It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham Told Capitol Police to Shoot Jan 6th Protestors - They Did.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
How many firearms were brandished at police or discharged?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: balanc3

You missed the joke 🚬

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, Nov 1, 2021

A Washington Post report says Republican Senator Lindsey Graham ordered Capitol police to shoot President Trump supporters during the protest on January 6, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol building.

Graham - Shoot Them!: www.mediaite.com... son-use-them/

Air Force Veteran/Protestor Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by Capitol police on that day.
Deranged Officer Byrd - I killed her to save countless lives: globalnews.ca...

Is Senator Graham's potential involvement in the death of Ms. Babbitt, something the ongoing Jan 6th Congressional witch-hunting committee would care about?

-CareWeMust

In the source material you gave where does it say he told the police to shoot them ? Specifically this source you linked: www.mediaite.com... son-use-them/

Understanding you are just echoing the poor wording used in the article....

The answer is it doesn't and this is just another opinion piece where you have given your perception or interpretation of something. You obvious care about your political affiliation so hopefully someday you will actually stop giving opinion pieces and just stick to facts and reality. On a daily basis the current POTUS should give you more than enough fact to make your point.

Anyway, saying "you have guns use them" is not the same as " you have guns shoot them" . Guns can be and are often a deterrent without ever needing to shoot them.

Here is the exact section in question and again, where does it say to shoot protestors?

"The Senate and House leaders also had been evacuated by Capitol Police and taken to an undisclosed location, but many lawmakers remained in their chambers for a few minutes before they were led to safety in the Hart Senate Office Building. Sen. Lindsey O. Graham was irate that senators were forced to flee their own chamber. He yelled at the Senate sergeant-at-arms. “What are you doing? Take back the Senate! You’ve got guns. Use them.” The South Carolina senator was adamant. “We give you guns for a reason,” he repeated. “Use them.”"

Why do you give me so much power over you? One of the primary things I hope to convey in my ATS communications, is to not let others get under your skin. It seems with you, I have failed (so far).

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Still we don't know why Democrats refused the National Guard at the Capitol that day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

One guess is all ya get

edit on Nov-01-2021 by xuenchen because: bzzzzzzzz🚬

I like how you say the same thing in 14 words that some people need 75+ words to say.

edit on 11/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join