It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Vast Military-Style Campaign’ to ‘Radically Transform’ Global Economy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

These "wars" to address various non-military challenges are tiresome. The only approach our (cough)

"elite" seems to understand.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

What not try and reduce earthquakes, tornadoes, etc. to reduce the loss of life? And, why not artificially promote rainfall or sunlight to increase prosperity?

We will control it...eventually.

What a god complex./

Newsflash they can't control what we already have.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's no proof at all anywhere that Humans are causing any Global Climate Change 🚨🚨

I respectfully disagree.

Regardless, we should want to control our global climate to better support our needs. It will require massive coordination and resources to achieve it.

Chyyyyna !!!!🤣💡

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

and India.

They're not interested in Charlie's schemes.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"Now I will posses the soul of Prince Chucky !!!"

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What not try and reduce earthquakes, tornadoes, etc. to reduce the loss of life? And, why not artificially promote rainfall or sunlight to increase prosperity?

We will control it...eventually.

What a god complex./

Newsflash they can't control what we already have.

Our pride? or something foolish like that? Did I guess it? Will this be your war cry as you battle Prince Charles on the fields of Yorktown?
edit on 1-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Even $5 Trillion worth of climate action by Humans would only stop .01% of the Climate Changes !!!!🤣🤣

It's all about the Carbon 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

There's no proof at all anywhere that Humans are causing any Global Climate Change 🚨🚨

I respectfully disagree.

Regardless, we should want to control our global climate to better support our needs. It will require massive coordination and resources to achieve it.

Chyyyyna !!!!🤣💡

This is going to be Chinas solution to everything from now on.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Will this be your war cry as you battle Prince Charles on?

Wouldn't bet against me.

Americans have a pretty good track record when it comes to British royalty.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Will this be your war cry as you battle Prince Charles on?

Wouldn't bet against me.

Americans have a pretty good track record when it comes to British royalty.

Alright Mel.

I apologize for being so competitive.

So, what do you propose? Continue our industrial growth and development, pollution be damned and let mother earth sort us all out one way or the other?

I hate being apathetic.
edit on 1-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Even $5 Trillion worth of climate action by Humans would only stop .01% of the Climate Changes !!!!🤣🤣

It's all about the Carbon 🤣🤣

Spending 5 trillion on solar panels only to experience what farmers have known for centuries.

The Weather can be a #.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So, what do you propose?

Hybridization.

Alternative energy is still in it's infantcy.

Mix the old with the new.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Neo96 is right. if we can't get China (and India) on board we're sacrificing massive quality of life for nothing.

www.cnbc.com...

China imported about 3.7 million tons of thermal coal from Russia in September, according to customs data accessed through Wind Information. That’s up 28% from August and more than 230% higher than a year ago.

The surge is not a one-off. China’s imports of thermal coal from Russia have either doubled or tripled from 2020 levels every month since May. The monthly figures this year also remain well above pre-pandemic levels in 2019.

“This demonstrates that China still needs the global trade system, despite its concerted efforts to reduce its dependence on trade,” said Stephen Olson, senior research fellow at the Hinrich Foundation, a nonprofit organization focused on trade issues.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add linque

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Following hot on the heels of the enormously successful war or drugs and the war on terror......

The war on climate!!!

# vax n tax the sun.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Following hot on the heels of the enormously successful war or drugs and the war on terror......

The war on climate!!!

# vax n tax the sun.

The war on poverty.

After the trillions spent. There are now more people broke/dependent on subsistence from the State.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Oh. I forgot about another "enormous success".

Some people got pretty rich, though. And it's great that there's no more drugs and terror anymore.

These "wars on......." get dumber and dumber.

Do they never learn?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

‘Vast Military-Style Campaign’

Well, you managed to sensationalize this single phrase into a whole thread. "Style"
being the operative word here...of course you jump to violence and bombing, perhaps he meant military-style coordination or planning? Lets hope better than the US withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Climate change is occurring, with the help of humankind's direct impact or not, the world is potentially becoming less hospitable for us. Like with our technological development throughout time, why would we not want to take control of our global climate to better suit our needs?

There is no climate change, it's just a way to fool gullible people into believing what these rich 'people' are doing is for the 'benefit of the planet'.
The planet has always gone through climate cycles. 10k years ago the Sahara was green with lush vegetation. Earth is going through natural climate cycles. I don't trust any 'science' source that says otherwise. They have been bought out by soros and the like to spread lies.
Don't forget to lightning strike my post

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Do they never learn?

No, They just take us all for idiots. Like the EPA has existed for 50 years, and now the planet is supposedly worse.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I don't trust any 'science' source that says otherwise

Wise not to since it's the same morons that push the clmate is out to get us also say feelings determine biology.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No. Even more disturbing is he called for a suspension of any and all rights as anything, everything and everyone is forcibly co-opted into a tyrannical state effort to control what we cannot control and thus can never defeat. It means perpetual tyranny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join