It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world worth saving?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just look at the way the world is. So many people doing terrible things to each other just to get rich. People cranking out kids they never intend to do anything to help. Searching for cheap labor without regard for how the laborers are treated.

What if somebody steps in and prevents it from collapsing. What would be the point?

Wouldn't it just drag on the same way? The USA going ever deeper into debt. Every third world out there tripling its population running out of resources, and having meltdown after meltdown.

Why should anyone try to stop it?

Won't it just keep getting uglier? Is there anyone proposing a genuinely better social direction for the world to go? And are they getting a following ?

The liberals don't have one. They just keeping trying to convince themselves this is still the 60's and women/minorities can't vote yet.

Conservatives don't have one. Their version of fiscal responsibility is to cut taxes whenever money becomes available that could have gone to paying down the national debt.

Maybe we just gave the millineals too much to hope for?

Is there anyone balancing responsibility against idealism? (Is there anyone advocating responsibility at all?)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The world should be saved, but not all people should be saved.
The people that put the world in this shape can chill at back and wait for doom.
Positive actors should all be saved and trained for proper use of the world for living in a sustainable way.
I think theres still alot of friendly faces in the world which does make it worth it.
But the way they control society from every aspect and the social engineering and mind control, ugh... It's sad.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten so, that whosever believeth on him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Don’t get wrapped up in the media spin that they are trying to psychologically chain you to.

Your life is beautiful if you stop to notice; put down your phone and other devices. Walk outside and admire the reality we live in- it really is pretty awesome.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The current direction is being forced by a belief system that is so old and so powerful that it’s going to take quite a shaking to set us free.
It has nothing to do with what you or I believe in, it has everything to do with what the families who own 99% of everything believe. Once you figure out who they call god you get a better idea on where they want this to go.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The world is definitely worth saving....whether mankind is worth saving is what should be considered.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The way you view the world all depends on where you're at and which direction you're looking. It can look pretty disgusting from certain angles, but there are many beautiful viewpoints as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Most of the problems you mentioned could be minimized, if not resolved, by abandoning the democrat party altogether. The idea of something for nothing, paying people to have children they have no intention of caring for, wide open borders, share until you have nothing left then get in line to get free stuff, etc. A household cant work that way, a state cant work that way, a country cant work that way. Neither can a planet. Yet some of us still insist on trying over and over again, even amidst evidence of horrendous failure. Look at the cities and states that have been under democrat rule for any period of time. They are all sh1tholes and getting worse by the day, if that is even possible any more. Their own people are abandoning the failure of their own making just to flee to a red state that is thriving so they can begin to implement the same disastrous policies they just escaped from. End the stupidity and end the problems.

The world will always be worth saving, but the people may not be. We just need to admit that we aren't going to save it with some magic bullet invention that will solve all our problems overnight. Electric cars are not the answer. Wind turbines are not the answer. Paying al gore seven figures to fly his personal jet all over the country talking about making a smaller carbon footprint is not the answer. End the stupidity and end the problems.

If you have to dumb down a test to get certain people to pass, maybe they don't deserve the benefits of having passed that test. If you have to try to legislate equality understand that it cant work if it is not enforced equally. If you cant or won't enforce the laws you already have why make more laws that say the same thing? End the stupidity and end the problems.

George Carlin said it best: Earth is fine, the people are phucked.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yes, for only one baby sacrificed a day you can have unlimited access to our premium content; which includes sh*tloads of drugs, sex, torture and weird fetishes which should be a crime. You will also posses a double for when you pushed your penis too far once again, he will willfully take any prison sentences or fake death if need be.

Money won't be a problem, as a member of our organization we don't deal in money. Money is an artificial construct created to enslave the peasants and even harder so, the wannabe rich man peasants who think by working hard you can get to a level 'they' are(The real profesional "hard-working" elite).

In our league, money doesn't actually exist and it's an inside joke we laugh about daily when the IMF pushes another country to its knees to suck captalist dick and to pay rent on sucking that dick, because it's a favor we entrust.

We don't really do drugs, what we have is above-superiour grade standard special substances which would make regular drugs seem like sewage water and in fact, it's better to just drink sewage water than doing regular drugs. But sure, do
highly contaminated sewage water and pay for it too, sounds better indeed.

For travelling and identity masking purposes, we offer a continual service on real-life and extreme quality face masks which look so real, mainly because it's made from actual skin of tortured people.
But also a portable holographic projector will cover all your needs, just like good ol' reptillians have done for aeons and now you can too!

You will also get a deep underground civilian class bunker with so much AI on it that you will laugh and laugh for hours on end about all the transhumanism jokes it conjures up from its 96 q-bit cpu hyper-speed timecrystal overlord simulator.

If you love yourself so much, feel free to use the cloning facilities for yourself or any other toy you'd want near you, multiple times.

Losing your soul? Don't worry about it, you won't go to hell if you can't die. We have perfected cloning technology, quantum AI computing and consciousness-carrying microchips, and just like the Greys who have been on this I-Fear-Death ride for way too long, you can now extend your life indefinetly, and otherwise we'll upload you to the cloud of "second earth" a digital recreation of earth, but now you have even more wealth than before.

And otherwise, be a hater. And # off.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

The world will always be worth saving, but the people may not be.

If we're not saving all the people, then we're talking a sort of genocide, aren't we?

Is is worth it to save the world at that price?

Can nothing be done for those people?

We just need to admit that we aren't going to save it with some magic bullet invention that will solve all our problems overnight. Electric cars are not the answer. Wind turbines are not the answer. Paying al gore seven figures to fly his personal jet all over the country talking about making a smaller carbon footprint is not the answer. End the stupidity and end the problems.

Any new resource-granting invention would be only delaying the inevitable.

If the inevitable is delayed, would the time be used well? Would anything lasting come out of it?

originally posted by: visitedbythem
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten so, that whosever believeth on him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

There are times I really wish I believed that.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: Lux96

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

The world will always be worth saving, but the people may not be.

If we're not saving all the people, then we're talking a sort of genocide, aren't we?

Is is worth it to save the world at that price?

Can nothing be done for those people?

We just need to admit that we aren't going to save it with some magic bullet invention that will solve all our problems overnight. Electric cars are not the answer. Wind turbines are not the answer. Paying al gore seven figures to fly his personal jet all over the country talking about making a smaller carbon footprint is not the answer. End the stupidity and end the problems.

Any new resource-granting invention would be only delaying the inevitable.

If the inevitable is delayed, would the time be used well? Would anything lasting come out of it?

originally posted by: visitedbythem

There are times I really wish I believed that.

These are amazing and wonderful times. We look to scripture and see very clearly, and we know what to do. Stand strong. Keep your head up. Believe on the Living God, and what he did for all of us. He couldn't even look on us the way we are. He sent his son to die in our place. His own son asked if there was another way this could be done. There was no other way. Blood had to be shed. The Old testament God doesn't doesn't take any sin. Some take that wrong, but he created all things, and wrote all the rules. His rules stand, and his rules are good. His offer of free pardon is even better. Some don't accept it. Don't be one of those

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

If the inevitable is delayed, would the time be used well?

Nothing lasts forever.

Delaying the inevitable is what we call 'Life'.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What I find difficult to understand is that an omnipotent and wise God, would punish his own people because they got lead astray by very deceiving beings and in the confusion lost their connection and right of being saved.

I mean, I do believe in God and stuff, but not that hardcore, I'm sure by most religious peoples standards I'm just lost, while myself feel very much in touch with God, but just slightly different.

I mean, God knows how hard the world is, why would he punish people for making mistakes that have been designed to be made.

I also kinda resent the fear-factor, 'give yourself to Jesus or be damned'. I dunno, it sounds to simple and not God-like, really.
I believe in doing good for life and people, and making myself a better person to be able to serve the world, but not in a religious way and that does not really count then?

I'm sure I'm being a better person than some very religous people. Ofcourse, I remain just a human, as anyone.
But my heart and spirit is in a good place and what I do is to help people and make the world a better place.

You also really can't exactly be certain of anything, since we 'just don't really know'.
What if giving yourself up to Jesus is the satanic way of being enslaved by a 'lesser demon'.

Like, in the basement of christianity, theres satanism apparently, makes me question the whole religion as a whole and those pedophile priest surely aren't doing gods work.

Ehh, I know nothing. Just trying to survive being weird and hoping people just avoid me as to cause the lesser problems.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We find ourselves enmeshed is some huge, possibly endless conundrum with a smorgasbord of existential potentialities of which all our finest telescopes, microscopes, radars and the like can only give us a fragmentary glimpse Mr. Marvelous.

Guessing from all the things you point out and all the questions you ask, one might assume that a reasonable course of action for you, hell, for any of us, would be to just choose any of those , or other fragmentary glimpses and run with it.

So best to you Mr. Marvelous, and keep on pluggin on.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

No.. it's not, everyone is a liar, a sinner, a plague to everything before and after them.. Everyone deserves exactly what they get.. let the world die.. so a new world can form without the horrors of humans existence.

After I found own my own flesh and blood lied to me, cost two children's lives. All because they lied, those children could of been spared by other means if truth actually was said when asked. But selfishness put ones pleasure above the lives of others..

I have decided even family isn't worth saving when the majority of people are the same with just a different face and story. If you can't have faith in family what allows you to have faith in humanity?

Let the world burn.. as for me I no longer want to feel the clutch of feeble mortality that endures pointless squandering disappointments. This life is a sham of am existence. As is the world for which humans love and seek to thrive. Humanity is a disgrace, a disease, a rotting plague that destroys everything it touches. Causing pain agony extinctions, murder, and savagery on what was once thriving, beautiful and balanced.

I am tired of rooting for such froth and disease to overcome boyish desires of oneself. With nothing but misery to show for it. # em all, humans in general deserve nothing. They only deserve to be wiped from the galaxy before they spread their filth to other parts of the universe.

I don't care if my opinion isn't a popular, everyone is someone else's scumbag or toy they use to get ahead of someone else. Everyone.

To think.. I once cared more then any of you. I was that person who took homeless people out for a warm meal. Something other then a Mc Donald burger. Got to know a bit about their life story and even socialized..

I have saved countless lives.. animal and human.. but now see differently. The world gets worse every day. Hope fades fast when you lose everything because someone can't be honest.

Covid vaccine killed two children.. with no known issues because someone I trusted took them to get vaxed behind my back. Then lied to my face, until after they died.
edit on 31-10-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

I am tired of rooting for such froth and disease to overcome boyish desires of oneself. With nothing but misery to show for it. # em all, humans in general deserve nothing. They only deserve to be wiped from the galaxy before they spread their filth to other parts of the universe.

All the chaos is just the result of careful manipulating and social engineering, paired with a dysfunctional society where people grow up in, by definition they grow sick and perpetuate a sick society even further.

Humans have alot of potential, I know that when I see some people, they are genuine, almost 'innocent'. So pure.
Not saying it's a majority, but it's always refreshing to see these types of souls to be reminded of what we actually are.

We need real leadership in the hands of honest people who have actual integrity to shape our world in a positive way.
I don't know where these people are, they are not ruling us, I know that.

But this fatalist perspective doesn't acknowledge the potential beauty and evolution capabilty of loving and caring, authentic humans.
Sure, we've been re-created into some viral mass awareness that feeds upon it's caretakers (earth and animals), but surely, this can be counter-acted with proper education and not 'learning # to find a job, not find the job you studied, ending up in the gutter' but actual learning to live in harmony with the rest that is sustainable and has long-term goals which should inspire to change our ways.

Ehh, it's utopian thinking I guess. I also feel this dualistic love/hatred for humanity. But I believe in potential.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Double post sorry..

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Added to it.. now you will see why I go from bright eyed and full of life.. to wishing everyone would just die already. Including myself.. for failing to protect..

That life that you so desire to be innocent will be wiped out soon enough... I use to be like that.. but.. now.. the wound has festered to a point I can no longer glow.. I seek death to avoid this agony. They only admitted the truth after the autopsy.. which showed enlarged hearts in both children.

I saw this post and felt it perfect to reflect how much I hate humans.. there will never be hope for humans when they can't even think for themselves and justify their bull# with lies. I can't even think straight right now..

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

edit on 31-10-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join