It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perry Stone: Answering Tough Apocalyptic Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In this awesome video that was recently posted by one of the preachers I regularly listen to be covers a lot of interesting topics from the end times and the book of Revelation. I wanted to post it here in case anyone was interested.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

I think we know what burning mountain goes into the ocean. Its an asteroid, Apophis. The question is.... At what point in the tribulation does it hit? If we can figure that out, we will know a whole lot more on the timing of everything else. We do know when Apophis will hit. Friday the 13th,April 2029. If it hits at the very end, we can count back 7 years to the beginning of the 7 year tribulation on April 13th 2022. Regardless of when it does start, one thing we do know, is, it is very close now.

I think the meeting that world leaders are having today, on Halloween, has a lot to do with how the tribulation will come about

This guy (Dr. Gene Kim)is a little firecracker. Here he discusses the Satanic agenda they have for today at COP26. Its very informative.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
interesting stuff, thanks for linque OP

we're certainly seeing a lot of that anti-Christian anti-Jew mindset today, esp in the West

'if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.'

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
a reply to: ElGoobero

Interesting fact, the star's name is wormwood. A name is a descriptive word showing characteristics in the languages the Bible was written in. The plant called wormwood in English is delicious, one had it in a drink before. It is poisonous and even mildly hallucinogenic though. In Russian this plant is called Chernobyl. A star associated with the word "Chernobyl" will "poison" the world with bitterness that causes death and kills a third of the world. Just going to leave this here.
edit on 31-10-2021 by Jeremiah33three because: Yep

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
a reply to: visitedbythem

Interesting fact, the star's name is wormwood. A name is a descriptive word showing characteristics in the languages the Bible was written in. The plant called wormwood in English is delicious, one had it in a drink before. It is poisonous and even mildly hallucinogenic though. In Russian this plant is called Chernobyl. A star associated with the word "Chernobyl" will "poison" the world with bitterness that causes death and kills a third of the world. Just going to leave this here.

every month or so I see a news story about an asteroid near-miss
only a matter of time before one gets us

I think a lot of the events in Revelation may be explained by asteroid / comet impact
hopefully I won't be here for it

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Oh I agree. I was insinuating the possibility of a radioactive asteroid.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You mean to tell me none of this stuff has happened yet?

It's already 2022 almost.

Surely covid vaccines have to be the mark of the beast. You won't be able to buy or sell without a vaccine card. If that doesn't pan out, I fear we are screwed and the prophecies wont come to pass.
edit on 1-11-2021 by FryingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FryingSquirrel

Lol, no. The Mark of the beast will be an intentional rejection of Christ. I took the vaccine (my choice, you do you) and I still love Jesus. By the way, the mark of the beast will be taken on the right hand or forehead is a metaphor. Taken on the forehead is being fooled by something. You can't see it, but everyone else can. Taking it on your right hand, you can see the BS and go through the motions anyway because it's what you have to do to survive.

Edit: by the way, I got the vaccine in my left arm. Who took it in the forehead or hand?
edit on 1-11-2021 by Jeremiah33three because: Lol

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Something to consider.

John 2-19 to 21.

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

2nd Peter 3-8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 21-22 About New Jerusalem.
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

So, 3000 years after his death he will be the temple of New Jerusalem. Take away a thousand years for the 1000 year reign of the saints and that would mean the Apocalypse would be over with by the 2000th anniversary of his death. Somewhere between AD 30-36 approximately. So AD 2030-2036?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three
Or even better; taking the mark in the hand or the forehead means taking it in the place where God wants his own law to be placed (Deuteronomy ch11 v18). In other words, it's about accepting the beasts anti-law instead of God's law.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
nobody is saying that the Covid vaccine is the 'Mark of the Beast'

but it is conditioning people to accept government-mandated putting-stuff-in-our-bodies

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ok, I can see that.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGooberoIt is all part of destroying the Free Market and imposing Communism. Get rid of Religion, Get rid of guns, get rid of private property all int he bill being pass on the hill.

top topics

join