It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham Told Capitol Police to Shoot Jan 6th Protestors - They Did.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Monday, Nov 1, 2021

A Washington Post report says Republican Senator Lindsey Graham ordered Capitol police to shoot President Trump supporters during the protest on January 6, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol building.

Graham - Shoot Them!: www.mediaite.com... son-use-them/

Air Force Veteran/Protestor Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by Capitol police on that day.
Deranged Officer Byrd - I killed her to save countless lives: globalnews.ca...

Is Senator Graham's potential involvement in the death of Ms. Babbitt, something the ongoing Jan 6th Congressional witch-hunting committee would care about?

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, Nov 1, 2021

A Washington Post report says Republican Senator Lindsey Graham ordered Capitol police to shoot President Trump supporters during the protest on January 6, 2021 at the U.S. Capitol building.

Graham - Shoot Them!: www.mediaite.com... son-use-them/

Air Force Veteran/Protestor Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by Capitol police on that day.
Deranged Officer Byrd - I killed her to save countless lives: globalnews.ca...

Is Senator Graham's potential involvement in the death of Ms. Babbitt, something the ongoing Jan 6th Congressional witch-hunting committee would care about?

-CareWeMust

I certainly believe he might have said that. I'm not at all surprised that all but one, ignored it.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What a scumbag he is

Every time he gets an interview he begs for more money from Trump supporters then he orders them shot.

And he fist bumped Kamala after they stole the election

He is as bad as anyone in government

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Whoa, hold on there for just a second.

He's "one of us", you can't throw shade at him like this.

Whatever he said, it must've been from emotion, passion in the moment. He couldn't have meant it the way this is being portrayed.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Ain't that some # hitting the fan? What kind of pos goes out
and shoots just any random person out of a crowd. Based on what
some other pos said?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The person who got shot was no RANDOM PERSON out in a crowd.

I can see the videos guys. You may want to ignore the obvious, but the woman who got shot, got shot for an EXTREMELY OBVIOUS reason. Whether you want to admit it or not.

a reply to: Randyvine2

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I can see the videos guys. You may want to ignore the obvious, but the woman who got shot, got shot for an EXTREMELY OBVIOUS reason. Whether you want to admit it or not.

There were police literally right next to her that had to peek through and tell that dumbass who killed her to stop shooting. Stop believing everything you hear and watch the actual video -- the whole video. Police on her side of the door were within arms reach of her (unarmed and no threat to anyone). If you think that was a justified shooting, you are one sick human being.
edit on 1-11-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I thought Byrd would be the authority on why? So maybe you
should hash it out with him before you make a big ole
bombastic ass out of yourself? IDK

He had to save countless lives you Einstein what better reason is there?

The guys a hero quite obviously!

edit on 1-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I suspect Graham was hysterically in fear of his life. Yes he is a pussy.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
But did he say it? The piece comes from an anecdote, ie. what some one else has said happened. Unless the person who heard him say it can stand up in court and testify then it is just hearsay.
Now if I was Graham (if I had not said it, because it is a serious accusation) I would sue the ass off the paper that printed it. If he had said it then he must take the flack.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
But did he say it? The piece comes from an anecdote, ie. what some one else has said happened. Unless the person who heard him say it can stand up in court and testify then it is just hearsay.
Now if I was Graham (if I had not said it, because it is a serious accusation) I would sue the ass off the paper that printed it. If he had said it then he must take the flack.

Actually in a case such as that , it would be that he would have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt he didn't mention anything close to that .
Still want to be Graham ?
I didn't think so .
"Just words , just speeches"
Learn US law BEFORE you post about it .

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

There were police literally right next to her that had to peek through and tell that dumbass who killed her to stop shooting. Stop believing everything you hear and watch the actual video -- the whole video. Police on her side of the door were within arms reach of her (unarmed and no threat to anyone). If you think that was a justified shooting, you are one sick human being.

A protestor/insurrectionist, broke in the Congress building during an active session to certify the next president of the US, made it to the congressional chamber with congressman members barricaded inside, started breaking through sealed doors, ignoring instructions to back off….

It was justified, and apparently Lindsey Graham thought it was appropriate as well. Those that believe otherwise are delusional.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I suspect Graham was hysterically in fear of his life. Yes he is a pussy.

And the GOP has turned on itself….as the democrats intended?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It's funny to watch when either party eats its own. Infighting among the tards should be a spectator sport.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I have been ordered to do lots of things by lots of people, but I have kept my pimp hand strong. If I shoot you it is because I shot you, not because some little weasel shouted at me to shoot you.

I mean even Harambe stopped dragging that kid around to pull his pants up before they killed him. Harambe was his own man until the bitter end, you would think a guy with a gun and badge could be too.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FryingSquirrel
He's "one of us", you can't throw shade at him like this.

Uh... you're joking, right?

No one with half a functioning brain neuron has known Graham is a liar and a con, one of the biggest RINOs there is.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

No

Always wonder why the things you say are so ignorant. And then I saw your avatar and now I know why.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs If we use this logic then there should be no complaints when police shoot anyone at at riot. What she was doing was wrong yes did it call for lethal force? Remains to be seen lots of unanswered questions. was it justified as of what we can see and find that should be a no. they have never proved she had a weapon, all that has been proved is the shooter in the past has had poor judgement and an issue for losing his weapon or leaving it in places. Just like any other shootings by law enforcement there needs to be a investigation and there needs to be a trial. But we all know that will not happen as it will not fit the narrative and it will lead to a lot of FOIA request that will expose the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If I understand the Rittenhouse thread logic, it is perfectly lawful to murder protesters in self defense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join