It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham Told Capitol Police to Shoot Jan 6th Protestors - They Did.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Remember when Nancy tore up the sotu address?

Lindsay can make a suggestion sure, but Nancy is the one with the gavel.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
If I understand the Rittenhouse thread logic, it is perfectly lawful to murder protesters in self defense.

Ah is that right?

Did she have a weapon?

Was she attacking the cops around her?

The cop executed her, that really is all there is to it, and Graham is and always has bee a POS.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: joejack1949
If I understand the Rittenhouse thread logic, it is perfectly lawful to murder protesters in self defense.

Ah is that right?

Did she have a weapon?

Was she attacking the cops around her?

The cop executed her, that really is all there is to it, and Graham is and always has bee a POS.

Did she illegally break into and enter the congress building?

Was she breaking through a locked chamber door that contained congress people?

Did she disobey directions from security?

Was she doing anything sane while invading the congress building during an active session?

Would you expect anything else? What if the lady was breaking into your house in a similar fashion?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I assume you have guns.

Someone bust through your door.

Do you use your gun?

Yes or no question.
edit on 1-11-2021 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The person who got shot was no RANDOM PERSON out in a crowd.

I can see the videos guys. You may want to ignore the obvious, but the woman who got shot, got shot for an EXTREMELY OBVIOUS reason. Whether you want to admit it or not.

a reply to: Randyvine2

There were police literally right next to her that had to peek through and tell that dumbass who killed her to stop shooting. Stop believing everything you hear and watch the actual video -- the whole video. Police on her side of the door were within arms reach of her (unarmed and no threat to anyone). If you think that was a justified shooting, you are one sick human being.

God your hypocrisy is so pathetic it’s disgusting.

I saw the whole video. She saw the guns and kept coming. Her tragic mistake was believing people like you.

Someone breaking into your house do you use your gun? Yes or no.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Cops execute a lot of people, but she probably wouldn't have gotten shot if she wasn't in the process of committing QWS, Q'ing While Stupid.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

QWS - Q’ing While Stupid.

Lmfao, I needed that.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

QWS - Q’ing While Stupid.

Lmfao, I needed that.

Yes, you did. Even a blind hog in the woods finds an acorn every now and then.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Did she illegally break into and enter the congress building?

No, she was let in by the cops, unless you can point her out in that first video of the initial wave of ANTIFA breaking in.

Was she breaking through a locked chamber door that contained congress people?

She was standing in a hallway, surrounded by cops (who clearly were not threatened) while members of ANTIFA smashed the window out and than walk down stairs and change their gear after she is shot.

Did she disobey directions from security?

Explain why the cops that surrounded her did not restrain her? Who exactly was giving commands?

Was she doing anything sane while invading the congress building during an active session?

Sane? Like walking in between velvet ropes, taking selfies with cops, being as threatening as a tourist?

Why did the cops welcome people into the building during an active session?

Has anyone been fired for it?

Would you expect anything else? What if the lady was breaking into your house in a similar fashion?

In a similar fashion? So she is surrounded by cops, someone else smashes the window and than the cops proceed to let her attempt to climb through, on top of that she is unarmed?

Nah I would not be firing in that direction, I would be asking WTF the cops that surrounded her are doing.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I can see the videos guys. You may want to ignore the obvious, but the woman who got shot, got shot for an EXTREMELY OBVIOUS reason. Whether you want to admit it or not.

a reply to: Randyvine2

You mean the video of Ashley and other protestors, where there were at least 6 armed officers, several with AR-15s, on HER side of the door directly behind them while they were banging on the doors and watching her go through the broken window? Did any of the ARMED officers on their side of the door think she was a lethal threat? Did any of the ARMED officers on her side of the door try to stop anyone?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Cops execute a lot of people, but she probably wouldn't have gotten shot if she wasn't in the process of committing QWS, Q'ing While Stupid.

QWS, how very clever.

The capitol police allowed the protesters to enter, there is no explanation for that, other than it was deliberately done and the cop murdered an unarmed Ashli Babbit.

Good to know that you defend this kind of absurdity.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The capitol police allowed the protesters to enter...

Oh, totally.

The mostly peaceful ANTIFA/BLM/FBI infiltrator protestors were tricked into entering the Capitol because they are 100% imbeciles.

...other than it was deliberately done and the cop murdered an unarmed Ashli Babbit.

Being that you're not from 'Murica like some of us awesome folks let me mansplain how cops work here....when they are pointing a weapon at you there is an extremely high probability that you will be shot, and being shot impacts your constitution in rather detrimental ways, so anyone running at a cop with a gun drawn is looking to get flat blasted, i.e. they are a moron.

edit on 1-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Oh, totally.

The mostly peaceful ANTIFA/BLM/FBI infiltrator protestors were tricked into entering the Capitol because they are 100% imbeciles.

The reality of the cops opening the doors and letting in the protestors is easily available for anyone to see.

As is the first wave of ANTIFA that went in first.

I was at the Capitol that day, Trump supporters were still listening to Trump talk when the first news of the "siege" began trending.

As people began arriving from the talk, they were met with open doors and cops standing by.

Fein all the ignorance you want, Sullivan proves without a shadow of a doubt that there were infiltrators ANTIFA/BLM wearing Trump regalia. The amount of feds involved with this is still being suppressed, why is that?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yup, then they duped all the rest of the dummies to bust some windows then loot and vandalize the place. Good thing none of the peaceful protestors that assaulted the police were anything but ANTIFA/BLM/FBI infiltrators/agents provocateurs.

I can see how low IQ cretins can get tricked like that considering the outright stupidity they LARP along with.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So, I guess you're really upset that all of the rioters and looters over the last year or two didn't get mass executed too, eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So wait a sec…Officer Byrd fired on her while she was surrounded by other officers that were holding AR-15’s? Recklessly endangering their lives as well?

I think the miracle here is that Byrd was not rendered into Swiss Cheese.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh, totally.

The reality of the cops opening the doors and letting in the protestors is easily available for anyone to see.

I was at the Capitol that day, Trump supporters were still listening to Trump talk when the first news of the "siege" began trending.

As people began arriving from the talk, they were met with open doors and cops standing by.

Fein all the ignorance you want, Sullivan proves without a shadow of a doubt that there were infiltrators ANTIFA/BLM wearing Trump regalia. The amount of feds involved with this is still being suppressed, why is that?

God your inability to even admit that your side lost and keeps losing is sad. And yet you guys keep losing and keep placing blame on anyone but your own failed policies. But ya it was Antifa/BLM......Freaking kidding me man.....She deserved to get shot as she was stupid to even let her emotions drive her instead of stopping and actually thinking. But in her defense Trump supporters have never been the smart ones. Trump even said he loves the uneducated (probably looked right at you).
So defend all you want these anti American scum. But they and you are the ones that caused all this.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Graham has always been a Rhino.

He needs to go!

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've been calling Lindsey Graham a Rino since he started sucking up to Trump after he was elected. Anyone that paid any attention to Lindsey before the Trump era knows this.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Has anybody asked Graham's office for confirmation or denial yet? 🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join