It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden appears to nod off at climate conference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: imitator

His mask was backdrafting too much CO2 😃

Wonder what his Blood Oxygen Level was that minute?

That mask probably put him into a temporary induced coma...

or, a permanently reduced coma 😎

Biden said he's coming back home to put his unique pressure on the two senators blocking his Trojan horse multitrillion-dollar boondoggle spending bills.

Uh oh
!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden said he's coming back home to put his unique pressure on the two senators blocking his Trojan horse multitrillion-dollar boondoggle spending bills.

Uh oh
!

And Manchin just said a few minutes ago he's not "budging" !!!!!!!😃

No comments yet from Kirsten

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder what he thinks he'll accomplish, with that spending bill, by effing every American and giving $450K to $1 million to the separated border families that got separated "under Trump." Seems that would piss off the entire country while we're breaking our backs to live and adjust to the rising cost of goods and gas.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Uh oh
!

And Manchin just said a few minutes ago he's not "budging" !!!!!!!😃

No comments yet from Kirsten

Manchin just called the Democrats deceitful liars, because the 1.75 trillion dollar bill will actually cost 3.75 trillion.

Him and Sinema should leave the Democrat party, since they know what scum bags they are.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I wonder what he thinks he'll accomplish, with that spending bill, by effing every American and giving $450K to $1 million to the separated border families that got separated "under Trump." Seems that would piss off the entire country while we're breaking our backs to live and adjust to the rising cost of goods and gas.

When you add in forced vaccination of our children, I'd say we are looking at a self-destruction sequence, Democrats are bringing on themselves.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Big F'in whoop. was he sleeping? 22 seconds? wow... Lets jump on ATS and farm us some stars and flags...

Maybe he was listening with his eyes closed? Maybe he was suffering jet lag and opening speeches are boring as all get out.

What pathetic lives you must lead to hope to be the pivot man in the next Joe Biden circle jerk. All the normal participants show up and help you off.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Biden...IS a nod off.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Come on man, he was just checkin out the back of his eye lids.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
I nearly fell off my chair laughing at your post. What you should have said was Biden is among his friends who like him lied constantly, is arrogant, hypocritical and corrupt.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
From the New York Post link in the OP:

Biden’s eyelids drooped for the longer spell as Eddie Ndopu, who is black and gay, said, “I call on you to commit to concrete actions to stop the destruction of this magnificent planet. This conference is one of the most important meetings in history.” Biden’s eyes remained closed.

By falling asleep, Biden showed tremendous disrespect to gay people, black people, and the whole climate change crowd. I wonder if any of them will take him to task.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Big F'in whoop. was he sleeping? 22 seconds? wow... Lets jump on ATS and farm us some stars and flags...

Maybe he was listening with his eyes closed? Maybe he was suffering jet lag and opening speeches are boring as all get out.

What pathetic lives you must lead to hope to be the pivot man in the next Joe Biden circle jerk. All the normal participants show up and help you off.

And the Afghanistan airlift was a tremendous success, and there's no border crisis, and gas prices are going down.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

Come on man, he was just checkin out the back of his eye lids.

The back of his eyelids have his name and address tattooed on them!

edit on 1-11-2021 by 2Faced because: Killroy was here

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

USA would be better off if the old confused, demented, POTUS would go into a coma.

Would be way less entertaining though...like I mean, the way the Left pretends he's coherent and knows WTF is going on is extremely entertaining...just in a sad way...like the loss of the Free World kinda way.

They'll give him his speedball at the appropriate time, so he can sound coherent for 30 seconds...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yeah,let's get to the meat on the bones,his perverted degenerate son or his ,shall we say child sniffing fetish?
Praise Biden.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Cool story.

Will you tell us again, please?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

So you say he's day dreaming about greta?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

When you add in forced vaccination of our children, I'd say we are looking at a self-destruction sequence, Democrats are bringing on themselves.

This is what they want, but it's not going to end like they think it will.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Joe is just practicing what he preaches about conserving energy. He might even be coming up with next great idea like Wool Blankets For Furnaces.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
From the New York Post link in the OP:

Biden’s eyelids drooped for the longer spell as Eddie Ndopu, who is black and gay, said, “I call on you to commit to concrete actions to stop the destruction of this magnificent planet. This conference is one of the most important meetings in history.” Biden’s eyes remained closed.

By falling asleep, Biden showed tremendous disrespect to gay people, black people, and the whole climate change crowd. I wonder if any of them will take him to task.

He's already losing a lot of support from blacks.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Joe is just practicing what he preaches about conserving energy. He might even be coming up with next great idea like Wool Blankets For Furnaces.

I think he's doing what all of his supporters are doing throughout his presidency, saying what he's told to say and ignoring reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join