It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A land of incompetent leadership where words of strength of are void of real action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
After watching , or trying to watch these 2 videos, I realized that America is slowly or maybe I should say dying quickly of real and meaningful leadership. This is how children speak to their mother when asked " did you flush the toilet of your poo ".

Try to watch these two videos. The first one I had to stop around the 5 minute part and the second one , maybe around 48 seconds into it and that is the President of the United States speaking on the world stage.
Not showing in these two videos but no one was talking or shaking hands with Biden. I can't find that video, but if you guys know it, its the one with him sitting next to the Secretary of State , I think that is what he is called. They both were sitting down next to each other and Biden is really showing signs of dementia or really confused to as what he should be doing. The world stage knows America does not have leadership these days.
China, Japan, Russia and a few other countries DID NOT attend . Why, well, hell who wants to waste their time on such bs these days .

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"invest in battery technology"
Hey , Brain Dead Biden , what you gonna do with all those batteries when they fail ?
The disposal centers are already overwhelmed .
And that's just from the folks that DO turn in their batteries.
A good chunk of folks just toss em in the trash .
"Stupid is as stupid says"

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hey , Brain Dead Biden , what you gonna do with all those batteries when they fail ?

Have you heard about the lady in china that collects batteries? I'll try to find the video, if not, maybe someone here can find it. I think it was on the Chinese version of youtube Yokutube maybe ?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Biden is, as he always has been, full of BS. He is bragging about his accomplishments and using misapplied evidence to do so. We have gone backwards when figuring in the increasing price of necessities in this country. Sure, the junk food has stayed down in price and of course things people want but do not need has not gone up as much, but even there, people are starting to see shortages in items they want...which I do not care about.

I am concerned about supplying our needs in this country and needs do not include billions of dollars to get internet to everyone in the country. Internet at your fingertips is not necessary to have. I say this knowing I myself spend many hours a week researching medical things, but you know what, I do not study what is taught in the country, I do not believe in the propaganda the medical and pharmacology industries program people and even medical professionals with. I research their research and hack it. So what I say is not comprehensible to many people who believe they know about medicine yet they often do not realize that these industries that profit by the twisting of the evidence are running the narative in the world with health and nutrition. I have done lots of research and if I did have to quit, it does not matter since what I know about solutions does not fit what most of society believes is real. They have been brainwashed in this country to believe in industry and medical treatments fall under those industries that profit from it.

As far as climate change being blamed for everything wrong, that is BS. California has had more fires in their woods which coincides with the legalization of pot. Make sure not to toss the roach out into the woods while hiking or camping and make sure that the fires you use to cook your lunch when hiking is out. With the new get healthy and go out into the wilderness more these days, people who should not be in the woods are in the woods. I have always been an outdoor person and I have seen people leave fires going when they leave, that is not good. Is ignorance of the woods part of climate change? No, except that more of our youth are going into the woods without having had proper instructions. I was a Boy scout for many years, I learned to be one with nature, and to safeguard it if I could. I think they should have free classes for people for camping to show them how to live out in the woods without destroying it. Then the firebugs are out there starting fires...they love to see things burn. That too is not a result of climate change. California is also depleting their ground water which increases susceptability to fires, all because they want to supply people with food throughout the country to bring profits into their state. This is causing problems, they are also poisoning everything. They are one of the worst offenders of trying to shift the blame on climate change, and their practices actually cause a lot of problems with polution there which keeps the earth from healing itself and the sea from returning carbon to a more stable state.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
People sometimes have no clue what they wish for, Clean energy is a hoax, a scam is nothing green in green energy and nothing clean.

Is all about money and control, the last time this green crap was tried went bankrupted and we the tax payer ended footing the bill.

The carbon tax is a joke and the credits another scam, do not believe me? research on what happen in Europe when they try to do it.

Remember Obama failure?

Biden is nothing that other countries can respect or listen too, he is just an old man and the rest of the world knows who is the power behind him.

America has lost the respect of the rest of the world leaders and they are taking advantage of that.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Weather and the climate changes just like the 4 seasons, but to preach it that way, people can't make money. Being my age, I've seen snow on the ground before Thanksgiving and last till the end of February. These days in the cornbelt, that seems not to happen and also we can grow corn about 200 miles north of what we couldn't before.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You know what is green energy? A F*in cow, it has a four chamber stomach to efficiently turn, what will inevitably die and produce methane anyway, into condensed energy storage.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Have you heard about the lady in china that collects batteries? I'll try to find the video, if not, maybe someone here can find it. I think it was on the Chinese version of youtube Yokutube maybe ?

I have not.
The question would be , why ?
Any battery will start leaking eventually .
edit on 11/1/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I have not.

She wants to store them in an area where if they leak, the leakage can be contained. I found out about also on TV. So its on YouTube or Chinese version of YouTube

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I have not.

She wants to store them in an area where if they leak, the leakage can be contained. I found out about also on TV. So its on YouTube or Chinese version of YouTube

Good for her....

new topics

top topics

join