. If you can't say anything useful. Shut it.

If you are too off your face to be able to type coherently, perhaps you should just turn off and sleep it off? Tit?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Back on topic, is this actually true? Do we really not have any evidence this virus exists? I’ve Not bothered checking but I can’t believe that’s the case unless nearly all the major counties and nations of the world are in on it..that sorta seems unlikely but this is ATS so that would be a cool conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

It is true they couldn't supply a sample for independent analysis in Spain and now Ireland.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

It is the normal flu, rebranded. It has been a very clever Psyop. To get the world population vaxed. But once you have the Vax the contagion is self-sustaining. The only way these people can drop Carbon emissions is by dropping the human population. There is no other way. In six months you will wonder where your world went.

So, if it was just the 'flu rebranded; then it wasn't made in a lab, and it didn't come from China, and it isn't going to 'just go away like magic', and it can't be treated with antiparasitics, and there's no explanation for the nearly 10 fold rise in deaths related to ARDS symptoms, and it didn't come from someone eating bat soup, and it isn't a function of Bill Gates' medical investments, and it isn't caused or exacerbated by 5G telecommunications, and the genomic sequences that everyone are seeing in laboratories and that are tested for with PCR don't actually exist, and neither do any of the mutated strains that have been isolated and documented, either?

Also, vaccines for the 'Flu have existed for some time and the take-up of Fluvax has increased yearly since being made available. Surely the different and competing big pharma concerns are greedy enough to not hold back, and to re-badge Fluvx and get theirs on the market before their competitors. They also fully intended to vaccinate nearly everyone with Fluvax, AND it requires boosters every season, which the COVID-19 vaccines may not. So, are you suggesting that they are all holding back, in conspiracy, to do what they were already in the process of doing anyway, and for no additional profit or power?

Can you see how, if you get on board with just one of these dubious things, it also cancels out the possibility of most of the other dubious things?

LOL.

edit on 2/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Even if it existed, it does not exist anymore. So the point is moot.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Flu shot is once a year. Covid shot is 3 months to 6 months a year, depending on who you ask. It is much more frequent.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If you are too off your face to be able to type coherently, perhaps you should just turn off and sleep it off? Tit?

But you can still get covid?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

Flu shot is once a year. Covid shot is 3 months to 6 months a year, depending on who you ask. It is much more frequent.

Not at the moment.

Most countries are still trying to get the first shot out to enough of the public to have an effect.

Polio vaccine is only 4 weeks between first doses, and then still requires more doses. Thing is, after 4 doses, it lasts decades.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

How do we know the vaccine is safe if the virus has never been isolated?

Here's a
link

edit on 2-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Polio is same genus as rhinovirus. Very closely related. I guess the difference is rhinovirus is airborne, that's why vax only works for a few months.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If the COVID-19 virus exists, why haven't they tried getting rid of it by taxing it? Soros cult members assure us that works for climate change.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hmm, well if true that the SARS-CoV-2 virus does not exist, then what exactly is causing the symptoms of what everyone is calling "COVID"? And also if it is true that SARS-CoV-2 does not exist, and people come down sick from SOMETHING and get "cured" by taking Ivermectin of hydroxychloroquine, what exactly are those therapeutics "curing" them OF?

Are Ivermectin of hydroxychloroquine newly discovered effective treatments for common colds and typical influenza infections?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Judging by the reports the vaccines are causing the symptoms. Simply because the immune system collapses. Then you have none or limited immunity to the common cold which is a Coronavirus. A nurse has stated that 95% of patients in hospitals are vaccine injured and classed as covid. If they need a booster or are not fourteen days after the second jab they are classed as unvaccinated as far as reporting goes.
This interesting report states that the Veres data was analyzed and the people that just dropped dead after being www.bitchute.com...
vaccinated were from only five percent and limited to certain batch numbers. Which seemed to be widely distributed.
I mentioned that my cousin had the Astra jab in Aussie the first one nearly did herein and she had a low iron reading on her blood work, but the silly thing then got talked into the second jab which she had a week ago it wasn't that bad apart from a sore arm, now she has a bad cold, and she does not go out much.

edit on 3-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
Boiled onions. You forgot boiled onions.
I read that here, somewhere.
Mash em up.
Cured.

Still no word on how to prevent “spike shedding” though.
You know how uninfected people can cause bloods clots in their neighbors and friends!

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

How do we know the vaccine is safe if the virus has never been isolated?

Here's a
link

It’s been isolated, imaged, sequenced by multiple labs all over the world. Your source should be isolated. I

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Do you know for certain exactly what's in the Flu shot you might get?

For argument's sake if the pharmas' (et al) wanted to increase Flu cases in order to fake a pandemic, then wouldn't they start by making their Flu shots ineffective?

Not saying this is the case, but because it's possible it makes the Flu shot irrelevant to the debate.

For me the wrinkle in this 'fake pandemic' scenario is all the deaths among folk who'd not die from Flu; surely we'd have noticed if this many were dying from Flu in pre-Flu shot times.

The only answer to that i can see is that enforced treatment protocols, such as forcing oxygen into the lungs has been what killed all those people...

...But i just can't see that many doctors falling for this and pumping oxygen into the lungs of a Flu victim, however nasty the case of flu. And i don't for a moment think it's possible that all those doctors around the world are 'in on it'.

edit on 3-11-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If it doesn't exist, how come we know its complete genome sequence?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join