It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit of a laugh New Zealand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This being posted around the chats in NZ at the moment is quite funny. But on the serious side, You can only send good speak messages on Facebook or they just won't go through. One said a schoolkid got the jab for a twenty-dollar canteen and was found in bed dead. Another says a Pastor at a Tongan Church had a Vaxithon and quite a few kids were taken to hospital, when the churchgoers found out he was paid they beat him up.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ha ha ha. Video memes from this film have been in Russia for about 7 years with Russian subtitles.
From the latter: Hitler is told that during the 5th Reich Germany will be occupied by the Anglo-Saxons, a woman will be the chancellor, and homosexuals will sit in the Bundenstag. and the orders of Germany will be given by the president with a Jewish mother and a Negro father.
I apologize if I inadvertently touched on someone's feelings.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I think your version is pretty good and probably more prophetic. But then I would as I am supposed to have a Russian boot fetish.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Haaa, who would of thought little preggy primy Jacinda was such a dark horse..... although her teeth should've been enough warning.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I might try post this on facecrack. I gave posted a few things like testimonials of people who have had severe reactions to the jab and have been silenced.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

There is a big silent gathering outside the governor's mansion at the moment, not a mention anywhere. Free speech seems to have taken a hit on all fronts.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Whete is governor mansion, is that up at Waitangi, i thought that was yesterday?a reply to: anonentity

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hang on ill try to get it, have a look at this . www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have know idea who those people are in that video, but if true that is F#^£!ng scary.

edit on 1-11-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yes they seem to want it to go off. Here is the one posted on facebook...www.facebook.com...

Down in the comment, a guy was going to join the Covid strike force team. and was asked if he would mind restraining someone while they had the shot...and would he mind taking children away from their parents. Good luck with that they seem to be asking for it.

edit on 1-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Adern goes to Northland to get the vax rates up. she gets heckled and then Northland moves up a level after getting heckled, when asked about Israel she shuts down the conference. Starts at the five-minute
mark.

top topics

join