It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly woman in Belgium called ‘racist, thrown off bus with head injury after suspected fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There is a bit of outrage by some groups and parties who are mostly anti immigration/open borders in Europe following an incident that occur ed in a Bus Belgium.

Involving an Elderly woman and after suspected fight with Moroccans on a bus after being called a racist. The Elderly woman had being thrown out of the bus.

The Bus driver was also in a state of shock.

Elderly woman in Belgium called ‘racist’, thrown off bus with head injury after suspected fight with Moroccans (VIDEO)

The incident happened on Wednesday evening, when the 57-year-old woman was traveling on a bus full of passengers from Antwerp to a village near the city. The actual fight is not seen in the video, but the result appears to be a gaping wound on the woman’s head. She was hospitalized with a serious injury and her condition is still “worrying,” local media reports, adding that the bus driver was so shocked by the incident, he required counseling.

An investigation has been launched, with Antwerp police studying the video and also looking for a fuller picture. “It’s a cut version of what has happened. In such incidents it is not immediately clear who did what,” a police spokesperson told the media. At least one suspect has been identified and questioned, but no arrests have been made so far.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Omfg.
Racist or not, this is appalling.
And chances are, I’m just guessing here, she asked to sit down and someone got offended.
Fricken sickening

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Countries that want criminal coked-up migrants get criminal coked-up migrants.

But? COMPASSION! for the underprivileged 🤫

edit on Oct-30-2021 by xuenchen because: chucky

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Diversity is strength, remember?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Going exactly as planned. Politicians are loving this. They allow it to happen and convince the affected parties to fight each other

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
one day soon some ware.
the people will hit back.
they will kill them and others will smile and walk away.
later every one will kill them.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Countries that want criminal coked-up migrants get criminal coked-up migrants.

But? COMPASSION! for the underprivileged 🤫

edit on Oct-30-2021 by xuenchen because: chucky

Last I heard, China Joe is offering 450 grand to these criminals just for showing up.
More money than most Tex paying American will ever see.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Fricken insane isn’t it?
And those morons thought January 6th was bad.
There’s going to be a divide in the USA, so big, that the Mariana’s trench will look like a crack in a sidewalk.
(I couldn’t think of a good analogy)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The victims of racism get to act in self defense; do they not?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

So you are accusing this elderly woman of physically assaulting whoever threw her off the bus? They were just defending themselves from her vicious and violent assault on their persons?

I see no such suggestion in the article. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Or did you actually mean "retaliation" or "revenge," rather than "self-defense."

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is happening all over in countries with mass influx of migrants, only you only hear about a very tiny minority of cases because, you know, racist. They will get more and more demanding using race/religion as a cushion for their behaviour till THEY are the ones in control.
The more the minor infringements are not punished the more brazen they will become.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

RT calling a 57-year-old woman elderly is a bit of a reach , middle aged woman is more like it.
Shame the video doesn't show how she came to be outside the bus bleeding , not defending anyone here but I guess the police will have witness testimony to determine the facts.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I've been to Belgium a few times.

I was in Bruges just a few years ago, it clearly had problems with Moroccans/North African migrants.

I first visited Brussels back in the 80's for a football match.
I didn't really get to see much of the city but I spent two days there about 10 years or so ago and I was able to venture out and about much more.
Every city has its seedy side; away from the bright lights and the diplomatic/parliament area - Brussels is home to the EU Parliament for 6months of the year - I found Brussels to be probably the most intimidating, violent and seediest city I've been to, and I assure you I've seen quite a few in my travels around Europe.
I won't go into the details but I will say there were large groups of what I was told were Moroccan/Algerian males congregating almost everywhere pimping, intimidating, dealing and openly using Class A's.
Its an extremely threatening and menacing atmosphere.
It takes a lot to shock me but the shear numbers, scale and levels of these activities did come as something of a surprise to me.
I've been in some rough places and had some hair raising experiences in Eastern Europe particularly in the years immediately after The Wall came down and the fall of the Soviet Union but Brussels is certainly on a a par with them - albeit for different reasons.

I went to Antwerp in the very early 90's for a beer festival.
Had a great time - the Belgians do like a drink - and the only trouble we had was with a relatively small group of local I.R.A. supporters who were 're-educated'.
I'd be amazed if since then Antwerp hasn't had the same influx of North African immigrants and resultant problems that many other cities in Belgium have had.
It really does seem quite obvious that the former does beget the latter but due to woke dictates we aren't allowed to publicly voice what is so glaringly clear to the vast majority of us.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

RT calling a 57-year-old woman elderly is a bit of a reach , middle aged woman is more like it.

As a 56 year old man I found that rather disconcerting myself!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: gortex

As a 56 year old man I found that rather disconcerting myself!

Meanwhile I'm in my 30s and nobody in my family history has ever made it to 62... I'm feeling pretty elderly lately.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Every trend has an outlier.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: dandandat2

So you are accusing this elderly woman of physically assaulting whoever threw her off the bus? They were just defending themselves from her vicious and violent assault on their persons?

I see no such suggestion in the article. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Or did you actually mean "retaliation" or "revenge," rather than "self-defense."

Your point is only valid if you first assume psychological violence is less important than physical violence.

However if psychological violence and physical violence are seen to have more equal standing; than the old woman attacking her victims with racism would be sufficient for her victims to use forms of physical violence to protect themselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Your point is only valid if you first assume psychological violence is less important than physical violence.

Psychological violence? Really??? There can be mental and emotional and even spiritual bullying, but not violence. And having been on the receiving end of both, I'll take the mental/emotional/spiritual bullying every damn time. The mental/emotional/spiritual can only hurt me if I let it. Physical violence hurts everyone every single time.

However if psychological violence and physical violence are seen to have more equal standing...

In order to make excuses for grown ass men beating up an old woman over words...

... than the old woman attacking her victims with racism would be sufficient for her victims to use forms of physical violence to protect themselves.

Anyone who chooses to see the two as proportionate and equal are just making excuses to justify their own sadistic and depraved hearts. She had no power over them. She could not and did not stop them from walking away and living their best lives.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

so you are saying the women deserved to be scalped because she said mean things?

if you believe this is acceptable behaviour then you are no better than the disgusting monster who scalped the women.

the dark shadow hanging down past the women's nose and mouth is the skin from her forehead

they sliced her down to her skull bone

if the world was devoid of inhumane individuals who advocate for extreme violence in response to spoken hurtful words we would have a much safer society than if it was devoid of people who say mean things.
edit on 31-10-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join