It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN is Intentionally Giving OPEC and RUSSIA Control Over U.S. Petroleum Energy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sunday, October 31, 2021 (Happy Halloween!)

Another DISASTER is in the making, due to policies implemented by U.S. President Joe Biden. He has decided to hand over CONTROL of our Energy Security and Energy Supply to Russia and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, aka "OPEC".

President Trump eliminated U.S. reliance on foreign oil, by producing enough here at home to take care of America's needs. Here's an article describing the achievement of this historic milestone...

Eliminating the reliance on Middle East oil has been the dream of every U.S. Administration since the presidency of Jimmy Carter in 1977. Just 12 years ago, when Joe Biden became U.S. Vice-President, American refiners were routinely importing about 1 million barrels a day of crude from Saudi Arabia, the second-largest supplier to the U.S after Canada and seen as a major security risk.

Just three presidential terms later, that flow has fallen to zero. It is the most visual manifestation of how little America now relies on Middle East oil, after shaping its foreign policy for decades around its need for crude.
Source: www.bloomberg.com...

When the above article was published, the price for gasoline here in the Chicago area was $1.59 @ gallon. Inflation at the grocery and retail stores was only 1.25%.

-----------------

Just 3 weeks (yes WEEKS!) later, Joe Biden was sworn in as U.S. President. One of the first things he did was begin making America more reliant on other nations for our Petroleum supply...making America less secure, and increasing prices on everything that relies on petroleum.

Earlier this month, President Biden shrugged his shoulders when asked about increasing energy prices. He said they might keep increasing, because there's not much he can do, beyond asking Mideast OPEC to increase production, to help us out.

Source: www.foxbusiness.com...

Right now, the price for Gasoline here in the Chicago area is about $3.76 @ gallon. An increase from $1.59 to $3.76 in just the 10 months since Americans put Joe Biden in the White House. A 136% inflation rate!

To make matters worse, President Biden is right now at a "Climate Change Summit" in Scotland, where he will make promises to world leaders that will increase our energy prices even higher.

Biden - USA Prepared to Sacrifice: www.foxnews.com...

Is it possible President Biden is hurting America and Americans intentionally? He's been interacting with other countries in a myriad of ways for more than 45 years, in an official government capacity. He certainly isn't in a "learning" mode when it comes to foreign and energy policy.

President Biden has to know the actions he and his administration are taking, are damaging America, and his fellow Americans. But he just doesn't give a damn. It's all about exercising POWER.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/31/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But Trump was a Russian spy!

And nobody say it isn't funny because all we can do is laugh.

It appears the prophecy that called Trump the last POTUS is being fulfilled.
Because Biden is just an unelected traitor.
edit on 31-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Americans knew Democrats LIED about Trump-Russia, but elected an old senile Democrat to replace President Trump anyway.

Go figure...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

But Trump was a Russian spy!

And nobody say it isn't funny because all we can do is laugh.

Trump had dementia. He was a very bad person and a racist for goodness sake. Plus he was orange! JK

I have already advised my friends and family to not let me vote democrat after I die.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

More prof that the democrats are nothing but breaking America apart because they obviously despise and hate America and Americans.

The big scam spending bill is their last chance to pay themselves before throwing the rest of the tax payer to the dogs.

This what people voted for? is this how real Americans feels about our nation?

I wonder.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Biden is not going to be as good for oil/gas as Trump was...

But the referencing gas prices to a year ago is a bit loaded. Prices were shot from the OPEC fight and COVID.

What percentage of price increases do people seriously attribute to sitting president vs outside factors, I'm curious. Question open to any and everybody.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Trick-or -Treat America!

How’s the apple taste?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Biden is not going to be as good for oil/gas as Trump was...

But the referencing gas prices to a year ago is a bit loaded. Prices were shot from the OPEC fight and COVID.

What percentage of price increases do people seriously attribute to sitting president vs outside factors, I'm curious. Question open to any and everybody.

I don't know about the above statement, but since Biden took office , gas prices here went up from 132 a liter and now is like 172 a liter in parts of Japan. Explain that?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Is it possible President Biden is hurting America and Americans intentionally?

CWM please my good man tell me this is sarcasm?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I don't see a thing in the OP that I disagree with. Instead of buying things you do not need for Christmas, build up a supply of things you do need at a lower price than it is going to be in another six months. I spent a lot of time fixing stuff up this summer and getting things set so we can wade through the transition of higher prices easier. It is depressing when you see how much stuff is increasing in the stores and at the gas pumps.....Since Biden got in office.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Even Democrats are feeling the pain. They are now joining in with Republicans and Independents who feel Joe Biden was elected via well-placed FRAUD.

This has caused the percentage of Americans who feel this way to increase from 53% to 56% over the past 30 days.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just wait until he puts Corn-Pop in charge of the Boys and Girls’ Club and the YMCA!

The Horror!

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't see a thing in the OP that I disagree with. Instead of buying things you do not need for Christmas, build up a supply of things you do need at a lower price than it is going to be in another six months. I spent a lot of time fixing stuff up this summer and getting things set so we can wade through the transition of higher prices easier. It is depressing when you see how much stuff is increasing in the stores and at the gas pumps.....Since Biden got in office.

Your can of sardines processed in Thailand are going to skyrocket by the next sardine season. Short supply and we will be seeing whales beached probably by june or july of next year.

link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Is it possible President Biden is hurting America and Americans intentionally?

CWM please my good man tell me this is sarcasm?

Biden slams everyone who questions his authority, he is slamming people who do not get vaccinated or agree with things he is trying to change and the changes he is making are not thought out well, he follows his beliefs and he is a cookie and cookies are not very intelligent. Just because people like cookies does not mean they are Good for them.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even Democrats are feeling the pain. They are now joining in with Republicans and Independents who feel Joe Biden was elected via well-placed FRAUD.

This has caused the percentage of Americans who feel this way to increase from 53% to 56% over the past 30 days.

I have yet met anyone here in the military that voted for Biden.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Decisions Decisions 🙃

Is somebody or a group actually this stupid and dumb ?

Or is it a methodical intentional set of plans to degrade a successful system ?

To have something this devastating, it HAS TO be scripted and practiced to "perfection" right ?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Still True Today... "It's the economy, stupid!": politicaldictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This what people voted for? is this how real Americans feels about our nation?

No not real.
You know it's like, does anyone ever stop to think. Maybe the democrats
are doing this because they had to cheat to steal the election? And
maybe they know most of America wants to club um to death in the
streets? Maybe that's why Pelosi put up that fence?

link   
Some merit possible for theories that Biden has a long term "get even" attitude for his losses in life, his past (and present) failures, and the exposures of his past lies and corruption. Could be a real deep psychological bitterness💡

link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: rickymouse

Your can of sardines processed in Thailand are going to skyrocket by the next sardine season. Short supply and we will be seeing whales beached probably by june or july of next year.

I don't get sardines from Thailand. I get IGA tuna from the IGA store which gets it from Thailand. The IGA tuna is pretty good tasting tuna and it actually resembles fish instead of that other name brand crap in the stores. I guess Thailand makes real things yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join