It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham Told Capitol Police to Shoot Jan 6th Protestors - They Did.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

No

Graham is on the side of the Trump witch-hunters? Extremely possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, Nov 1, 2021

A Washington Post report says Republican Senator Lindsey Graham ordered Capitol police to shoot President Trump supporters during the protest on January 6, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol building.

Graham - Shoot Them!: www.mediaite.com... son-use-them/

Air Force Veteran/Protestor Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by Capitol police on that day.
Deranged Officer Byrd - I killed her to save countless lives: globalnews.ca...

Is Senator Graham's potential involvement in the death of Ms. Babbitt, something the ongoing Jan 6th Congressional witch-hunting committee would care about?

-CareWeMust

I certainly believe he might have said that. I'm not at all surprised that all but one, ignored it.

Maybe Graham didn't use the P.A. system to give the order. Blood-thirsty racist Byrd just happened to hear Lindsey yell it out from under his desk, or something.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

No

Graham is on the side of the Trump witch-hunters? Extremely possible.

Oh I can see it saying that no doubt in my mind. But he doesn't have say in the decision making in that regards.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maybe Graham didn't use the P.A. system to give the order.

He should have and if he was smart it could have been done in a way that got the mostly peaceful protester's full awareness:

"Attention Walmart shoppers! You are not in Walmart despite being dressed like you are. Please be aware that even though you are all mostly BLM/ANTIFA, which we don't shoot, it has been brought to our attention that some of you are cretins who got duped by those nice people and we WILL shoot you. Also, there is a special on documents in the Speaker's office, take one take another for free while supplies last."

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
What a scumbag he is

Every time he gets an interview he begs for more money from Trump supporters then he orders them shot.

And he fist bumped Kamala after they stole the election

He is as bad as anyone in government

Thanks for the reminder of the Kamala-Lindsey collusion. I had forgotten all about that. Clues to dirty RINO's all over the place. Mitch McConnell's role in getting Trump defeated via fraud will be revealed in time.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I suspect Graham was hysterically in fear of his life. Yes he is a pussy.

Flashback: Lindsey Graham accosted at the airport on January 8, 2021..2 days after helping to certify the election for Joe Biden, without any personal protest on his part. (He also ignored President Trump's pleas for help with stopping potential election cheating in the Summer and Fall of 2020.)

edit on 11/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

God your inability to even admit that your side lost and keeps losing is sad. And yet you guys keep losing and keep placing blame on anyone but your own failed policies. But ya it was Antifa/BLM......Freaking kidding me man.....She deserved to get shot as she was stupid to even let her emotions drive her instead of stopping and actually thinking. But in her defense Trump supporters have never been the smart ones. Trump even said he loves the uneducated (probably looked right at you).
So defend all you want these anti American scum. But they and you are the ones that caused all this.

The level of fraud that took place that day continues to be exposed, regardless of your inability to see the obvious.

John Sullivan has been outed as encouraging his blm/antifa, videos/pictures of him are all over the place, the fact that there was no presence of either group to counter protest is a glaringly obvious point that you apparently miss.

I suppose CNN did not report any of that, research can be difficult for those with cognitive dissonance.

Lulz, anit-american scum?

Give how many Chinese American Immigrants were there pleading for the election steal to be exposed so Trump would continue to be in a position to counter the Chinese Communist Party.

People of all walks of life were in attendance.

Standing up against the corruption of DC is the most American thing we can do, it is fascinating that people like you act as though defending the scum in Congress is patriot.

You get triggered quite easily don't you?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FryingSquirrel

Whoa, hold on there for just a second.

He's "one of us", you can't throw shade at him like this.

Whatever he said, it must've been from emotion, passion in the moment. He couldn't have meant it the way this is being portrayed.

ATS keeps these threads for 100 years. If you change your opinion at some point in the future, come back, reply to yourself, and explain why you've had a change of heart.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
But did he say it? The piece comes from an anecdote, ie. what some one else has said happened. Unless the person who heard him say it can stand up in court and testify then it is just hearsay.
Now if I was Graham (if I had not said it, because it is a serious accusation) I would sue the ass off the paper that printed it. If he had said it then he must take the flack.

I haven't checked the news since starting this thread late last night. Maybe Lindsey has refuted it?

I don't see how the Witch-Hunt committee can ignore such a pivotal aspect of that day.

A U.S. Senator ordering Capitol police to shoot the protestors is HUGE.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

God your inability to even admit that your side lost and keeps losing is sad. And yet you guys keep losing and keep placing blame on anyone but your own failed policies. But ya it was Antifa/BLM......Freaking kidding me man.....She deserved to get shot as she was stupid to even let her emotions drive her instead of stopping and actually thinking. But in her defense Trump supporters have never been the smart ones. Trump even said he loves the uneducated (probably looked right at you).
So defend all you want these anti American scum. But they and you are the ones that caused all this.

The level of fraud that took place that day continues to be exposed, regardless of your inability to see the obvious.

John Sullivan has been outed as encouraging his blm/antifa, videos/pictures of him are all over the place, the fact that there was no presence of either group to counter protest is a glaringly obvious point that you apparently miss.

I suppose CNN did not report any of that, research can be difficult for those with cognitive dissonance.

Lulz, anit-american scum?

Give how many Chinese American Immigrants were there pleading for the election steal to be exposed so Trump would continue to be in a position to counter the Chinese Communist Party.

People of all walks of life were in attendance.

Standing up against the corruption of DC is the most American thing we can do, it is fascinating that people like you act as though defending the scum in Congress is patriot.

You get triggered quite easily don't you?

Defending the democratic process is a patriotic thing to do and he is a damn hero for doing so. You are the one that gets played over and over again by talking heads, not me there bud.
Keep crying about how you and the like failed your country and tried to use force to stop the certification. Swamp creatures you people are.
So yes anti American scum.
She deserved what she got and I don't feel any remorse for saying that. In fact it feels pretty good, did that trigger your feelings?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The person who got shot was no RANDOM PERSON out in a crowd.

I can see the videos guys. You may want to ignore the obvious, but the woman who got shot, got shot for an EXTREMELY OBVIOUS reason. Whether you want to admit it or not.

a reply to: Randyvine2

There were police literally right next to her that had to peek through and tell that dumbass who killed her to stop shooting. Stop believing everything you hear and watch the actual video -- the whole video. Police on her side of the door were within arms reach of her (unarmed and no threat to anyone). If you think that was a justified shooting, you are one sick human being.

A protestor/insurrectionist, broke in the Congress building during an active session to certify the next president of the US, made it to the congressional chamber with congressman members barricaded inside, started breaking through sealed doors, ignoring instructions to back off….

It was justified, and apparently Lindsey Graham thought it was appropriate as well. Those that believe otherwise are delusional.

You'd think Nancy Pelosi would have given the order to kill them...or Chuck Schumer. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez wanted to give the order, but was expecting to be raped, she said.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Nickn3
I suspect Graham was hysterically in fear of his life. Yes he is a pussy.

And the GOP has turned on itself….as the democrats intended?

In messages from Q-anon, Lindsey Graham's actions were always to save himself from being exposed, regardless of his publicly spoken words..just like Senator John McCain.

Search "Graham" at: qalerts.app... (Search box on upper-right) and you'll see why Graham has gotten away with so much over the past 20 years.

edit on 11/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Defending the democratic process is a patriotic thing to do and he is a damn hero for doing so. You are the one that gets played over and over again by talking heads, not me there bud.
Keep crying about how you and the like failed your country and tried to use force to stop the certification. Swamp creatures you people are.
She deserved what she got and I don't feel any remorse for saying that. In fact it feels pretty good, did that trigger your feelings?

Lulz,

As usual when I read your responses, I laugh at the ignorance you spew and take joy in observing you lash out at others.

Even in a thread that I was not a part of you still had me on your mind, when you get triggered you stay triggered hey?

You attempt to insult people, but in reality your words have an empty pathetic ring to them.

Certifying a fraudulent election is the opposite of defending the democratic process.

You callous disregard for a veteran speaks volumes of the kind of individual that you are.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Monday, Nov 1, 2021

A Washington Post report says Republican Senator Lindsey Graham ordered Capitol police to shoot President Trump supporters during the protest on January 6, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol building.

Graham - Shoot Them!: www.mediaite.com... son-use-them/

Air Force Veteran/Protestor Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by Capitol police on that day.
Deranged Officer Byrd - I killed her to save countless lives: globalnews.ca...

Is Senator Graham's potential involvement in the death of Ms. Babbitt, something the ongoing Jan 6th Congressional witch-hunting committee would care about?

-CareWeMust

In the source material you gave where does it say he told the police to shoot them ? Specifically this source you linked: www.mediaite.com... son-use-them/

Understanding you are just echoing the poor wording used in the article....

The answer is it doesn't and this is just another opinion piece where you have given your perception or interpretation of something. You obvious care about your political affiliation so hopefully someday you will actually stop giving opinion pieces and just stick to facts and reality. On a daily basis the current POTUS should give you more than enough fact to make your point.

Anyway, saying "you have guns use them" is not the same as " you have guns shoot them" . Guns can be and are often a deterrent without ever needing to shoot them.

Here is the exact section in question and again, where does it say to shoot protestors?

"The Senate and House leaders also had been evacuated by Capitol Police and taken to an undisclosed location, but many lawmakers remained in their chambers for a few minutes before they were led to safety in the Hart Senate Office Building. Sen. Lindsey O. Graham was irate that senators were forced to flee their own chamber. He yelled at the Senate sergeant-at-arms. “What are you doing? Take back the Senate! You’ve got guns. Use them.” The South Carolina senator was adamant. “We give you guns for a reason,” he repeated. “Use them.”"

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
I think you aught to look at US law, the 5th amendment might be what you're looking for.
INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. Do you not get that. He has to prove nothing, the accusers have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he did say it.
Now think on this, he's a Republican, (whether you think he bats for the other side is irrelevant) and don't you actually think that if this was true the MSM would have been over him like a rash. Not some obscure sh## raking rag. THEY have to prove it, not him prove his innocence.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Lulz,

As usual when I read your responses, I laugh at the ignorance you spew and take joy in observing you lash out at others.

Even in a thread that I was not a part of you still had me on your mind, when you get triggered you stay triggered hey?

You attempt to insult people, but in reality your words have an empty pathetic ring to them.

Certifying a fraudulent election is the opposite of defending the democratic process.

You callous disregard for a veteran speaks volumes of the kind of individual that you are.

Prove without a shadow of a doubt that the election was stolen then. Put up or shut up......I will wait.
How about all the veterans that got beaten and threatened by people like you on Jan6 then? The ones trying to defend the capital from people like you and her.
She was rushing the chamber and got shot.
Did she think they would give bottles of water and say good job?
No they gave her some lead as she deserved. She played a stupid game and got her special prize. Too bad others didn't get to the prize that day.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No they gave her some lead as she deserved. She played a stupid game and got her special prize. Too bad others didn't get to the prize that day.

You wish more blood would have been shed?

Are you not happy enough with the indefinite detention?

Perhaps the abuse the people are experiencing at the hands of the guards will satisfy your sadistic tendencies.

Every single swing state has a form of an audit happening, all of them are finding similar anomalies.

The AZ report is available, I do hope you read it.

What veterans were beaten and threatened?

I saw Trumpers stopping people who were violent against officers, smashing windows and the rest.

She was surrounded by cops, none who seemed threatened at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You wish more blood would have been shed?

Are you not happy enough with the indefinite detention?

Perhaps the abuse the people are experiencing at the hands of the guards will satisfy your sadistic tendencies.

Every single swing state has a form of an audit happening, all of them are finding similar anomalies.

The AZ report is available, I do hope you read it.

What veterans were beaten and threatened?

I saw Trumpers stopping people who were violent against officers, smashing windows and the rest.

She was surrounded by cops, none who seemed threatened at all.

If one person or a group is trying to stop my country from doing it's job in certifying the election results then yes, they deserve a little something.
And do you really think Trump was going to win Arizona???? REALLY man?
Trump talked crap about McCain! The moment he did that I knew Arizona would not go Trump. And the Audit has proven that. Three freaking times now, maybe time to grow up and not believe everything CNN and FOX or who ever you watch or read. Clearly they have duped you.
And what you saw is not what actually happened. I believe the records on the days events including the ones about the 17 officers that sustained injuries as a direct result of the insurrection(call it what it is) speak to that.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Still we don't know why Democrats refused the National Guard at the Capitol that day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

One guess is all ya get

edit on Nov-01-2021 by xuenchen because: bzzzzzzzz🚬

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Still we don't why Democrats refused the National Guard at the Capitol that day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

One guess is all ya get

I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that D.C. is it's own entity. Rules and all ya know.....
I believe that when more info comes out about that aspect will be a very interesting thread to take part in.
So XUE I expect a good thread from you when that info becomes available. I may disagree with you but I do enjoy your threads.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join