It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your paranormal experience?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Please share if you can!

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik
a reply to: visitedbythem

Please share if you can!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Myself and my brother used to use our Spirit box quite a lot back in the day (PSB-7) and captured some amazing EVP's. On one particualr occasion, we were about to finish a short spirit session when we heard a voice at the end.
After putting it through a filter later on we were shocked to hear my mothers voice. She said my brothers name, clear as day. Our mother had passed away suddenly a few years before, so hearing her voice again was special.

Without saying much, we asked our father to listen to something we caught. Straight away he knew who it was. It was a sad, but amazing moment we all shared together.

I still use my spirit box to this day and always get amazing results, but I've never heard my mother again.

I keep the recording of her voice on my phone.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I have a weird paranormal story. so I was home alone and this was sometime two Junes ago and I stayed up all night because I was freaked out hearing little noises like walking around, well this didn't start to get worse till about 6am when I could hear legit talking, I could hear two males talking and loud bangs and stuff moving around and running. now when this was happening I was sure some people broke in because it was a lot louder and different. so I get my knives and run up stairs and when I get to the landing of the stairs the noises stop. nothing. no banging. no talking and some chairs did move. I was freaking out yelling for someone to come out and no one was there. it was dead quiet. right after I just went outside and sat in the chair and was like nopeeeee. not till a little while later I went back inside and passed out. till this day it still freaks me out and nothing has ever happened again. even when I stay home alone...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join