It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden appears to nod off at climate conference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Joe is praying to satan that somehow this will raise his terrible ratings .
That is all .
"Nuff Said"

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Blah Blah Blah cry me a freaking river , the moron doesn't know where he is when he is awake . Let the fool sleep

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
That is all .
"Nuff Said"

He should worry more about how the democrats are planning to end his presidency so they can get the black female in office. The same one who couldn't draw more than 2% support in the primaries, the same one who all but told Biden he was a racist because he didn't support bussing, and the same one who Joe was force to pick after being threatened by the congressional racist caucus. I can see why Joe never got past the primaries in his multiple attempts to be the president.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
can't blame him tbh, this current eco-mania is some mind-numbing white noise that makes my brain want to shut down too.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Ouch

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Someone maybe spiked his Coffee with few Phenazepam.

edit on 1-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
From the New York Post link in the OP:

Biden’s eyelids drooped for the longer spell as Eddie Ndopu, who is black and gay, said, “I call on you to commit to concrete actions to stop the destruction of this magnificent planet. This conference is one of the most important meetings in history.” Biden’s eyes remained closed.

By falling asleep, Biden showed tremendous disrespect to gay people, black people, and the whole climate change crowd. I wonder if any of them will take him to task.

Yes I noticed that paragraph also. What a disgusting irrelevant line to add, wtf has Ndopu’s gender or tone of skin got to do with mr sleepy head nodding off for 30s?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
can't blame him tbh, this current eco-mania is some mind-numbing white noise that makes my brain want to shut down too.

You're not the president, though. Biden has been in politics since the 70's, he should be used to staying awake through speeches he finds boring by now, especially if it's a speech on something he wants to have a multi-trillion dollar spending increase for.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Big F'in whoop. was he sleeping? 22 seconds? wow... Lets jump on ATS and farm us some stars and flags...

Maybe he was listening with his eyes closed? Maybe he was suffering jet lag and opening speeches are boring as all get out.

What pathetic lives you must lead to hope to be the pivot man in the next Joe Biden circle jerk. All the normal participants show up and help you off.

Nope just hammering home what a disgrace the fake president is.
We get it, you are defending voting for a piece of sh!t that does nothing for this country and never has.
You and the other 15 million real clowns that voted for him are getting what you deserve, unfortunately us normal people have to suffer too.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Gothmog
That is all .
"Nuff Said"

He should worry more about how the democrats are planning to end his presidency so they can get the black female in office. The same one who couldn't draw more than 2% support in the primaries, the same one who all but told Biden he was a racist because he didn't support bussing, and the same one who Joe was force to pick after being threatened by the congressional racist caucus. I can see why Joe never got past the primaries in his multiple attempts to be the president.

A lot of high ranking Dems do not like Harris .
That is inside talk .

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

JUST IN: Trump tears into POOTUS Brandon, lets go.......to sleep. haha

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: ColeYounger
From the New York Post link in the OP:

Biden’s eyelids drooped for the longer spell as Eddie Ndopu, who is black and gay, said, “I call on you to commit to concrete actions to stop the destruction of this magnificent planet. This conference is one of the most important meetings in history.” Biden’s eyes remained closed.

By falling asleep, Biden showed tremendous disrespect to gay people, black people, and the whole climate change crowd. I wonder if any of them will take him to task.

Yes I noticed that paragraph also. What a disgusting irrelevant line to add, wtf has Ndopu’s gender or tone of skin got to do with mr sleepy head nodding off for 30s?

Well, if Trump was considered a racist after enacting policies that dropped minority unemployment to record lows, how should Biden be seen for the disrespect he showed a gay black man who actually thinks the climate can be changed by man? Biden is supposed to feel the same way.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

He's already losing a lot of support from blacks.

He should be. I can't believe a single black person could be fooled by Biden. He insults them constantly.
He uses them shamelessly and he lies his ass off. Even when the lies are exposed and they're debunked, he KEEPS telling them.
"I was jailed when I went to see Nelson Mandela." "I marched in the civil rights movement in the 60s."
Lies and more lies. While campaigning, he treated us to the Cardi B interview. That was so nuts, people were saying for a full two days after release that it was a joke produced by some trolls. "I'm Joey B!"

The Biden camp thought that by choosing Kamala, the entire black population would be placated. That's it. That's how they view black people. They're ignorant pawns who will believe his ridiculous lies.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

POOTUS... I just laughed my ass off!

Trump, as usual, hit the nail on the head...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Big F'in whoop......

Biden is not to solely blame for the current situation, you voted for him therefore you are to blame.

Deal with it, tool.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The other day while he was speaking he had a little river of snot running out his left nostril. It kept going in and out, kinda gross. When he got done some dude off stage said something and Biden then cleaned his nose.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

The other day while he was speaking he had a little river of snot running out his left nostril. It kept going in and out, kinda gross. When he got done some dude off stage said something and Biden then cleaned his nose.

Must be the same guy who changes Biden’s diapers and wipes his ass.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
He and Fat Jerry seem to have some wakey wakey issues. Maybe the 8:15 lid was too late. Might want to do the tapioca pudding about 7:30 tonight Jill.

He and fat jerry are quite the pair.
Delaware and Jersey owe the nation for those 2.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
He and Fat Jerry seem to have some wakey wakey issues. Maybe the 8:15 lid was too late. Might want to do the tapioca pudding about 7:30 tonight Jill.

Don't forget like sleepy Joe, Fat Jerry also crapped his pants in public too -

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Big F'in whoop. was he sleeping? 22 seconds? wow... Lets jump on ATS and farm us some stars and flags...

Maybe he was listening with his eyes closed? Maybe he was suffering jet lag and opening speeches are boring as all get out.

What pathetic lives you must lead to hope to be the pivot man in the next Joe Biden circle jerk. All the normal participants show up and help you off.

I have wondered sometimes what the emotional cost has to be for people to carry water for the Democratic party in these times.

It seems to be enormous.

Ever try just carrying your own water instead of your owner's?

Or maybe look around and figure out for yourself that they are only your owners if you are OK with that?

A pathetic life indeed...

Your PSA for the day.

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmMon, 01 Nov 2021 18:55:57 -050055 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join