It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOO! A scary video and also when will there be another ATS meeting?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello there all of ATS and almost happy halloween too!

Here I am, braless and collarbone-less(unless I scrunch shoulders) and getting ready to paint of course for your entertainment:

I'm actually getting ready to set up an official camera for filming these videos in the future, my phone just isn't cutting it anymore (memory and cloud and annoying af issues). And once I set it all up it'll be easy to keep filming (I hope) as long as everything is in place and won't be moved around as much. So that's something I'm looking forward to- making it easy to share my very inappropriate feelings with the internet on a more frequent basis in painting videos. It'll be fun! Art is fun!

But that's not why I'm writing, not really, even though everybody knows I love showing off my duckface whenever possible and that I don't need a reason to do it... I'm actually writing about setting up another famous ATS meeting. If my video didn't scare you, why not meet? It'll be fun! ATS meetings are fun!

We were going to have it in Boston before the pandemic struck- so why not keep it in Boston this next year? Maybe next spring sometime?

I'm vaccinated, but I don't care if you aren't.

And I promise that I won't bite without your permission first. Because I'm boringly polite really, and I am weird but I promise I'm mostly normal and nice in person. And also, AugustusMasonicus will be there to protect you in case it's a full moon.

Ok, let me know!

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

You're Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
You took the midnight train goin' anywhere

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Welp… please don’t “me too” me,
but everything I see in this video is looking a-ok, in a very me too-ish way, I may add.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

LOL that old video of me playing keyboard.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks! I won't "me too" you as long as you don't "me too" me.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is going to have to be after whatever is coming down the pike that looks hugely like a reset. We may not be able to go to Boston or anywhere else due to more NAZI tactics on the movements of the pure who are unvaxxed. It might all go away for real and we get back to "normal" whatever that was. With any luck we end the stupidity of this non deadly pandemic that is so bad you have to be tested 99.9% of the time to know you ever had it.

I think we need a more central place like St Louis, New Orleans, Nashville, Kansas City or Denver.
edit on 30-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

An ATS meeting !?!?!

If there is another one I am going to be there 100%.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

That's awesome lol!!!

I am kinda weird myself, so I'm feeling the vibe. I went and looked through some old posts to find your painting videos, and they are just great! I have always wanted to try painting a portrait of my dog, but my expertise is with miniature painting, like tabletop RPG figurines. I don't think that the skill will translate smh

Checked your youtube page- didn't see the same videos I found on ATS. Do you have a different account for painting? I would follow for sure. I am all about supporting the artists and writers here on ATS!

Have you already decided what you will be painting tonight, or are you just going to go with the flow?

One more flurry of questions lol... When was the last ATS meet up? How many people attended? If there is another in the near future, I would love to attend.

Cheers! Have fun painting, and please post the results!
edit on 30-10-2021 by DreadKnock because: Cuz Whiskey

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We did have a meeting in Colorado, Denver. You must've missed that one! Here's the thread: Denver Meeting

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I hope there is, even if it's the end of everything that we know. It'll be fun! I'll let you know for sure then when and where it'll be. We usually give a few months notice so people have time to prepare travel arrangements if need be.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

Lol!!

I don't have a different account for painting. I'm setting up stuff so I can make some videos fast and easy, with a real camera apparently that I've had for years and I started fiddling around with it years ago and I found this two year old time-lapse painting of me drawing just now and posted it on youtube, it's so neat watching my boney af hands draw this face.

I found more parts and now it's longer:

Anyway I'm new to this all, so idk. I'm painting a pet portrait for somebody. I've got some portraits lined up. Thing is, I don't post the videos until after I've given them away and the person has seen it. So they don't see their painting online first you know? Takes away from the first time they lay eyes on em in real life. That's why this one is safe, for now.

Thanks!
edit on 30-10-2021 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I had no idea what to expect when I opened this thread. lol I always go to "new" at the top of the page and go from there.

You are pretty funny....and a really good artist! You should do more videos. Since I know nothing about you....I am not sure if you are intentionally being funny or if there is just something about you that makes me laugh....but your videos are quirky and that is a good thing. Keep it up! Much needed in this dark world!
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me!

And yeah, I'm being sincerely and honestly weird/goofy on purpose, I'm glad it put a smile on your face.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

We did have a meeting in Colorado, Denver. You must've missed that one! Here's the thread: Denver Meeting

Yeah. Like a bunch of Conspiracy Theorists are going to meet as a group near the Denver Airport.

Nice try, Space Lizards. Better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks! I won't "me too" you as long as you don't "me too" me.

Me too !!

Is it wrong to watch that clip multiple times??

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Yeah. Like a bunch of Conspiracy Theorists are going to meet as a group near the Denver Airport.

Nice try, Space Lizards. Better luck next time.

I live in Colorado. The airport has been renovated and the entire area is built up with half million dollar homes and the Gaylord resort.......

The only thing about Denver Id avoid is all the homeless drug camps down there...and gang invested Aurora...and leftist hippy Boulder. Everything else is perfectly fine. Even the airport (except for the commie mask brownshirts)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

LOL.

I did have a weird experience at the Denver Airport.

I was waiting for a train and I didn't know which one I should get on, so I needed more time... and then I realized everybody who was waiting with me (a crowd of people) got on the first train that arrived and I was literally the only one left in this weird train waiting room area.

A janitorial man came out from behind some door and said with a little anger "damnit, why didn't you get on the train?" And I started to respond like I didn't know what I was doing or where I was going, but he interrupted me saying "you should've gotten on the train." As he passed me slowly, limping a little I think, pulling his cart of cleaners and shaking his head in disapproval.

Then I was alone for awhile, and it was spooky. And I got on the next train even though I didn't know where I was going, I decided I better follow and stay with the crowd. Lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I didn't get a chance to watch yet But wanted to say BOO back.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just now seeing this. I laughed a bit, thanks.

I saw another poster recommend Nashville as a location. I vote for that... but in no way am I volunteering to be in charge of it (once upon a time Augustus suggested that, since I am nearby). I can get recommendations, if anyone is in need of that. I also recently found a neat, lakeside place, about an hour from Nashville- but it doesn't offer the sites of the city- just the lake and a bar and firepits (really not bad, in my opinion).

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Lol, hey! Good to see you're still here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join