It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK-Ultra Project Monarch Survivor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

I'm sorry. Going to be that guy here.

Good, things are already messy enough. Nice to see some one with some gonads to call it as they see it.

Africa is a mess. They play tough, the law of the gun, heaps of exploitation from many nations. How the language has evolved to incorporate bits and pieces of many other languages tells the stories of invasion, also provides a defense these days. How Qaddafi got taken down in Libya was a sad day, he killed a lot of bandits like Saddam Hussein, but built a strong and moral nation. With Hillary Clinton walking free while Julian Assange is still locked up tells the story of how corruption runs these days.

The British has invested a lot in Africa getting the farms, parliaments, judiciary and other infrastructure established. There has been a lot of push back, China sounds to be getting the upper hand in South Africa. As a foreigner looking in, building a highway from North to South Africa and blowing up anyone that screws with it is my current opinion on the Africa situation.

Covid, yeah, depopulation...

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Unfortunately in the last decades they’ve started using Africa to expand their business just with the goal to overtake Africans, without taking care about the environment and laws.
They could just realize how much potential African people has, we all need to look back how to live without the cosmopolitan schedules and routine to become who we really are. We could establish an human connection with African people trying to have a sustainable plan based about human rights and empathy, realizing that we’re not better than anybody just because they are less powerful and rich than who wants to use this land just for bad.
North Africa has been used to test the electronic devices and mind control technologies breaking more than 23 human rights on 30, they’ve always wanted to use them to make them become slaves and corrupted and controlled by them using their impulses as a way to hide themselves through mind control. They’ve created the fear about a movement funded and controlled by their own government, 9/11 was clearly orchestrated by the US to establish laws that permitted through the evolution of internet to read the mind breaking human rights laws, that’s why they’re involved. But we have to understand how these things are used and who against, and why. I’ve been targeted but I’ve never had evil thoughts and they sent me criminal voice to to skulls to make me seem a bad person, when the listening to my thoughts live became viral. They created a fake imagine of me through fake words, fake stories, voice to skulls, tortures no stop to hide the person I am to who was listening to my inner thoughts, but lot of people used to do it before became viral and know how good I am and always been. We can’t use humans like rats without the knowledge of who they are and how good they are.

The main part of the message it’s dedicated to who has these real and so much powerful powers; I know part of them, lots of them and I respect how we evolved the technology. But the question is, is it really in hands that know how’s our lives or they’re just too powerful to think that if we concentrate all this technology to rebuild an entire continent having African people as main character without corruption but with human values we could create a new place where to decentrate the population, but it has to be done without mind and human control just with the goal to kill races.
That’s why I reached the racism from the truth, because they’re still using racism through actions without touching and creating war. Sometimes I ask myself why we don’t come back for a second to our inner self, the one that doesn’t judge anybody but treat the next one as a possibility to grow together mixing the possibilities we all have in an unique way, complementing ourselves. If they start realizing this, we can have a chance to survive and reconnect ourselves with our inner child to grow as human beings, creating the world everyone would like to live in. They could, but there’s too much power and blindness through who has the plan in their hand.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: InternationalTruth

What Africa does is up to Africa. When reading through the deceleration of human rights, self determination is a value of it. There is just too much going on in this world for any one entity to think they can control it all. When they try through communist / totalitarianism means there is just too much which bottlenecks and stuffs things up. If people are doing stupid stuff, the community should sort it out. I guess it is not always that easy with the way things are.

We cannot change it all, but we do have our own decisions to make, decide how we respond to it. When setting goals it is important to keep them realistic. Corruption is rife these days with covid going the way it has. Do you want to sell out and grab your cut or stand for what is right and let it fall where it does. It can be sketchy and dangerous in some parts of this wold. We are all going to die one day, what do you want to fall for? How do you want the everlasting life from the repercussions of our action with this universe to remember you?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Why do we have to fall? Why we don’t just learn everyday how to grow together removing evil and over used powers that we don’t need? I’ve learned so much during these years, but I would never sell myself to anyone if it means killing innocent people around the world. We can be better than this. We can find solutions evolving us realizing that if we all stop being racist would be the beginning of our real contact with the world. All of the wars began for economical, political, racist and antique belief to supremacy, this is the time to be together, and there’s still so much work to do to be remembered as one of the last generation walked the Earth, if we continue like this.

There are chances to see what we really need to survive as a human specie, we don’t need this kind of technology to be better.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Competition is an important part in the law of the jungle. It sorts out what works from what does not in a very complex environment.

The law of man is a relativity new thing on this planet. There is a lot of good stuff in it, some of it has been a bit twisted and warped at times.

When looking into history, it helps find some context for why things are the way they are. When people like George Soros is born and raised in war, it helps explain why and how he works as he does. There are many others in similar positions.

As for when and how we fall, you are doing better than others in at least knowing there are problems. One thing we can all be sure about is that we will die one day. Just what kind of world do we want to leave as that day approaches?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Why we don’t stop thinking about the rules of the jungle but we become aware that we’re all human beings with potentials and we just need a better environment and human rights laws and belief to create a better world?

Nobody deserves to die, especially who knows anything about the plan the elites are creating to depopulate this Earth as a sacrifice, we still have to learn how to treat the next with meritocracy and collaborations between the nations. We should start to think as one, and we all need each other, the world is full of potential but we need that who controls everything stops this technologies that one day are gonna be out of the control of anyone, we’re human beings and we’re all subjected to electromagnetic waves and in the future it’s gonna be the hell if we don’t stop now the belief that we need AI to be better human beings. The human brain can evolve in so many ways with the right people around and we can learn how to leave in peace with the others. Racism is the worst thing that still exist in too many minds of who has the power, if we delete racism it’s gonna be the beginning of a new generation able to survive and find solutions together as human race.

No racism, no violence, equality men/women, empathy and a limit to this technology that one day is gonna ruin everyone’s life, elites included. These are the points that who has the command has to spread and believe in, if we want to create a new and better race, the next evolution.
They have the power to start removing and putting evil in the population’s mind, we need to turn our belief if we want to be remembered. One day this Covid thing is gonna be exposed and who’s gonna remembered? It’s gonna be WWIII, no one has going to be the control because there’s gonna be the knowledge of this technologies and nobody is immune. Why just don’t embrace with what a regular and good life can learn to you and use the position of power they have to create a world where we can live in peace? This is the goal, this should be the goal, and they could all start from now to realize it.

I’m sure that who’s reading my thoughts could literally save the world, during these last two years within the tortures I found out all the plan and I found solutions, there’s hope. But until the unity and until we don’t take our life and decide to use it to be remembered for good achievements and the elites realize this, empathizing with who’s below them and their human potential that everyone’s have, it’s gonna be the opposite. I’d like to talk with one of them one day, I don’t want to judge even if the truth of their actions has so many things opposite than myself like racism and war, to suggest. I’m sure I could be helpful to them

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The rules of the jungle is one thing that has helped me find context to some of the things I have seen, read and been exposed to this life. Just trying to understand why people don't get on at times with a lot of conflict and competition around.

Generally I have found this world to be very decent, civil and people working together for the most part. With the psychological war going on I am finding those that have subscribed to the vaccination, masks and other restrictive measures to be quick to anger and frustration when challenged about their position. Perhaps deep down they know that have been deceived, but don't want to come to terms with it so they just project their struggles onto others?

Growing up in this world, there has been a lot of progress into anti discrimination from what it use to be. Things appear to be falling back as there is an engineered campaign to divide the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. Some of this woke agenda does looking to be going too far trying to confuse children about their gender.

Looking for a practical means to the issues of global unity, the United Nations is one out the front. How this organization and its branches have taken on the covid issues, it is doing a bad job. On a more individual level, the internet helps with communicating around the globe. Our reach won't be as much as a large billion / trillion dollar organization. Do what we can, hopefully there are enough decent people still around to pick up the pieces and get things working again once all this madness is over.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join