It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan, the country aliens are trying everything to get in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Many don't know but pre covid over 200.000 people a year are deported in Japan. It's a silent invasion of over stayers and others trying to live here illegally.
Japan realizes that these people are criminals in the immigration laws of the land. Word is put out now Japan is relaxing its immigration laws, so if you want to get away from lets say North Koreamerica, get a Japanese sponsor and have money and a skill.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Any idea of how many Chinese immigrants are in Japan?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Any idea of how many Chinese immigrants are in Japan?

Cheers[/quote

I live mostly where north and south Koreans live. Have to go to Yokohama to see the Chinese heavy populated underground economy. Tourist area, but international tourism is dead so a lot of crime now with the chinese, and yes, deportation is real for them and even me too if l break the law,

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Isn't Japanese immigration policy something along the lines of "you'll be Japanese and happy about it".

That's a tongue in cheek comment btw, that said most foreigners working in Japan are not immigrants and are visiting workers on a work visa according to statistics. Seems things have slowly changed the last 3-5 years statistically as Japanese populations age necessity demands easier to acquire work visas.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Might be intentional, the population is flat/dropping and birthrates are dropping correct?

I am avid fan of Sumo.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Japan has every right to maintain its homogeneous demographics and culture. It's the major reason why it's so prosperous and orderly. Norway is prosperous and orderly for the same reasons. Personally, I love Japanese culture and never want to see it diluted by the multiculturalism cult infecting America.

new topics

top topics

join