It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Vast Military-Style Campaign’ to ‘Radically Transform’ Global Economy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
chant it with me

KILL THE PLANET TO SAVE THE PLANET

OBEDIENCE IS STRENGTH!
OBEDEIENCE IS STRENGTH!

GENOCIDE IS HUMANITARIAN!

a reply to: neo96

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Indeed. We do need a "vast paramilitary campaign to preserve the national economy and our way of life."

I know, a bit of a spin on the OP, but we need to continually counter what they do. Just we need to do it bigger, better and more forcefully than they do.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
One reminder for those that keep drinking the Global warming koolaid, the only reason earth is enjoying a very nice weather with patterns of cooling and warming, is due to a natural disaster that created the ice age, before that earth was nothing but a steaming swamp of land full of vegetation and boiling volcanoes.

Even if you don't support the idea that pollution alters the climate, surely you can see that it effects human health?

Traffic pollution, smoke and particulates from burning coal for heat and light as well as power generation, all of that. It's simply bad for you to breath in, and by reducing C02 output we will reduce things like smog and pollution related lung complaints.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Its a moot point though because you can't reduce them. At least until you guys stop attacking nuclear power, which is the only viable replacement for fossil fuels. Even then, we are looking at 10 years to build all the new plants required.

No one will give up their quality of life or change their lifestyle over this. You know as well as I do it will not happen. So go nuclear or accept the fact that the change is happening. I'd tell those at risk to move to a better location not so impacted I suppose. Or don't. Doesn't matter one hoot to me.

Here in rural PA we are unlikely to see any effects. Telling me to change my lifestyle or spend a bunch of money over something that impacts someone half way around the world just isn't cutting it. Quite frankly I just don't care. We're grossly over populated and perhaps this is simply our planet's way of cleaning up.

How come climate disaster is always 10 years away? Its pure doom. Total destruction. Won't recognize the planet. 10 years. Problem is they said 10 years 20 years ago. Its always 10 more years. Just 10 more years.
edit on 11/5/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join