It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
www.jsonline.com...

Kyle Rittenhouse will argue self defense, but experts say proving it to a jury isn't easy

Locals are already bracing for any backlash this case will have.

This is literally what is being put out there:

jamn1075.iheart.com...

"I am ready for anything." Reading about Black trauma can have an impact on your mental health. If you or someone you know need immediate mental health help, text "STRENGTH" to the Crisis Text Line at 741-741 to be connected to a certified crisis counselor. These additional resources are also available:

A mental health crisis……and text “STRENGTH” does that sound weird to anyone?

There are live streams, and blogs all over the place. I’m local but not close enough to have to deal with the impact (thank goodness) But living in the state I can tell you one thing, they are setting this thing up like a powder keg. 💥 The coverage is constant and they are egging both sides on.
I guess we haven’t had enough riots lately or something.

I may not agree with everyone on my view of what Rittenhouse did that night, but at this point, this has nothing to do with Rittenhouse or the people he shot/or killed. At this point there are so many more things that are really the issue. Everyone say a little prayer for Wisconsin, I think it is going to be an ugly show!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It is just like any of the other cases. The media will propagandize what actually happened to get the sheeple riled up. When he is found innocent, they will riot under the guise of an unjust legal system which left off a teenage white supremacist (ignoring the fact he shot dirtbag white guys).

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This will be another George Floyd trial. Convict despite the evidence to prevent cities from burning.

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If anyone see's how Rittenhouse was being chased and attacked, it's clear as day that he fired in self defense.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Rittenhouse Livestream, BTW

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Geeze, I would rather a live stream of the Elizabeth Holmes/Theranos trial than this.

Rittenhouse will be tried, found guilty and sent to prison for a long time. Might get out in 10 years with good behavior. Do they really need to do anything more regarding this?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Gun evil! Gun bad! Police bad! Burn town! Steal stuff! Good! Rittenhouse have gun! Rittenhouse stop burn! Attack Rittenhouse Good! Rittenhouse shoot attackers Bad! Rittenhouse Guilty!

There I stream lined it town a bit for some of those that will follow.

Personally I think panoz77 has it right.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Reading about black trauma can impact your mental health?

What do the other flavors do?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow. The chat on the livestream is horrific. I don't usually watch live YouTube, is it always so horrifically racist?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You can't realistically claim self-defense if you go looking for the fight, which he did.

And yeah, that last paragraph plays into the notion that Rittenhouse was mentally influenced by the original police shooting that started all this. As if some are trying to shift the blame to an outside influence that drove him to do what he did. Once again proving that personal responsibility is not in the national vocabulary anymore.

It's all a bunch of bull droppings that I shouldn't even be commenting on because in no way whatsoever will this effect my life.

I still firmly believe stories like this should stay at the local level. The only thing making this a national issue is national news coverage because instances like this just don't happen a lot when you consider there are over 300 million people in America. All statistics do is skew the reality of it all, which makes the story sensationalized which brings in clicks, which brings in ad revenue. They wany to make money by riling people up, and people let them.

Local issues require local solutions. What's needed in Seattle is not needed in Burlington Vermont.If solutions are resolved locally all over the country, then guess what? The issue gets resolved nationally by a collective force of local problem-solving. You can't solve a problem that is deemed national by the press by rioting or protesting something that happened 1,000 miles away. That's retarded. That would be like trying to change the curriculum of a school 1,000 miles away because you don't like what it is teaching THEIR kids.

If everyone just stayed home and cleaned up their own backyards, the entire country would have a nice lawn.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

"Reading about black trauma" I guess a white guy shooting 3 white attackers is the pinnacle of "black trauma" now

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple
You can't realistically claim self-defense if you go looking for the fight, which he did.

So being armed to prevent looting is looking for a fight in your mind?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Better clutch your Pearls a bit harder. 😱
a reply to: frogs453

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

it's clear as day that he fired in self defense.

Nothing is self defence if you are walking around with a loaded rifle and an air of bravado.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

So being armed to prevent looting is looking for a fight in your mind?

I do think he didn't have any business being out there. However, his actions were self defense.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Lol I guess for those of us who don't drop the n word constantly and aren't hoping for a race war can be surprised by the entire chat being filled with it. Not like I'd be surprised if I were on Stormfront.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So if you are drafted into a war but morally opposed to killing and you have to fire when fired upon is that not self defense even as a soldier in a war zone?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

it's clear as day that he fired in self defense.

Nothing is self defence if you are walking around with a loaded rifle and an air of bravado.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

Never heard of soldiers on patrol?

Only a fool (if you're an American) or a feeble minded 'progressive' would state such an ass backwards reply. Ask the Brits and those down under folks how its all working out for them..

(post by alldaylong removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

How many of those racist terms are from Jussie Smollett types?

I'd bet there are some baiters in the bunch.

And the fishes looking for trouble will swallow that bait right up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join