It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid 19 virus does not exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
For sure. Is it even "the flu", though? To me it seems more like "common cold". I call it "the common cold ID". I realize the severe end is less like a common cold, but we must remember that just about all of this applies also to the non-severe end, the common cold end. Got sniffles? Well you're covid positive! Got nothing? You're still covid positive! And having to carry an ID for the common cold is one sure-fire way to encompass every person on the planet. #ing scamdemic.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

i claim that ats is a tool of the cia to observe radicals in their daily work. i claim that the russians control this forum. i claim that the chinese control this forum. i claim that donald trump is a disinformation agent working for the saudis. because the saudis control this forum. i claim that the cognitive intelligence of some users is far below the normal average. i claim that people like you do much more damage (in total) than most of the politicians you hate. i can claim so many things and nobody here can prove me wrong.

what is it like when you have to have an operation...? do you do it yourself? like rambo? because you don't believe in doctors and scientists...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: onoloufo

um are you ok?

that is a silly rant even for here...

unless your just having fun

to which i apologize in advance

scrounger

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Without knowing yet the information you provided has to say, I have been on the idea too. I have been saying I think that certain lots are clean. I think it is too early to tell if they were really clean of nasty things or were placebo's. Certainly, some of the vax lots are more toxic to humanity from the personal knowledge and whistleblower data we have seen. The data on cancer and vaccines has me concerned but with the pharma world ready to defend their cash cows, we have trouble getting to the facts.

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Certain lots of the so called vaccine are responsible for all most all of the deaths and adverse reactions. Which states are they primarily sending those lots to? rumble.com... ighdeSxELe47P78OE

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

um are you ok?

that is a silly rant even for here...

unless your just having fun

to which i apologize in advance

scrounger

all these mostly pointless and actually always ideologically motivated conspiracy theories are destructive. when you start to wonder why so many societies are divided nowadays, it's threads like this that support such divisions. it's not about helping other people or bringing about something good, it's just about stirring up fear, paranoia and mistrust. and that makes me angry. it's sadly not fun.

this virus exists. people die from it. some will have to live with the long-term consequences for the rest of their lives. to deny this is like spitting in the face of these people.
edit on 2-11-2021 by onoloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If the virus doesn't exist, then what of all the posts you have done about it?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Sad.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It is the normal flu, rebranded. It has been a very clever Psyop. To get the world population vaxed. But once you have the Vax the contagion is self-sustaining. The only way these people can drop Carbon emissions is by dropping the human population. There is no other way. In six months you will wonder where your world went.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I have yet to hear a logical reason why FLU disappeared during the 2020/2021 (Oct 2020 thru May 2021) flu season.

FLU being intentionally rebranded as "Covid-19" makes more sense than the psycho-babble coming from traditional "experts".

Lockdowns? Social distancing? Hand gel? Face masks? Working from home?

Not heard about any of that? Yeah, right......

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onoloufo
a reply to: markymint

i claim that ats is a tool of the cia to observe radicals in their daily work. i claim that the russians control this forum. i claim that the chinese control this forum. i claim that donald trump is a disinformation agent working for the saudis. because the saudis control this forum. i claim that the cognitive intelligence of some users is far below the normal average. i claim that people like you do much more damage (in total) than most of the politicians you hate. i can claim so many things and nobody here can prove me wrong.

what is it like when you have to have an operation...? do you do it yourself? like rambo? because you don't believe in doctors and scientists...

Actually, no, I'm not touching this with a bargepole. Bonkers seems like it could be contagious.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Who really knows, you can only believe half that you see and none of what you hear. I have reached the conclusion if people want to line up voluntarily to play Russian Roulette then let them. The truth is self-evident, like being asked a question then being provided with multiple responses. Like which is the correct answer. !,, The government is here for your health.....2 The Government wants to drop the population....The emergency acts are for your own good. ????

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Who really knows, you can only believe half that you see and none of what you hear. I have reached the conclusion if people want to line up voluntarily to play Russian Roulette then let them. The truth is self-evident, like being asked a question then being provided with multiple responses. Like which is the correct answer. !,, The government is here for your health.....2 The Government wants to drop the population....The emergency acts are for your own good. ????

How's that population dropping coming along? Is it happening?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

In Britain, the five-year average death rate was up 18% one week. No Covid causes. Might be a bit suspicious eh?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: anonentity

In Britain, the five-year average death rate was up 18% one week. No Covid causes. Might be a bit suspicious eh?

No Covid causes? What, like no one here has died of Covid?

Suspicious, yes, of you.

Got a source?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The virus does not exist in the sense that it's been two years. Virus mutates 1 million times faster than people. It took humans and chimps 10 million years to be 96% genetically identical. It took coronavirus 10 years for covid-19 and most closely related bat coronavirus to be 96% genetically identical. The original covid-19 is gone for almost 2 years. Today's virus is very different from original covid-19.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
The virus does not exist in the sense that it's been two years. Virus mutates 1 million times faster than people. It took humans and chimps 10 million years to be 96% genetically identical. It took coronavirus 10 years for covid-19 and most closely related bat coronavirus to be 96% genetically identical. The original covid-19 is gone for almost 2 years. Today's virus is very different from original covid-19.

Cheers for that, Doc.........

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh it exists, everyone was just too slow, and Governments cannot physically catch a Cold at all.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Have you not been paying attention.? You have been in school on ATS saw peer-review papers, had learned discussions with enlightened minds. Reviewed the germinations of conspiracy theories that caused great laughter. Until proved true. Seen the end of an Empire slowly collapsing around you. When shown proof that nobody can give a sample of the killer Coronavirus to actually prove its existence. You are suspicious of me.? I am non plused , Beam me up Scotty let's get out of here.!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join