It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.jsonline.com...

. At this point there are so many more things that are really the issue.

There sure are.

Such as the police department turning down the offer for armed assistance from the militia.
An alleged corralling of protestors by the police on duty that night into a bottleneck of militia.

Only defense I see for this guy is maybe the "he was a member of a cult" routine.

The way I understand..This is absolutely not what I would consider well regulated, or within the constraints of legitimate militia business.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Don't waste your time listening to pro militia people on ATS. Militias are no different than a book club. They have no constitutional authority over anyone.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: EternalShadow

lol, something you might have been doing a little earlier?

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: EternalShadow

Never heard of soldiers on patrol?

Soldiers aren't bloody vigilantes. Fool.

Neither is Kyle.

No,he's a " look at me, i want to be important " idiot.

Did Kyle hurt your feelings??

🥱

My god, you can't even "whataboutism" correctly.

You're terrible at pretending to be a lefty. We have professionals here so it's entirely appropriate to step back.

No shame.

lol, dont be angry or ashamed that you got called out and got caught with a huge man crush on Kyle. Unfortunately, your relationship will not be able to flourish as he will very likely go to prison.

Its okay, we both dont need to pretend

Bless.

You're projecting pretty hard there.... bordering on concerning. 😳

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Seriously? So because while breaking the law, with no foreknowledge of his victims he killed a man convicted of pedophilia. Am I sorry he's dead? No.

But you are saying that by pointing out the fact the Kyle broke laws to even be there,by not following the he's a hero narrative and by your other posts I must be a pedophilia loving, systemic racism believer, antifa supporter?

Generalize those with a differing opinion much?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

But you are saying that by pointing out the fact the Kyle broke laws to even be there,by not following the he's a hero narrative and by your other posts I must be a pedophilia loving, systemic racism believer, antifa supporter?

Agree that's a stretch!

The sad matter of the fact is NONE of these young people should have been there.
I blame the breakdown of the family.

I told my kids (adults) I forbade them from going to the riots.
You go looking for trouble, you are going to find it!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

LOL you completely defend a cop who shot an unarmed WOMAN who was a behind a door and posed absolutely no threat to him or anyone else.

But want a kid who shot 2 pedos who were rioting and looting and threatening him personally to go to jail.

Whats truly sad is for some dumb reason you believe you are right

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think we should just be allowed to shoot anyone convicted of raping children.

But thats just me you do you

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There may well come a time when militias need to be called up to do what the constitution intended them to do, which is protect the states from invasion. We had just finished a war. I stand with the Constitution and support the idea of protecting my homeland. And really if you think about it..What is the National Guard? A well regulated state militia, how many do we really need? .a reply to: game over man

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Just keep on making things up. Where have I said that before. Where have I said all cops are racist or mentioned systemic racism?

I mentioned the comments on a video. They are indeed very racist. Which makes no sense as I don't believe any of the victims were anything but white. So noticing that and inquiring about that has launched you into a tirade making assumptions that are incorrect. I thought you said you weren't triggered?

ETA she wasn't behind a door. She was climbing through a broken window towards him. She did not comply with the order to stop. He was tasked with protecting our elected officials. I would say the same whatever political party she supported or whatever race she was. I'm sorry that does not fit your imaginary narrative of me. I mean doesn't my position make sense in both cases? She was breaking the law climbing though that window and he was breaking the law to even be there with a weapon. Why does it have to be I support a "side" to see both broke the law?
edit on 1-11-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Heck ya, but the problem is there was no way for Kyle to know that.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: Jubei42
Self defence argument is weak. He was acting on his own, armed in a public area.
Not defending his property or standing his ground. Actively out there looking for conflict.

Not a chance

Not his property, but didn't he literally stop a burning dumpster fire from being pushed into a gas station?

If I remember correctly, he went to put that fire out after the actual business owner called him and asked him to.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
There may well come a time when militias need to be called up to do what the constitution intended them to do, which is protect the states from invasion. We had just finished a war. I stand with the Constitution and support the idea of protecting my homeland. And really if you think about it..What is the National Guard? A well regulated state militia, how many do we really need? .a reply to: game over man

You answered your own question. I'm not sure what you are debating me about...I don't know the names of any militias but let's just make one up, Red, White and Blue Patriots militia of Kenosha... well that militia falls under the same constitutional protection as Wednesday night book club in Kenosha. Militias don't have extra freedoms, militia's are civilian clubs, just like a book club.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I said enough.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

The nearest gas station and that parking lot where Joseph was killed are not next to each other. There's footage of them all walking calmly. Something was provoked that has yet to be seen or said.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Heck ya, but the problem is there was no way for Kyle to know that.

Yeah but once that info came to light

NO HARM NO FOUL.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner
a reply to: JAGStorm

"Reading about black trauma" I guess a white guy shooting 3 white attackers is the pinnacle of "black trauma" now

They identify as black?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Its funny the same people that think this kid is a murderer think the cop that shot Babbit is a hero.

Clown world

And he shot a couple pedos so shouldnt even be tried IMO

I have been thinking the same thing, the hypocrisy levels continue to rise!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It doesnt matter what happend or what his intentions were, fact remains he chose to put himself in that situation

I think you don't understand the law, even if he put himself there..he is not required to lay down and die

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

It doesnt matter what happend or what his intentions were, fact remains he chose to put himself in that situation

I think you don't understand the law, even if he put himself there..he is not required to lay down and die

If he didn't come with an AR-15 and instead was chanting, "Say his name, Jacob Blake" over and over again it would have been a very different night.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

How did he know in advance what the "situation" would be "at the time" ??🤣

Most of this bulls#t is just "hearsay after the fact" 🤣

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join