It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah’s Digital Driver’s License Trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Can anyone in Utah please confirm if the implementation of a digital driver’s license would,
aside from providing the driver’s driving history, also give access to the person’s vaccination status, travel records, credit score, and more.

A TGP reader sent this to us this morning–
The program may also include the following information in the future:

** Your health records
** Your financial reports
** Credit scores
** Travel records
** Vehicle registration
** Spending
** Voting
** Sex offender status
** Licenses and Permits you have
** Parking Fines
** Social Credit Scoring

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ocial-credit-score-video/

In transparency, the article claims a reader of The Gateway Pundit provided the source. And the words “may”, “possibly.. in the future” do not provide credibility but I can no longer under or over estimate anything anyone says or claims. For example, April 29, 2021, Nancy Pelosi stated:
“So – so here is the thing. We are – we cannot require someone to be vaccinated. That's just not what we can do. It is a matter of privacy to know who is or who isn't. I can't go to the Capitol Physician and say, ‘Give me the names of people who aren't vaccinated, so I can go encourage them or make it known to others to encourage them to be vaccinated.’ So we can't – we can't do that.”

www.speaker.gov...

The article states that the digital DL is “in the works” “in Utah and other states” but does not list other states. I have read articles pre-2020, that foretell of digital ID’s but why this is very disturbing is due in part to an ATS post back in 2017 regarding X-Ray vans in NYC:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And a report on The Jimmy Dore Show, regarding drones flying over cars in Buffalo, NY that scans driver’s cell phones for Vaccine Passports.

youtu.be...

Yes, I understand this has been in the works for roughly 50 years give or take, but I am asking people in Utah, is the digital DL in trials and can one opt out if one does not own a cellphone or if one takes occasional breaks from technology, as I do from time to time.

Thanks and no, brevity is not one of my strong suits.
edit on 1-11-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
In this country country we are going digital. Everything is recorded ( will be ) on what we call " My Number " . In America it is called " Social Security number ".
With a number we all can be tracked individually. That is the end game of "666" , if in fact it really exist.

A digital " vaccine passport " is what the Bible refers too. So people say " 666 ".

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I cant say I am well versed in the bible but which part should I look to find mention of a "vaccine passport"? I am assuming by your use of quotations that it is a direct reference

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I cant say I am well versed in the bible but which part should I look to find mention of a "vaccine passport"? I am assuming by your use of quotations that it is a direct reference

As we know the meaning of words or even expressions change over time. So what is in reference to the Bible, I just choose to use an expression ( modern day ) to relate to what may have been the end of times signs in the Holy Bible.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

My point was that due to electronic world that we now live in, digital control of people is in the making.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i live in Utah. I haven't heard anything about having to get a digital drivers license.
I wonder if they will start with a certain age group or when you have to renew your license ?

If i hear of anything ill keep you posted.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

I hope Stradman addresses this.

Burlacher or Stefan otherwise would be good. Nobody should agree to this intrusion of privacy.

Utah, of all places, seriously!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't want all that information being tied to any device i own. I will stick to the old physical ID.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Burlacher or Stefan otherwise would be good. Nobody should agree to this intrusion of privacy.

I am going to hazard a guess that Stradman, Burlacher and Stefan are politically appointed people.
You know in 2017, this would have been pretty much “The Jetsons” (cartoon from late 70’s / early 80’s) and I would be ok with it. However, as we have learned, for every utilization that could be beneficial to mankind, we have ne’er do wells with nefarious schemes in place.
So, it really freaks me out.

Please, kindly let us know who these people are and if they are honest or beholden to the almighty dollars/bitcoin.
Thank you for your response.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i live in Utah. I haven't heard anything about having to get a digital drivers license.
I wonder if they will start with a certain age group or when you have to renew your license ?

** MAKES SENSE, GET ‘EM WHEN THEY’RE YOUNG AND GULLIBLE. ***

If i hear of anything ill keep you posted.
👍🏼

I, we would greatly appreciate any updates. It’s funny reading posts from the past. It makes one want to warn those then to be careful now and wonder what their reaction would be (then) to the current events (happening now). “You thought sh## was bad then, just wait to see how much sh## we have allowed to happen”.

I am guilty as I was asleep/blind/apathetic. Water flows through the path of least resistance.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
In this country country we are going digital. Everything is recorded ( will be ) on what we call " My Number " . In America it is called " Social Security number ".
With a number we all can be tracked individually. That is the end game of "666" , if in fact it really exist.

A digital " vaccine passport " is what the Bible refers too. So people say " 666 ".

I was raised Roman Catholic. Baptized in St. Patrick’s Cathedral in NYC. My mother let me learn the basics, up to First Communion then instilled in me that religion is a private matter between oneself and God. My God is a cool hippie who lives on the beach in Hawaiian-print shirts, cargo shorts and Berkenstocks. He tells me He will throw some obstacles my way & judging how I deal with them, how I will be rewarded (easier path, FOR NOW). Life is like a roller coaster and the only way to appreciate the highs is to suffer the lows.

666, Mark of the Beast were Bible stories AND the the thing that “brought me back”!to my God, who welcomed me back like an old friend. I took some innocent detours but once I researched “The Vaxx”, I got a sense of foreboding. Then searching U.S. patent numbers, Gates patent ending in 060606, it shook me to my core.

I am not religious but when something looks like sh#, smells like sh## and tastes like sh##, chances are, it is.
My Conscience screams, “NO!!!”. I’ve learned to listen to my conscience as I have always paid the price when I ignore it. According to something I read, your conscience, your “Jimenie Cricket”, is your connection to God.

If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. I’ll take my chances with my conscience. After all, you cannot undo what has been injected.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
I wouldn't want all that information being tied to any device i own. I will stick to the old physical ID.

I second that emotion!!

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I am going to hazard a guess that Stradman, Burlacher and Stefan are politically appointed people.
You know in 2017, this would have been pretty much “The Jetsons” (cartoon from late 70’s / early 80’s) and I would be ok with it. However, as we have learned, for every utilization that could be beneficial to mankind, we have ne’er do wells with nefarious schemes in place.
So, it really freaks me out.

Please, kindly let us know who these people are and if they are honest or beholden to the almighty dollars/bitcoin.

I remember The Jetsons.

As for Stradman, Burlacher and Stefan, they are Automotive YouTubers who depend upon driving freedom to produce their content. They all live in Utah and I can't see them welcoming the government poking into every aspect of their lives.

top topics

join