It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson: Patriot Purge (Pt 1)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness , you have to show strength and you have to be strong"

How the hell do you get "Go to the capitol and commit violent acts" from that?

Who the hell are you trying to fool with this garbage?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He also said "I'll be there with you" , that wasn't true either.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Which part is being rewritten?

Sitnick part?

Govt involvement part?

Paid actors part?

Isn’t it cute when they change the subject from what was asked with innuendo.

It’s like arguing with a flat earther.
edit on 1-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He also said "I'll be there with you" , that wasn't true either.

So we're picking and choosing?

Heh, ok then.

So where did the direction of acts of violence, insurrection etc come in again?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

What’s it like to live in complete denial that your Liberal/Leftist gods are corrupt

Lol.
Same old same old.

My post history shows I aint no Liberal/Leftist but in your world if you don't support the mad man you obviously support the other nutters.

So sad.

Sure thing, so you ain’t no Liberal/Leftist.
You are not on their side but you still believe the bullsh!t they are spreading about Jan 6th.
That’s actually worse than being on their side.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Not trying to fool anyone , not surprised Trump supporters are blind to what he was doing either.

We're on the same old merry-go-round , same arguments different thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Here, try this one.

youtu.be...

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Nonsense.

I asked you another question.

Where's the incitement in that sentence? Break it down. I want the etymological breakdown of how each of these words independently or together convey an incitement to violence. The following words are:

Country, Weakness, Strength, and then fill in the damned blanks and get back to us.

The second question was rhetorical and the only one you answered, how expected.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Speaking of “threats”…..

Schumer Flashback: "You Take On The Intelligence Community, They Have Six Ways From Sunday of Getting Back At You"

charliekirk.com...

This is more about the establishment feeling threatened than anything.

I guess sense there was no arson on Jan 6th, that makes it a peaceful protest.

Rioters where given free reign all summer, then a mostly peaceful protest at the capitol with less fire, then it’s all the sudden “insurrection”.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Where's the incitement in that sentence?

You seriously think he'd say "let's go riot" , the incitement is there along with the months of his false claims of a stolen election , he knew what he was saying even if you don't.

Trump can do no wrong , I get it.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
You can be a patriot and also be an idiot. Both the protestors and the law enforcement who permitted the chicanery on Jan 6th proved that.

neither you, nor Gortex saw this video. Why just parrot the same old junk, watch the video and comment on that. Like the facts. You can prove them wrong and kill this with the truth.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Is that...Is that what you think is violence?

"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness , you have to show strength and you have to be strong"

They showed strength alright , denying Trump instigated what happened is ignoring the facts.

He's talking about the "weak republicans" in congress.

Donald Trump: (12:34)

"For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans, and that’s what they are. There’s so many weak Republicans. We have great ones, Jim Jordan, and some of these guys. They’re out there fighting the House. Guys are fighting, but it’s incredible. Many of the Republicans, I helped them get in. I helped them get elected. I helped Mitch get elected. I could name 24 of them, let’s say. I won’t bore you with it, and then all of a sudden you have something like this. It’s like, “Gee, maybe I’ll talk to the president sometime later.” No, it’s amazing. The weak Republicans, they’re pathetic Republicans and that’s what happens."

Donald Trump: (13:45)

"The weak Republicans, and that’s it. I really believe it. I think I’m going to use the term, the weak Republicans. You got a lot of them, and you got a lot of great ones, but you got a lot of weak ones. They’ve turned a blind eye even as Democrats enacted policies that chipped away our jobs, weakened our military, threw open our borders and put America last."

Donald Trump: (16:25)

"Our media is not free. It’s not fair. It suppresses thought. It suppresses speech, and it’s become the enemy of the people. It’s become the enemy of the people. It’s the biggest problem we have in this country. No third world countries would even attempt to do what we caught them doing and you’ll hear about that in just a few minutes. Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer, and we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. We’re going to have to fight much harder and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us. If he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our constitution. Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Transcript

Pesky facts.

edit on 1-11-2021 by CitizenZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

A minority group opposed the Constitutionally mandated process of governmental periodic change, and tried to force their political views.

That isn't patriotism.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Is that...Is that what you think is violence?

They showed strength alright , denying Trump instigated what happened is ignoring the facts.

LOL Are you serious right now ?

the propaganda has melted your brain.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TzarChasm
You can be a patriot and also be an idiot. Both the protestors and the law enforcement who permitted the chicanery on Jan 6th proved that.

neither you, nor Gortex saw this video. Why just parrot the same old junk, watch the video and comment on that. Like the facts. You can prove them wrong and kill this with the truth.

This is the problem here.

They think you are to dumb to watch this video and make up your own mind so they just will not show it EVEN on FOX .

So if you dont at least watch it then you are to dumb to make up your own mind
edit on 1-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Not trying to fool anyone , not surprised Trump supporters are blind to what he was doing either.

We're on the same old merry-go-round , same arguments different thread.

LOL remember that twitter video he put out telling everyone to go home and this was not what we were about .

He said we love you go home now peacefully.

Then they took the video down and banned him from twitter. LOL Saying that video was promoting violence.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That statement is provably false.

No , it's provably provable.

Nothing in there incites harassment or assault.

But if you SEE such issues in there for some reason then i take it that you would vote to throw Maxine waters in jail,right? :

This is just one of the times she incited for harassment and or violence. As we all know.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Sublimecraft

A minority group opposed the Constitutionally mandated process of governmental periodic change, and tried to force their political views.

That isn't patriotism.

What do you call the Democrats that stole the election?
You hate Trump, so they are patriots to you.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What an idiotic attempt at gaslighting.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well what he said and what some Patriots believed it meant might be two different things. We have congress people tweeting 1776! With mention of fighting and strength the morning of the 6th. We have interviews with the FBI and defendants own words in their court cases. They believed that the President was calling to them to take back "their" house and that they had to stop the process because it was stolen from them, so that "their" President could remain. So you may argue that he didn't incite anyone, yet that's what his followers felt. Watch Ashley Babbitt's Facebook rants, read about how the guy who tazed officer Fanone believed they would occupy the Capitol for days, read all of the documentation linked in the numerous threads. Now, if you're calling the 100s of people arrested who planned for this, idiots,for not truly hearing what the President wanted, then that's fine with me.
edit on 1-11-2021 by frogs453 because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join