It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians stopped disguising themselves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Great CGI... They have all the money in the world to push their global warming agenda. I hate to say this but I will not be surprised at all if another ice age comes by 2030 and millions (if not more) starve and freeze to death. When the poles warm just a little and fresh water ice melts, which disrupts the ocean currents that bring warm water north, then it will be game on and a real struggle for humans and everything else on planet earth !

I do believe we're overdue for an end to the current brief interglacial period we've enjoyed for ~11,000 years.

I also believe those in power know that we're heading back toward glaciation, and that's what a lot of what's going on in the world is about.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

When you think that the changing wobble of the polar vortex is causing some fairly large rain events and flooding and jet stream changes. If that occurs when moisture-laden winds hit the vortex it will mean many feet of snow instead of rain. I have a feeling this winter will be very bad for the wetter places as they will experience snow buildup. Which might hang around a lot longer as the volcanoes are going off. Just a thought. As most people rely on electricity and have had their fireplaces removed, the moment the power goes out will cause a cascading event. At the time of already unheard of cluster #s.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Isn't it amazing how everything in nature seems so balanced even weather and geological things? It's almost too perfect, almost like it was purposely built that way.

That certainly would be the first impression of any rational
thinking reptilian mind just waking up on a Thursday.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Amazing!!

It's absolutely amazing to me!

...that although Icke is SO WRONG about so many other things, people just blindly believe his stupid claims about 'reptiles'.

Then again, people on this planet also blindly accept the stupid theory about 'lizard brain' and keep talking about how your 'lizard brain' makes you want this or that, groan.

We are human beings, we don't have lizard brains, for crying out loud!

The people in the shadow government are also actual people, although their souls are the worst scum that ever existed anywhere in existence (assuming they have those).

They are of course directed, controlled and guided by demonic beings (the very same they worship) from the other side, but that's too long a story for the scope of this post.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Why would a dinosaur have a Midwestern accent?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Isn't it amazing how everything in nature seems so balanced even weather and geological things? It's almost too perfect, almost like it was purposely built that way.

I think the Great Dying, The Great Oxidation event and the last big Ice Age would like to have a word with you about balance...

Nature is about as balanced as a drunk man taking a sobriety test, problem now is there's a kid on the sidelines giving him a few to many rough shoves... and he's just about ready to fall over completely... again.

Nature is near over flowed bucket under a tap with a drip and a small hole in the side... we just happen to have come along and dumped a cup of water in said bucket. Its gonna over flow im afraid, and sooner than most think... thing is we can take that cup and scoop some of that water back out, but alot either dont want too, or say that cup of water isnt a problem.
edit on 5-11-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

If you read Carl Sagan's book The Dragons of Eden, you will find that Ike is not that far off the mark. If you look at the stacking of the human brain, the back lower region is exactly the same as the reptilian brain. Where all the territorial reptilian processes are going on. We have a human bit on top it makes for a great read. You can see some humans are not using the human part. Just the reptilian part. It just depends on what part you are feeding.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Except they were avian not reptilian lol

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I hear God fearing and I know that person doesn't get it at all. If they are God loving, you have the right people. Remember God sent his son to make it clear we are to love one another and let God decide people fate. Jesus even said to turn the other cheek but only so many times as to say you will have a limit. If you follow the simple Golden rule, you only have to worry about the ones who don't.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: 727Sky

As i've said a million times before on this forum, the driving force behind our climate is the SUN. It's not even a debate.

I always tend to make myself quite unpopular on social gatherings, when the subject of climate change comes up.. To me it's just the normal cycles of the earth's climate at play. Monetised and utilised as a tool to supress and control the masses.. I believe it's quite arrogant to think that us humans in a few hundred years of industrialization have this kind of impact on the ecosystem. The real damage we do is in reducing the habitats of the animals, or simply killing them directly..
Also the entire "save the planet" crap has nothing to do with saving the planet, but everything with saving a select group of humans. Earth will be fine after we die off, probably better than she is now.

Rest assured that my colleagues in the Environmental Sciences are not buying the BS. I have not been a lone wolf at EPA meetings I have attended at all on the subject of "it is the Sun stupid!". I have lots of aide when I start explaining my position on their whole fake CO2 story and the fact that MY alma mater MTSU built a car that runs on making H2 from water on demand was only built one time. Al Gore was there when it was lauded 30 frickin years ago!!!!!!!!

They top brass at EPA then said Oil owned our gov. Liars! They hated the Oil barons and they do NOT control it. the Feds are holding back good ideas PERIOD!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I just want to clarify something here - 'Thou shalt not kill' has been mistranslated for centuries. It is actually 'Thou shalt not murder', which deals with a totally different concept.

Murder is an unjust criminal act, whereas killing in a war under orders from your commanding officer (orders which do not break the rules of conscience or treaties such as the Geneva convention), are not considered to be criminal, either by God or Man.

Of course, some people cannot cope with the burden of having to actually kill someone in a conflict scenario, and they will still have psychological problems no matter what - but the consciences of serving military personnel can & should be eased by the army/navy/air force chaplains making a dinstinction on this point of principle for the commandment in question.

Being properly counselled to understand the difference between criminal murder & a righteous/ legitimate killing in a time of war can make all the difference for a person's sanity for the remainder of their life, and would likely also help them to win in any existential combat situation between their own nation & another.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good news, the planet will still be here by the time the sun swallows it.

The bad news, we could be around til then.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I think that's a justification and a rationalization, for doing an act that is deleterious on the person dispatched and the person doing it. When in a war scenario, ordinary people are killing ordinary people. Then their dreams are troubled for the rest of their lives. It's a waste of time. If a politician declares a war they never go and fight it, neither for the most part do their sons and daughters. They fail in diplomacy. You die.

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But whether or not the war is just, it doesn't bear relevance to the point I'm making. There is a spiritual difference between criminal murder & legitimate killing in times of war. And not all wars are unjust & based upon failed corrupt diplomacy, some are existential, between one group & another whereby one wishes to annihilate the other, and the other must fight back to ensure their survival. Only in recent times have all wars become BS political nonsense, with corruption ruling the day. In times past, wars were fought primarily for existential reasons - not always virtuous, perhaps it was about gaining access to or control of resources - but still, existential nonetheless. There is a difference therefore between criminal murder & killing in times of war, and nobody can convince me otherwise - nor should they, because what I am claiming is absolutely the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reptilians gave the oportunity to mankind.

while the human leaders have chosen massive extinction for the mass.
but people is believing that they are saved, while it is the opposite.

the problem is in the mankind side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join